Hey Sup Forums anyone here have a gf or wife that used to be fat and lost a shit ton of ton of weight over 100lbs...

Hey Sup Forums anyone here have a gf or wife that used to be fat and lost a shit ton of ton of weight over 100lbs ? My wife has lost over 140lbs I also lost 130 lbs. . She had surgery, i didn’t . Feel free to ask me anything. Pic is NOT her .

Attached: 3935E90B-A279-4FA9-BB4F-23EB4AD1C4B6.jpg (300x444, 26K)

She's going to leave you, fat boy

Attached: 3i88i8__01.jpg (500x486, 92K)

I'm a fat cunt too and have roughly 125lbs to lose.
My question is; is it worth the trouble losing the weight or does the belly ballsack just make you want to an hero? I would hate to work hard to lose that much weight and just feel like utter shit at the end of it all.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x705, 21K)

Did you ever accidentally get wood in the shower during gym?

You will never have a six pack , but looking good in clothes makes up for it .

>checked
But when the clothes come off you're pretty much fucked? after all the work you and your wife put in, do you feel like it's been worth it? or would you recommend just rolling with obesity and pass at 50?

which surgery?
did she decide to do the suregery?
can you remove all that skin after?

I went from 350-220 the change wasn’t as drastic as I hoped . I lost a lot of fat on my face but it made me look older . (I’m 35) I don’t look any better or worse with my shirt off . Still pretty flabby and some man boobs . I can move around a lot better and sleep a lot better . As far as sex goes that’s completely different. I gained 4 inches . I went from being 3 inches to 7 inches believe it or not . I would definitely be uncomfortable getting naked around a woman though if it wasn’t my wife who also lost the same amount of weight . She went From 325 to 178 currently. Her skin situation is way worse . But it doesn’t bother me . She kept her boobs too

Good for you OP, good for you.

Thank you.

One last question kind user; what about mobility? like simply walking to the store and general movement (getting up and down stairs, physical labour and walking up hills etc) have you noticed a difference with that? and how has it changed?

She was really pretty fat as it were . So instead of being a weak bitch I did one meal a day and keto to keep up. I still don’t think she would have left me because I fat but she would have left me for being insecure and the depression and self loathing I would have for not doing anything.

I'm gonna show off my before and afters.

I have a bit of loose skin, it's super obvious when I'm in a plank position, but if I stretch it's like it's not there.

Attached: before after 3.jpg (2200x591, 334K)

100 percent . It’s way better . I just pretty much dieted . I didn’t do any time at the gym aside from the occasional walk and I’m in much much better shape . I don’t have to worry about finding a good parking spot anymore , stairs or our door events. I love it .

Thanks for the answers user, much appreicated and GJ on the weight loss.

How tall are you?

I’m 5 10 so is she

I’m 5 10

Attached: 10E68844-1206-4CA7-99C4-150304906470.jpg (1125x1317, 259K)

5'9"
5 foot 9 inches.

I think it's close to 175 cm if you're not american.

I'm the one you replied to and I'm 5'9"

Attached: 161 pounds.jpg (612x1199, 101K)

You look good

Thanks.