Help your boy get out of NEETdom. Help me get this girl in bed b/

Help your boy get out of NEETdom. Help me get this girl in bed b/

Attached: Screenshot_20191206-154732_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 567K)

Say "Smart AND pretty? We're getting drinks tonight."

Attached: 20191206_155028.jpg (1440x2960, 873K)

How is being neet related to bedding a girl?

Attached: 20191206_155141.jpg (1440x2960, 1.57M)

SHUT UP AND HELP ME

lol when she finds out you posted her on /b you're never getting the pussy.

Until then, ask her what's more stable, her knees or the latest bridge she designed.

Say 'I want to buy you ONE drink on Sunday afternoon. Do you have a favorite spot?'

Eh. At least she's intelligent and not a complete whore (at first glance) like the other Tinder girls in that age range.

"Am I high or is your nose crooked?"

Oh she's 20. Substitute coffee and say you'll bring the whiskey lol.

I accept the consequences of my actions- but until then I will try to destract her from the Chads in her inbox

Just started the convo a couple lines up so this is too soon but will keep in mind for later. Thank you

Give me some material to reply to her nothingburger of a reply

I don't even know what the fuck her answer means.

If she says I'm busy on Sunday you say 'ok I'll start naming days until we hit one that works. I want to see if you're cool. Monday?'

If she says I don't usually meet people from here say 'you will be my first please be gentle. I only drink decaf anyway.'

If she says eh I don't drink coffee say 'i said buy you a drink AT THE MOVIES gaw *Napoleon Dynamite gif*

Or whatever what are you worried she will say?

Cringe incoming. I tried

Attached: Screenshot_20191206-160335_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 644K)

Just end me fam

Fuck dude. And you had to do a double reply cringe? Abandon ship!

She's probably boring as shit

This is close and I can work with it, thank you

Or totally turned off

Oh you mean architecture bullshit. Tell her you want her to teach you how to shore up the foundation on your gingerbread house or some shit and invite for meetup. Do not fully dally. Get the meetup asap.

Excellent point I guess girls dont want a life conversation on tinder, noted

Ya fagged it a bit but chill Beavis and when she takes the bait hit her with this

Crisis adverted

Attached: Screenshot_20191206-160904_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 673K)

Don't be surprised if they flake. They'll flake. It's not personal, they're just anxious and scared. On to the next one. But pull that trigger within 7 or ten messages if you actually want them to meet you.

What is the shirt she is wearing pretend it's your favorite.

Attached: ArabSat.png (845x829, 575K)

I want to put," oh you like horses? Well lucky for you I'm a stallion;)"

Hit me with the honest opinion

Do not under any circumstances

Yes sir

Ask her out you faggot. Ask if she's free at all over the weekend for a drink date and also offer a specific time and place.

Give me one more witty reply and I'll smash that motherfuckin meet button

Architecture schools have an Egg drop contest to see if they can get the egg to not break from a two story fall.. Ask her if her egg is okay.

DO IT

Leave

Hey fuck you i was trying to help.

Attached: RWHD.png (769x993, 18K)

So she wants do design horse stables?

Alright bois, I'm going to charge into the abyss

Standby

You actually are a neet aren’t you?

Good luck

Attached: 20190401_160524.jpg (4032x3024, 949K)

OP gon die

Ne confident in your lies

Say "oh you wanna build some stables so you can have a "stable" supply of thick horse cock and cummies?"

Poems user, poems are the way. Here's my signature one, you can use it, and it ties into he bees thing too.

"Think of a bee, you are it's knees. You woft through me like a summer breeze. Can I cum inside you please"

After her next reply, it happens

Attached: Screenshot_20191206-162320_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 823K)

No, they dont. Thats a high school physics assignment. My college did ipads in cases from 10m

Not bad, you actually didn’t sperg out at all

Why the fuck would they drop $600 devices?

No it was invented by collage architecture schools.

Attached: Bees.jpg (1549x1077, 385K)

No dont say I'd love to, that sounds pretentious af. Just say 'lets grab some coffee on the weekend' don't ask her if she's free that's not a good vibe

>inviting oh do you go to college there?
Dumass

Your way does sound more alpha. Will do

Say "I'm going to get you coffee this weekend. Saturday, noon, at XXXXX. Understood?"

She wants the big horse cock

She's neck deep in college cock, why would she go out with a townie?

retard alert

Might be a bit too big dick energy for the vibe she is sending

Kek maybe don't say that. Don't want to sound like a drill sergeant

Attached: 1569651203074.jpg (1242x1538, 576K)

(I'm also a college cock)

Tell her the truth, they say girls like that.
"if you don't go out with me i will be at home playing video games and jacking of to your profile pic."

This thread might die before she replies, so tell me this- if she doesnt reply do I

A) Send the invite anyway (if so how long do I wait)

B) Do not send it unless she replies

Not incorrect

I've always wanted to try the bridge position with an architect, let's find out of it's structurally sound.

OH SHIT BOYS THIS IS IT HERE WE GO

Any last words of advice before we go nuclear???

Attached: Screenshot_20191206-163402_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 858K)

This is actually good

Nah just send it, she may be busy and doesn't have time for tinder right now. Shoot your shot and be done with it, don't think too much there's plenty of fish in the sea. Good luck

You don't know what fucking neet means do you?

Stop being pussy Tell her you like her and you want to meet fro coffee.

Attached: Brad3.png (565x548, 580K)

Just wait it out. You missed a golden opportunity to make her laugh with the gingerbread house joke earlier though. Funny is sexy.

Please hold

Yes, do the ' let's grab some coffee on the weekend and talk about architecture some more'

You're a faggot, go get your dick wet.

Let's grab some coffee and you can tell me more about architecture.

back crinkling cringe

Yeah that's perfect, sorry English is not my first language

This girl is so obviously bored but doesn't want to be mean and stop replying. She's going to turn down your coffee invite. who the fuck goes for coffee? this isn't a teen romance movie.

I guess you have only talked to sluts

Just send her a dick pic. It always works.

A girl on Friday afternoon with no date is desperate.What is she going to do buy her own coffee .

women do that with chad all the time dude. you can say lets go grab kebab and hit the skatepark if you are good looking enough

Also since she mentioned learning you could do this line 'i love learning too, let's grab a drink and learn a bit about each other'

I've blown my load and now we wait

Attached: Screenshot_20191206-164210_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 896K)

I think you're cool. Coffee, Saturday at noon, at XXXXX. Is that clear?

Oh you limpwristed skip hopping faggot. WRONG. She wants dominance, COMMAND. You're fucked pal.

You're a genius, godspeed user

From what I gather from the other anons, I just need to work on my conversation game. If she was tired of me, she could just stop responding and message one of the other hundreds of guys that probably also messaged her

I'm more invested in this than I thought.

5 messages deep and asking her out, jesus christ user

Quickly add "And dont wear panties (;"

She doesn't. She probably will say no as it is lol, they've been talking for all of twenty minutes and he's asking to meet

if she turns you down OP send her a dick pic

Others have been more alpha and will fuck her tonight, no coffee required. But they will flick her coffee bean.

I predict she will allow you to buy her coffee.

Say "promise I'm not too crazy, hehehehe. Hurry up is it yes or no? Say yes! Lol"

i have plans

Well you obviously never dated anyone and have zero game. Of you're not asking for a Meetup in the first few replies, you're obviously a scrawny little bitch boy

sure but my "friend" tyrone will be joining us...

anybody saying that it's too soon to send that message, shut the fuck up. if she was actually into him she would even say yes to a date in the first message.
if she says no, she never really was interested in you and probably never will be

This made me kek