What is on your mind user ?

what is on your mind user ?

Attached: 1575260150015.jpg (500x750, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EllesClub1/status/1174785888389402624?s=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i wonder what the AOC is in her country

how i'm going to stay sober. wife is going to leave if i don't stop. now i just sitting at my desk shitposting on Sup Forums wondering what to do.

16, she's not had that problem for 10 years.

A big fucking tumor.

i'm pretty sure they meant the politician but whatever

Struggling with calculus and don't know if I can get this degree, even if I do idk if I can become a professional person. I don't even know how to tie a tie, know jack shit about corporate culture. Maybe I should just give up and be a teacher like I planned initially.

Pleasuring this girl with my tongue and how i want to so fucking much

Attached: .Target34 .jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

Attached: 24FD8FCD-9BD1-4419-AFEC-ABBFE0938D18.jpg (480x415, 63K)

Make sure there is not a single drop of alcohol in the house. If you're an alcoholic you cant be expected to be in a house with booze 24/7 and not slip. And every time you slip you reset back to square one so that seems a pretty important thing.
If the wife wants to drink so badly that she thinks she needs booze in her house, she can drink with her friends at some other location.

my wife quit drinking about 5 years ago. i'm hungover at work and have the shakes really bad

suicide

Aim as high as you can user. There's nothing wrong with aiming high and not making the top, but at least as long as you aim for the top you get as far as you can possibly get.

If you can look back and say 'yeah I did the best I could' that's a hell of a lot better than to look back and think 'shit, i've been a slacker'.

So what if you don't know corporate culture? Fuck most students haven't the slightest clue either, you'll learn on the job.

And even if you do give it your best and you still end up a teacher, well what kinda teacher do you want to be? The teacher that's barely good enough for their job or the teacher that's made sure to reach the pinnacle of their abilities and actually helps their students make something of themselves?

I guess what I'm saying is, you don't know ahead of time where you'll end up and neither does anybody else, but you damn well want to end up the best of whatever is within your reach.

Nah

Attached: 1574046273451m.jpg (576x1024, 56K)

a mixture of emptiness and lonelyness, eventhough i live with my ex-girlfriend. i'm on meds right now against my schizophrenia and drunk but somehow nothing's getting better. i thought having a job is going to help but nothing's changing. it's the same old life day to day

Well, then it's time for you to step up and do what she did. If she can quit, so can you. Let her help you if she can, but never forget you're the one that's gotta want it and do it in the end.

I'm sure it's anything but easy, but if you don't succeed, try, try again. Giving up is not going to make you like yourself any better anyways.

Lol nice try but that's clearly a post-op pussy photo-shopped onto a soy boy.

youre goddamn right user. i'm tired of being a weak minded jerk off. now if i can get the fucking shakes to stop

Attached: yes-sir.png (500x280, 199K)

twitter.com/EllesClub1/status/1174785888389402624?s=20

Clearly not a trap.

That I really want to purchase oils that'll last me a minimum of 5 days each (2 for $100) but I don't have a connect and the only ones around here are Shit (Smart) Carts

Believe it or not I think I pulled myself from the brink of becoming an alcoholic myself. Had a string of 4 blackout drunk weekends in a row in what seemed like outta nowhere, despite having clearly set my own limit far lower than that.

Once I realized I had suddenly shifted from staying within my self-imposed limits to breaking my self-imposed limits frequently I set myself the hard limit not to drink a drop for 3 months. To my surprise and disappointment it turned out that was actually quite hard to do. Still, I did it. And I have not been drunk once since.

Worst I've had was a hangover with shakes that lasted for 2 days. Unfortunately, if you're looking to stop you can probably not afford to break the hangover with another drink. So, I guess there's nothing to it for you but to ride it out even though you probably feel like shit.

i'm up to a six pack of 16oz beers daily and then drinking hard liqour on top of that on the weekends. i went out last night and drank so much tequila that my wife could smell it from my pores. i really haven't done well recently.

>ride it out even though you probably feel like shit
you have no idea user. i'm feel disgusting right now

Thanks