2005: The year the realities shifted and everything became shit

2005: The year the realities shifted and everything became shit.

Attached: Gamer.png (1500x1375, 1.21M)

Well, realistically.

not really, ps3 and xbox360 era was good, not as good as the golden ps2 era but passable.

Everything went to shit in new gen, politics everyone getting offended fucking sucks.

Attached: nfs.jpg (728x546, 118K)

Everything went shit as soon as social media became a way for everyone to protect feelings in unison. It became an online judge, jury, and executioner of quite literally every facet of your life.

Decisions on how you should feel about EVERYTHING - video games included, are pre-determined by social media. That's why everything sucks.

Yeah, but it started way before social media became prevalent. It started when the recession started.

i want to cry

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Did the pizza guy actually join you?

2001?

The really cool quantum mechanics explanation is that the realities collapsed to our current Shitworld in 2005, once the housing prices started falling and the recession ended up becoming inevitable.
Yeah yeah, Occam's razor and all, but you gotta understand there's a lot to the universe we don't understand. The best we can do is approximate.

Your time frames all fuck up. Biggie died in 97. And the PS2 and GameCube would have been the latest consoles. Wtf

He is too young to be on this site, user.

The 90s was still fresh in the public consciousness in 2004. 2004 had a lot more common ground with the 90s then 2006 did.
People played N64 and GC at the same time in 2004. There was a much bigger bonding between the time periods of the 70s-early 2000s.

>playing old as bf4 in 2019
yea no. we are playing the new MW now
>playing PS1 games in 04 when the ps2 was already released.
yea no. i was playing SH2 and GT3 back then

Read Global #2. I'm way above the minimum age.

actually mark zuckerberg single handedly did that. before FB everyone was on MySpace and friendster and no used their real names so you could pretty much enjoy voicing your opinions without anyone knowing your true identity.

>Read Global #2. I'm way above the minimum age.
My dubs say otherwise.
Check 'em

That's nothing compared to this guy's Devil Trips:

dude. N64 was dead in 04. when ps2 hit the scene everything changed. PS2 was life back then. not that you would know because your obviously a zoomer.

The devil was a Jew and you are being tricked, user.

>zoomers love the 90s
Lol.
Anyway, I remember in 2004 people would play Star Fox 64 and GTA San Andreas in the same night. There was a much greater cultural cohesion back then than there is now.

>This.
>born in 2000
>in 2005
Grew up playing ps2 at my cousins house and played ratchet and clank while the next day i would play banjo kazooie with my friend at his house on his n64