ITT: Powerful moments in television and film

youtube.com/watch?v=TzkSRJkaUrM

Brought me to tears

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VvykfyGTnbQ
census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2015/demo/p60-252.pdf
factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not just a black father but a black grandfather staying with a family? Pure fucking fantasy.

Whats ironic about this video is that a big reason for the Trump victory is that blacks stayed home.

Also

>le black man hates and resents the country but swears he loves it may may

lol was that montage actually in the show?

Yes. The music too

They really went from quirky sitcom to trying to be some motivational scene in an instant

>hope one day the hood gets better but it never does
Probably because niggers keep stealing and killing you complete fucking moron.

This video was the death knell of black privilege. Ever since Trump won no one gives a fuck about BLM or police brutality anymore.

Isn' the bernie/hillary supporters that want to segregate schools again?

Fresh Prince did it better. RIP James Avery. Go to hell, first mom.

>CUZ DA WHITES KEEPING US DOWN AND SHIEET
>meanwhile 41% of blacks receive welfare handouts, more than any other race

That was so fucking out of place. He got so offended so easily, the dude was basically asking "Why aren't you joining in the conversation?"

>work jobs that you wouldn't even consider in your nightmares

lol they're not mexican

...that's a recurring joke, ya know?

Not to mention it was showing stills of comfy high paying union jobs like sanitary work. Garbage men in New York make six fucking figures.

>where was all the outrage when my people were enslaved

Israeli puppet negros the show

Hollywood is not an accurate gauge of the feelings/opinions of black America

Mfw I work at a black elementary school

>>no pta because no parent will show up or help
>>kids literally as young as preK curse teachers with no consequences at home
>>homework is rarely given out because few will return it
>>parents steal ADHD medicine from kids so Laquan and Dollah'Bill are bouncing off walls
>>I didn't make those names up

>civil war over secession after 200 years of slavery is outrage

Why do you even work there? Shouldn't you be trying to find a job at a better school?

>implying war isn't the highest form of outrage

Applies to the whole civil rights movement too. Sure it was black people protesting but whites had all the power and whites CHOSE to introduce more equality.

At the end of the day the white population had all the power and they should be grateful the majority of whites chose to side with them.

Cause at the end of the day any violent black revolution was only going to end one way and it wouldn't have been a black victory.

>Dollah'Bill

lmao I wish I were black so I could give black card speeches like that and get all the white libtards crying n shit

why do black people in US hate trump so much? He never insulted black people or threaten to deport or ban them like the illegals or the muslim. why do they have an idea that trump will impose a new jim crow law or something?

First teaching gig. Good district, good starting pay. If I work in poor school for five years most of my college debt will be forgiven. Get some experience, transfer.

What sucks is that you do like the kids, but it's nearly impossible for them to escape the lure of welfare/ghetto shit.

the (((media))) said that trump is a big ol rayciss

Dollah'Bill

his sister in 2nd is named [Spoiler]R'Monay[/spoiler]

because in the USA, the blacks want to hold on to their supremacy as the foremost oppressed race, because politically that's in their best interest.

they don't.

Don't believe everything the media tells you.

My kids thought that he "stole" Obamas job. We watched the inauguration and I tried explaining, but they clearly didn't believe me. One actually asked if I was "in on it" - you know, because it's all A conspiracy.

The episode about how all black Republicans are Uncle Toms was even worse. There was also a police brutality episode that repeated a lot of debunked bullshit, like "hands up don't shoot."

I liked when Bob Iger cited Blackish at a Disney shareholders meeting to prove his commitment to tolerance after he was criticized for meeting on Drumpf's business leader panel. As I said on Cartoon Brew, Blackish is not exactly an example of tolerance.

And by the way, I love how in his speech, the main character says black people were forced to live in the most crime ridden citoes, as though there's something inherent in the environment that makes crime happen there, rather than it being a series of choices made by the people who live there.

Most blacks are unsuccessful and black culture is shit, hence why they cling onto rap and thugshit: it's their only identity that they have to own. So when another black person is successful they take credit for his/her work to try and feel a sense of accomplishment. Since Trump bashed Obama plenty of times during the campaign, he indirectly shat on black people, hence the outcry.

Obama could have started WW3 and they would still proudly defend him because "first black president senpaitachi" and too much pride.

>My kids

???

I teach at a black school

>Most blacks are unsuccessful and black culture is shit, hence why they cling onto rap and thugshit: it's their only identity that they have to own
Most retarded post I've read today.

this could be 11/10 sarcasm but unfortunately it is just melodrama and black blather likely written by women or gay men

My mom and dad are both retired and watch this show.

I don't ever want to get old, Sup Forums

trump is the most non apologetic president ever, if you live on browbeating it's like yelling into a singularity

WE HAD NO BOOKZ N SHEEIT

Fuck niggers, you have only yourself and your shitty anti-intellectual culture to blame for your misery

Also gotta love the ham-fisted trump hate even though democrats have never done anything for nigs other than more cycle of corruption and failure while pandering to them the most

This show is fucking awful, the only reason I watch it it's if the fat ass mom wears a tight dress. Bitch got a crazy ugly face but her body gets me hard as fuck

Okay, here's the police brutality clip.
youtu.be/VvykfyGTnbQ

"Doing what the police say won't help you. Look at Freddie Grey."

He was shown on video resisting arrest.

"And if they make it to the police, look what happened to Sandra Bland."
Her death was a suicide. While there's no footage of her hanging herself, there's cameras in the hallway showing no one else entered her cell between the last time she was seen alive and when she was found dead.

The acting in this clip is very good and the script is fairly decent, but these are fucking lies. What makes it worse is that families are encouraged to watch this show together.

Not an argument.

>black people were forced to live in the most crime ridden citoes

fun fact; there were two group segregated into shit neighborhoods in chicago

Blacks were one. The other was the jews.

Funny how a hundred years later jews have still amoun.... oh wait.

I thought is was gonna be something great like the black guy schooling the others and saying the Democrats didn't even try to engage the black electorate, but the moment I saw the Hillary signs I cringed

>Doing what the police say won't help you
This is beyond disingenuous, this is actually life-threatening advice.

Who cares about her when Yara is around

Not him, but absolutely true

The script is written by a gay transexual female (male) muslim goy leftist, of course they would never act responsible

census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2015/demo/p60-252.pdf
factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=bkmk

Two recent census. In both, blacks earn the lowest median income out of all races. Their culture is a tragedy: enslaved by their own kind (which hasn't advanced much), brought over here with other slaves of other races yet they somehow manage to struggle the most, and yet they commit more crimes and are stereotyped as a result.

By all definition, they are largely unsuccessful in comparison to other races. Doesn't mean I hate them. Individuals shouldn't be held back because of their race, and many black people have risen to the top. But statistically they do worse than others financially and other such cases.

They're my wife's technically, but I raise them

not talking about success, talking about the idea of black culture solely consisting of hip hop and thug culture. That's like assuming every white only listens to country music and desires to be a rock star.

>brought over here with other slaves of other races yet they somehow manage to struggle the most
Yes, user. Let's ignore Reconstruction and Jim Crow laws.

>Let's ignore Reconstruction and Jim Crow laws.

Good, since people love to conveniently ignore other groups were being discriminated heavily such as the Chinese and Irish.

Naahh dude, that skinny bitch doesn't compare to dat ass

>We keep voting in Democrats to run our cities
>"Our cities turn to shit"
>"Let's vote in more Democrats!"

>discounting the fact most blacks ended up back into slavery after the Civil War
>thinks Jim Crow laws evenly affected other minorities
>ignores most other ethnic groups were allowed to vote without targets on their backs
>ignores US Constitution saying Blacks were sub Human
Big difference between Irish being considered non white and Blacks being considered inhuman.

That bitches face is busted. Literally looks like a Gremlin.

>Asians were allowed to live wherever they chose to in the South. WHile they might have been subjected to social discrimination, they weren’t subjected to de jure discrimination. They could (and did) attend classes at Southern schools and universities with White students, although again, their numbers remainder relatively low
>Jim Crow laws were applied unevenly towards individuals from nations where there were large minority populations. Cubans and Puerto Ricans for example, were allowed to stay in accommodations barred to Black travelers, unless they were very dark-skinned individuals.

Niggers were better under Jim Crow.

>ignoring when blacks were allowed to become US citizens while Chinese (while allowed on paper) got fucked by anti-Chinese sentiments
>ignoring Irish workers given shittier jobs than blacks because they considered the Irish expendable

Also I tried searching for whatever passage you claim the Constitution claims blacks are subhumans. I never heard of it, and none of the articles I found heard of it either.

That body sucks. I seriously hope you're joking.

They weren't niggers under Jim Crow.

Self-fulfilling prophecy. Treat cunts like shit they act like shit.

>Dollah'Bill

lol