(((quibus))) antea deletum sudatio, Monday is gets dimisit video

(((quibus))) antea deletum sudatio, Monday is gets dimisit video.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breznican/status/852334295091949569
ew.com/movies/2017/04/13/star-wars-female-heroes-forces-of-destiny-stories/?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter
ew.com/movies/2017/04/13/star-wars-female-heroes-forces-of-destiny-stories/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what did he mean by this?

Apparently there's some Star Wars thing happening at midnight eastern time.

twitter.com/Breznican/status/852334295091949569

>Monday is gets
what did he check by this?

I don't know what the fuck this nigger just said but the new trailer is dropping either tonight or tomorrow.

Source?

Midnight is the 40th anniversary of Star Wars, EW said they are dropping some Star Wars shit at midnight, and the big Star Wars event is tomorrow.

Dubs for Finn fucks Rey

Celebration is 13-17.
Didn't the other trailers air at Celebration?
Monday sounds plausible.

Who cares though

>It's gonna happen at 1am for me
Fuck, I was just getting my sleep schedule on track, plus I have shit to do tomorrow.

But the Last Jedi panel isn't until friday, that's when most people assumed the trailer was dropping since they're livestreaming it. Not sure what the midnight EW thing is.

>mfw Sheev looked just like the last Pope and Snoke apparently dresses just like the last Pope down to the ornate white robe and white shoes with blood red interior lining

According to the leaks he wears an ornate ring on his hand he makes his followers kiss too. It's not gold but has a kyber crystal in it supposedly. Snoke is literally the Pope, there is no denying what Disney is trying to do now.

12 minutes to go.

OH MY GOD I BET THERE'S GONNA BE AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S AT-ST'S

>Star Wars is going to bump the Charlie Murphy sticky out of here

THIS IS RACISM!

ew.com/movies/2017/04/13/star-wars-female-heroes-forces-of-destiny-stories/?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

muh females

ew.com/movies/2017/04/13/star-wars-female-heroes-forces-of-destiny-stories/

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS WHAT YOU FAGGOTS STAYED UP FOR

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's 4 pm here.

>Not sleeping until it's dark out and living at night like you're in a Michael Mann film

Get the fuck outta here daywalker.

Sleeping from 3 am to 11 am (give or take an hour on either end) is the comfiest NEET life schedule.

Don't bother. It's just an announcement about some bullshit cartoon shorts.

Guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow for the trailer.

Wait, why? Star Wars was released on May25th.

6am to 2pm master race

shoo shoo kiwi

lol. enjoy your low budget trash, women

Okay. Enjoy your high budget trash that's made for women now, men.

is rogue one any gud

see

STAR DESTROYERS! I'M GONNA CUM!

what the fuck language is this, go to int

Impressive, very nice. Take a look at mine