Every single person who testified under oath, testified against Trump...

Every single person who testified under oath, testified against Trump. Every single person defending Trump refused to testify under oath.

How fucking astonishingly retarded do you have to be and not understand that Trump is obviously, blatantly guilty. Not one human being was willing to go up there and defend Trump when they're under oath.

Fucking christ you retarded children, this is 'corruption trial 101'. YOU ONLY CONSIDER THE TESTIMONY FROM THE TRIAL. THE TESTIMONY UNANIMOUSLY AGREES HE'S GUILTY.

You fucking retarded sheep are so easy to control it's pathetic. You're fucking dupes who are being used by a corrupt, criminal shithead to enrich himself and undermine democracy. Seriously if you can't understand that the impeachment hearings conclusively demonstrated that Trump is guilty you should kill yourself.

You're a fucking retard an a faggot for being controlled so trivially. They're literally just making up wholesale lies, spewing them in the media, hoping you stupid, idiotic, retarded, simpletons will continue to believe outright lies instead of testimony given under oath.

Stop being a sucker. Wake the fuck up. It's pathetic that you continue to eat this garbage up and have literally zero independent thought.

Attached: presidentsmallhands.jpg (800x385, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z0DO0XyS8Ko
youtu.be/3c9CxqZJocA?t=577
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey dumb ass its a hearing with no penalty for lying thats why trump wants so badly for this to go to congress because then if they lie they get butt fucked by whatever goon trump pays off to violate said liars rectum

gg/SmERKN

>a hearing with no penalty for lying
you don't understand what "under oath" means, do you?

See, this demonstrates your astonishing levels of retardation. Since, as I literally said IN MY POST, if they lie they can be charged with perjury and go to jail.

Stop being a fucking stupid retarded idiot and recognize that WHEN THEY'RE UNDER THREAT OF JAIL FOR LYING, EVERYONE ABANDONED TRUMP AND PEOPLE ONLY TESTIFIED AGAINST TRUMP.

You're an idiot, and a dupe.

You gotta understand OP, the people here don't give a shit. Trump "supporters" don't give a shit that he's a crook, that he's ineffectual, that he's a hypocrite, etc. They love a wrecking ball that makes things happen and hurts people they don't like, regardless of consequence. He's not a ruler, he's premium content for misanthropes who want a show.

Every person who testified against Trump did so because they're Jews, and Jews have no problem lying to further their agenda. Their current agenda is a soft coup against the sitting president because he doesn't play ball with the Jews.

They so desperately want to think that the guy who regularly can't pronounce simple words like origins and memory is somehow orchestrating this wild game of 4D chess that ends with every democrat in jail. There's never been a more delusional group of people.

Trump followers know he is a corrupt dickhead they just don't care.

They know he's guilty.

Attached: yiff-in-moscow-furfag.jpg (640x640, 50K)

yeah, my guy, congressional testimony is subject to perjury charges, and an oath isn't even necessary
thing is, proving a lie is actually pretty difficult in most cases, because you need proof that they knew the truth, and on top of that, the DOJ usually won't seek charges on congressional testimony without being asked to by Congress (more of a checks and balances formality)

Cocksucker, this means NOT WELCOME.

Attached: gtfo polack.jpg (900x900, 109K)

this kind of simplistic thinking is so tired. Tons of lawyers are Jews because they grow up in a culture of arguing about words and laws, but they don't agree about jack shit as a people. Grow the fuck up.

HELL YEAH

Deal with it, Jew.

Attached: 1573447351678.jpg (800x685, 35K)

And yet, not one person got on that stand and defended Trump. Not one.

Can you really not understand what that means? It means he's fucking guilty. How hard is this to understand jesus christ.

Nazis rely on people not growing the fuck up.

Attached: 1571198975496.jpg (1024x1024, 116K)

I am dealing with it, cocksucker.

Attached: 1446940728337.jpg (363x380, 38K)

>2019
>not being redpilled on the JQ

Attached: 1573859030006.gif (500x240, 1.62M)

Guilty of what? Exercising the treaty Clinton (I think) forged between the U.S. and Ukraine to work together on investigations into corruption?

Which is why I come here to remind them that about it. Won't change anything on its own, but can add up to better lifestyle choices. I've seen nazis turn around, and when they're anonymous, they still have a chance to let go and turn their lives around without consequence

That doesn't mean he's guilty, dingus. Conservatives aren't playing into the dog and pony show is all.

Attached: 1573919206562.jpg (832x827, 87K)

Look at the thread. They're just a bunch of lying Nazi bitches. They don't gaf about anything except Jews and Niggers stole muh girlfriend.

Attached: 1568005011997.png (1000x1018, 466K)

It's not that hard to prove, the FBI does it all the time in their investigations when people lie to them. I mean, they got how many of Trump's guys for that again? All the ones willing to lie for him, anyway.

My words weren't any argument against potential guilt. Just stating how it works.
What I dislike is that Mulvaney and Bolton were hiding behind an extension of executive privilege and forcing the courts to decide if that's valid. It's very likely that most lower courts would and have deemed it invalid and it's certain that the White House would take all the way to the SCOTUS, so it would have been a lot more efficient just to start there.

Attached: 1568865168285.jpg (1900x1333, 341K)

You left out liberals, conservatives, Baptists...

I guarantee you big boy brain genius president wasn't enacting a treaty he had studied.

Attached: 1573903753518.jpg (1024x691, 90K)

I understand some of them went to Moscow Mitch and asked how they could ever defend the president's action.
He told them to ignore the substance and push back of the process.
Cowards!

PeeDon

Attached: 20191023_210844.jpg (759x863, 256K)

Attached: 1573932368128.jpg (720x872, 99K)

I think one of the big problems this whole matter has shown, of a completely blundering oaf of a man running the country, is that the paperwork involved in removing him for being completely useless takes at least a term, if not longer. It's a big hole in the constitutional process that should be addressed.

and this proves what? twitter regularly purges fake accounts that post this shit, why should anything like that be taken as truthful?

The ease of catching Trump's lower orbiter in lies doesn't make for a good standard.
Mulvaney strikes me as probably the most intelligent and cunning out of Trump's crew, but since he blurted out the investigations were linked to the withholding of the aid, he's got his stupid moments, too.

"Moscow Mitch" is cringe, but yeah, that's the guy's modus operandi, to cast everything as just being what the process. Trump won't be found guilty by Mitch's Senate, because of the nature of what it is, rather than substance

Attached: 1574721139009.png (1200x928, 967K)

the problem in your life is not some arbitrary Jew, but you, a man who is such a sadsack that posting things like this is one of the few things that makes him feel good

IF Trump believed that there was corruption in Ukraine, he had the right to demand an investigation.

BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT HE DEMANDED.

He demanded a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT OF AN INVESTIGATION INTO BIDEN.

That was the ONLY way they would get their money.

EVEN IF Trump believed that Biden was personally guilty of corruption, he was required BY LAW to handle it in a way that doesn't interfere in the electoral process.

Trump DEMANDED that it be handled in a way that it would interfere with the electoral process.

That's what was established at the trials. That's why he's guilty. It's so fucking simple a 10 year old could understand it.

We totally need recall elections. And we have to get rid of the Electoral College so these Nazi fuckwit hayseed votes don't count more than ours. But what do you do with such a large swath of the population that can see he's guilty but keep defending him? I mean they literally keep repeating all these stupid arguments, like, oh, he was trying to stop the Ukrainians from meddling in the election. Seriously, these people are fucked. Totally without moral compass.

Attached: BUNDY.jpg (620x775, 167K)

Attached: Old Man Trump.jpg (590x824, 71K)

lmao, I got bad news for you dude, most Jews are white, enjoy thinking your Baader-Meinhof syndrome makes you Roddy Piper

i don't think they do

Not to mention in no world do you put your personal lawyer in charge of said investigation.

Except that isn't what was said in the transcript and aid was not withheld, it was never going to be. Sorry kid, this one isn't taking him down either. Buckle up for 2020 though, I hope you realize how exhausted of your shit most of America actually is.

>most jews are white

Attached: 1572793310242.png (512x512, 56K)

Attached: Note in secret WH server.jpg (1360x1087, 207K)

Attached: 7gbx.png (608x600, 365K)

lmao you are one dumb son of a bitch

You are fully making up lies because you're human trash.

Every single person who testified under oath, testified against Trump. Even Trump's own people testified against him and established the fact that Ukraine was told they would not get their money without a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT of an investigation into Biden.

Those are the facts, and you are a liar.

Attached: 1575266647081.jpg (720x622, 64K)

holeeee shit... you haven't actually been paying attention, have you?

Attached: 1570304451142.jpg (720x718, 170K)

Honestly the intellectual work required is too much, I don't think we're getting out of this mire for at least a decade. The man was elected as consumable content, as a spectacle of watching people get hurt and things break. Television started this wreck a la McLuhan, and social media has created a world where interaction is curation of reality. Somehow, that relationship with media needs to be keyed so what people are choosing and curating, what they want to see, is constructive and visionary, rather than a pratfall.

i bet its pretty bad

Attached: 1496860898076.gif (600x487, 120K)

No they aren't. This is all regarding a phone call between the leader of the US and Ukraine, which had its transcript released by the White House and is available for you to read right now. You should actually read it!

Moscow Mitch is accurate. The guy does all kinds of things that benefit Russia such as blocking many bipartisan election bills from being voted on. He has earned the moniker. He's long been a cunt and stain on our country before Trump though.

Treaties like that are exercised through opening an MLAT, not one president directly asking the other.
The thing is, Trump, as president does have the power to open investigations, and asking a foreign power to open an investigation isn't a crime, but who the investigation is focused on crosses a line where procedures have designed specifically to create a degree of separation between sitting political authorities and their political challengers.
Even just the fact that Trump, himself, is a upcoming political candidate asking a foreign power to act against a rival is technically criminal.

Attached: 1540426316779.jpg (640x690, 123K)

Kek. Owned

an investigation of Biden is trumps responsibility and that of every other american, criminality should not be ignored

Yep, I'm half Jewish, and much whiter than my 23andme certified pure Western European wife. I can really tell when she's sucking my cut dick.

No, they aren't.

Jewish = Semetic, which means of Arabic origin. So despite being 'light skinned' - no kike = white.

No, you're a liar and you're human trash.

The impeach trials established that this was a months long campaign. It established that Trump wanted a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT of an investigation into Biden.

You are making up wholesale lies and you should fucking kill yourself.

Attached: 1519959831746.png (946x459, 406K)

wot? Did you post this unconnected post just to satisfy your "Got to post anti-jew shit today. Must meet my quota. My life sucks I feel so powerless - especially around women - Bute hey, I can still post! Wooo Hooo"

Dear dem,

I hope you and your family die from aids and cancer

I'm not going to ever consider you white, Shlomo.

Attached: 1542774570361.jpg (768x768, 191K)

the dems forget that bidens behaviour is the real issue

Attached: 1562266111048.jpg (722x1001, 111K)

lol posting a facebook meme on Sup Forums should be instantly banned

This sounds like a parody of a Trump tweet - just without the frequent spelling errors.
This has never been just about a call.

Rent free baby. There was no crime in this situation except Bleedin Eye Joe who ACTUALLY DID WHAT YOU SAY TRUMP DID and fucking admitted it publicly!

Well you're a fucking stupid idiot, let me explain this to you very simply:

1) If Trump believed that there was corrupt or criminal behavior, he could have requested an investigation. The investigation would not be announced unless something turned up. Not one of Trump's personal lackeys should have been involved in the investigation, especially his PERSONAL FUCKING LAWYER YOU IDIOTIC GARBAGE.

2) Trump instead demanded a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT of an investigation of Biden. The public announcement was a REQUIREMENT, CLEARLY establishing that it was intended to damage Biden.

Now shut the fuck up and open your eyes. You're being duped by a corrupt, criminal president, and you damage the US by refusing to understand simple fucking facts I could explain to a 10 year old.

Attached: 1574726290029.png (600x329, 180K)

You are completely rejecting reality. The impeachment hearings established that there was a crime.

you're on Sup Forums, not Sup Forums. If you want your special hugbox where you think being white is a special category and achievement and mommy will give you a treaty treat because of it, you know where you're welcome

never been to the Ukraine have you ? or any other part of eastern Europe ? they do things a little different there

Attached: 51fQDIta-FL._SY445_.jpg (327x445, 42K)

White is not a scientific term. Ashkenazi Jews, or as we call them in America, Jews, are not shown to be Semitic but European. Science.

You keep mentioning that but I keep posting. You poor man =(((

Attached: 1536433322912.jpg (738x741, 79K)

youtu.be/Z0DO0XyS8Ko this is it

Literally has nothing to do with anything. Trump demanded a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT of an investigation into Biden from a foreign president.

If you believe that such an investigation would not be useful or meaningful, THEN TRUMP SHOULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR IT AT ALL.

The ONLY REASON to ask for a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT of an investigation into Biden is to damage Biden politically. You're incredibly idiotic to not see something so trivially obvious.

But Trump says the idiotic garbage is special. Don't take that away from him.

youtu.be/3c9CxqZJocA?t=577

watch the video and learn something you fucking retard

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x164, 382K)

you know how pants on head it is to think that someone is not white because you can find another adjective for them, right? anglo saxons are not white because it's another word. galls are not white because it's another word. etc. you're just grasping at straws, when the reality is that white is just a set of passive characteristics that speak nothing of the merit of a person. If this is how you define the value of yourself, you must not have much to be proud of

>because testifying under oath guarantees you're not lying

You're subhuman garbage.

Attached: 1502608019133.jpg (736x541, 137K)

Attached: 1568500746416.jpg (1024x639, 100K)

Likes/Dislikes: Off
Comments: Off

Yeah, that's not surprising.

asking wont get you anywhere in the Ukraine everything comes with a price there including the truth of course trump wants to damage an possible contender just like any of them would

Attached: 1565475697575.jpg (735x735, 126K)

I'm not the one who thinks trite shit like this is funny, let alone meaningful

Biden is a corporate lackey and whores after their money.
But, did he do wrong with his son and the Ukraine shit?
There has been no proof presented. In fact what has been shown is the pro-Russian Ukrainians, a Ukrainian oligarch hiding in Austria fighting extradition to the US, managed to spin this story, They added shit about the server being in the Ukraine (there are 19 servers, they are in the US and the FBI did have access and took images of them), that the Ukraine was the source of US election meddling.
Rudi bought into that shit - told president dumbass who dispatched all the sycophants around (including that fucker Nunes)
So the whole shit began.
The end result is that US politics is in shit again, people are fighting each other and Russians are laughing themselves silly.

Attached: 1457977177845.jpg (520x344, 59K)

You stupid piece of fucking trash. NOT ONE person defended Trump. EVERY PERSON WHO TESTIFIED, said that Trump is guilty.

If Trump's defenders could honestly say that he wasn't guilty, they would have said it and this would have been over in 5 minutes. Not a single human being stepped up to defend him. Not one.

You're a fucking idiot for believing outright lies from people who refuse to testify under oath vs actual testimony from people who would be charged with perjury and go to jail if they lied.

lmao he thinks rick wiles has anything worth hearing

the entire premise doesnt matter idiot. Democrats openly want to steal more money in taxes for no reason who cares if trump burns what they already have.

No you stupid fucking idiot. They wouldn't all do this to damage a possible contender because it's illegal. That's why this type of thing has literally never happened ever before.

it makes me feel so comfy to know that you believe that about me.

Attached: 1574642654056.gif (307x298, 1.48M)