What's the point of short men existing?

What's the point of short men existing?
We're weak, unattractive to everyone. Whenever I'm around a taller male in public its so unbearable it makes me sick. I can't be the only manlet who feels like this. Sometimes I want to die.

Then you can read depressing shit like this for more reasons incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Black
If there is a god, he is a fucking asshole.

Attached: 43c.png (600x1178, 861K)

Well, I'm 6'5 white and jacked. So I cant really understand where you come from

yea you're better off killing yourself

Imagine having the body of when you were13 but have the responsiblities and brain that you have now.

Attached: Cor.jpg (480x640, 77K)

I may not be as tall but I bet my dick is bigger than yours.

Good with the bad I guess..

5'6
8 inch dong. I actually bull my friends girl sometimes.

I’ve never had a problem being short at 5’7. Have a friend who is 5’4 who gets by with no issue. Also had a coworker who was 5’3 who had a couple kids with some solid looking women. Most girls I know who do care about height are some of the most unbearable people I know. It’s how you act not how you look.

This also. Us short guys lasted for a reason ya micro dick giants

I can totally understand why shorter guys tend to sometimes have what ppl call "short man syndrome". I have had a couple short friends over the years, both were tougher than most guys and they had to be more aggressive to ensure they would be taken seriously. It's not that they are angry because they are short, they tired of the way they are treated by others because they short.

They can justify cheating their boyfriends if the person they are cheating with is not a man

What is a short man who fuck's their friends' girlfriends? An 8 inch dick.

I'm 5' and i feel like I absolutely won the genetic lottery because of it. Means all potential boyfriends are way taller than me and I'm pretty into that. So I suppose I can't really relate.

It's literally your attitude. I know a 5'4" guy who is otherwise average in every way except he has a ton of fucking game and is the life of any party we go to. I've seen him with more girls than any other guy in my university. Get good, lil' nigga, you can honestly do it. Stop letting it get to your head, you're a way harsher critic of yourself than anyone else ever would be.

>being insecure about your height

You're weak and unattractive, but not cause your short.

Attached: 1575313980677.jpg (460x276, 20K)

This is basically admitting your confidence problems go much deeper than your height.
We're not cavemen, find some better means to value yourself, and if you can't find anything innate, put enough effort in until you've accomplished something that you can take real pride in or at least until you've improved your perspective in some profound way.

Nicee one Elon Musky...Nice one..!

Attached: 4871574960571061.jpg (1490x1133, 100K)

You have won the genetic lottery. Small women make me crazy horny. I’m 6 foot 1 and they really seem to like that too. I think it makes the sex better because there’s more of a contrast and it leads to more electricity between us when we fuck

I used to feel that way, im 5'6 and was insecure about my height for a long while. I thought i was nothing compared to the average sized man; but then i realized im very intelligent and well spoken, which can take you along ways! I fixed how i dressed, and learned to be more charismatic. I now have no issues in social situations and have very strong friendships with plenty tall dudes. Being insecure about your height makes you unattractive, but if you own it you can live life just fine. By the way ive put my dick in women standing 6ft tall, there is hope.

Implying that's a girl.

I'm not a woman, although I've been mistaken for one more than a couple times. Not that I mind it.

This. If you present yourself like your weak and insecure women notice. So do guys. So you’ll have women not really looking at you then guys bullying you out of the way. But if you walk in with reasonable confidence you’ll be good. I’m short, I went over a friends house who had a couple girls over that he has yet to land. Got a few of their numbers and one tried to hook up outside and another tried to take me back to her place. If you vibe you vibe

pahahaha faggot!

Respect has to be earned by short dudes. Hence the Pitbull mentality some have. Plenty of tall people out there, not so many tough ones.

Attached: KNwumnN.gif (300x240, 1020K)

He's right you know

Attached: e09cb51e959183647a1742c3e8479414.jpg (640x640, 44K)

Was that tall pussy really deep and weird compared to normal pussy??

Bro pussy is pussy, but she had beautiful long legs and it really did it for me

Everyone tells me I have a pretty face and in the last 2 years Ive gotten from fat to normal but I guess I could work on some more muscle

This is actually a very good post.

Electricity when he fucks this dudes butthole

I usually suggest that we talk to one another on the stairs,
Politely suggesting:
> " Oi - Shortarse: feel free to go up a few more steps " .

On the other hand, if we are in a bungalow (with no stairs) ,
I usually just pick them up under the armpits and stand them on a convenient table.

My dad is 5’9 and I’m 6’0 lol

Post a pic of your asshole.