Am i faggot if i took 8 inches of silicone

am i faggot if i took 8 inches of silicone

Attached: colours-dildo-purple-5-dildos-strap-on-dildos-1_3.jpg (1000x1000, 71K)

ye

Ask your boyfriend.

gay = attraction to same sex
sticking things up your ass = no gay

Maybe. You're not automatically Freddie Mercury gay just because you tried something once. Did you like it? Would you do it again? Did it deepen your curiosity about sex with men? Sexual preferences are exactly that, preferences. You don't hand in your straight card the moment to do butt stuff no matter what anybody says.

What if you like to wear lingerie and listen to Katy Perry while you're taking it in the ass?

Samefag lmao

Attached: 20191205_202636.gif (300x301, 60K)

Exactly,I've taken 10 inches and am still straight.Anal stimulation just feels good but most guys find that taboo.

Well, thats very likely to be a symptom of the gay.Oh I wish you could see how wrong you are.

Yes. You might also be gay.

well depends where the silicon is located.
silicone in some girls ass / tiddies
>no problem

silicone tiddies attached to a "girl"
>debate away

silicone dick in your ass?
dick on an accrual girl? now thats kinky and gay but still acceptable

you by yourself?
>gay

did you like it? everyone should try to get a prostate orgasm atleast once in their life. its pretty tough but worth it.

You're a faggot regardless, OP

Pretty sure the rule of thumb is anything under 10" is okay, 10-12" is boarder line homo, anything over 12" and plan to make seman part of your diet.

If you can stroke a dick that belongs to a dude and still be straight(jerk the gerk) then you can take something up your ass. It doesn't matter what happens during masturbation or sex, your sexuality is defined by you. Not some degenerate or a dildo

the dildo isn't male so no. i think its a difficult thing for a lot of straight men to deal with knowing that in a tactile way they'd enjoy being fucked in the ass, purely from the stimulation, but being intimate with a man is still disgusting for them

This and very much this, I have never been attracted to men or wanted to be with another guy but my wife with a strap on every now and then is some great fun!

Who cares? If you identify as gay then
>that's cool
If you don't identify as gay then
>that's cool
I fuck my dildo all the time. I don't think I could ever have sex with a man though.

Fags

gf likes to watch me use a dildo on myself, who knows

i'm a gayfag, but for some reason that sounds fuckin hot user lmao

sure but let me put it this way, if a guy sucked your dick you'd definitely cum eventually, but if he looked up at you and pulled you in for a kiss you'd want to hit him

>am i faggot if i took 8 inches of silicone
Were you fantasizing about taking 8 inches of penis while you did it? Every time I mention on this board that people can’t be gay or straight if they don’t actually have sex, the replies flood into me “what about virgins, they still are attracted to one gender or the other. They still identify as gay or straight even though they don’t have sex. So tell us...what did you fantasize about while you were plowing your ass with a pink rubber cock?

Yeah idk about that one chief, even the thought of a guy sucking me weirds me out, idk if I could cum, never really even wanna try as I just have zero attraction to men

Same here, wife likes to watch me use something on myself and also likes when I ride her and bust on her tits and face

Think he would like to take a trip to Ram Ranch

i get what you're saying but if you were blindfolded and thought it was a girl would you cum then? you're still getting sucked off by a dude, does that make you gay? you can still get physical pleasure from something even if it goes against all your values, you don't control how your nerves fire off

Try a real dick and find out

Bet you will love it

You're a faggot for starting a thread on /b.

Nah I’ve got one about that size I break out every now and then. Liking anal stimulation doesn’t make you gay

Now if I was blind folded that would be different cause like you said I would have no idea. No id doesnt make me gay in my eyes cause thats not something I would openly accept.

All in all, I just let people be people and do what they wanna do, I don't care if people are gay/like traps/like anal stimulation and such. What people do in their own time is on them and if they are happy then they are happy.

I have my wife and we are very open with each other, she knows I like prostate stimulation and also likes helping me with it, I don't see it as "being gay" like 85% of the world would. I also have my other side where I like to tie her up and her be extreamly submissive, we are just both switches and like to reverse roles every now and then.

TLDR: People should be more open and forget about what others think and find what they really like and find others that are like minded, it will change your world...