PL Team of the Season

PL Team of the Season

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?t=50s&v=81-HFSiZaEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Stones over Otamendi

I literally can't recall a mancity game against a decent opponent where Stones wasn't shit.

>Otamanlet

He's literally been the best defender in the league this season barring maybe someone like Azpi

Man City's team is better than this.

It's mad how PSG's first team is still better than this team

>dier
>bellerin
>davies

>Better wingers
>Better DM
>Better keeper
>Smarter full backs

Nah

how the fuck has hazard been better than aguero

Davies has been immense.

this is true he's always been solid as a rock

>dier over fernandinho
>stones over otamendi

>tf
>tp

yeah for sure mate. The corpse of dani alves, areola, kurzawa and rabiot are all ELITE footballers

>doesn't rate Rabiot
uncultured english swine

>>Better DM

Click to Edit has been immense

>Better wingers
sure
>Better DM
absolutely not
>Better keeper
maybe
>Smarter full backs
youre taking the piss

>people actually rate psg

>Fernandinho

Literally the reason City lost to Liverpool and their weak link

Pep would also pick Bellerin over Walker and Davies over whoever he has atm too

Do u even analytics bro?

>toby over Jan
>Walker has been best rb hands down
dembele is spot on though, so underrated.

I miss 4-3-3. I wish Chelsea would use it but Alonso is shit at left back

>Aguero is a left winger

I was gonna meme arrow the bad picks but then I figured that it would be easier to just meme arrow the good picks:

>De Bruyne
>Kane
>Salah
>De Gea

>hurr we couldn't possibly change the formation to accommodate one of the best strikers in PL history

Fernandinho has to be in there for either Dembele or Eriksen
Alderwiereld has barely played. Stones, Otamendi or Verthongen
Walker RB I suppose

Alonso, Firmino, Aguero, Doucoure, Gross, Son, Shaqiri, Lascelles worth a mention

>4-4-2 works in the modern game

>Literally the reason City lost to Liverpool and their weak link
no. while fernandinho was fast pressed into oblivion by liverpool, the same thing can be said for walker and delph.
basically liveprool won the game of top tier pressing which is literally the only thing klopp is good at. Salah also forced Otamendi out wide and created a shitload of space for Chambo, gave City's defense helll

Won Leceister the league you brainlet

rip fergie

youtube.com/watch?t=50s&v=81-HFSiZaEU

it does

yes lad i watch Nouman and Piotr foot and all that too. Fernandinho didnt cost them the game tho, its more on Lpool's pressing than Fernandinho shitting the bed. still say he's top 2 with Dembele

Ederson was at fault too, hence why De Gea gets the shout

>with Messi + 400m in transfers

Atletico Madrid run a 4-4-2 as well. Plus Zidane is incorporating it sometimes as well

True, id have to say that Ederson is a little bit overrated, some of his balls do the exact opposite of what he's supposed to do with goal kicks i.e. he passes to players who are like 6 yards away from an opposing player ready to press. I think thats why Can made Fernandinho look like a clown that game, cuz ederson's balls were just bad

Pep or Klopp as coach?

Take your meds desu

I like Tottenham but Dier doesn't deserve to be there. He's made a lot of mistakes at crucial moments while playing as a midfielder or in a back three. Matic or Fernandinho would be better choices.

Pep I think. Klopp is working without as much money but he's had several years to sort out Liverpool's defenders and they're still all garbage.

It may work in one off seasons but most top coaches work with two wingers with high finishing ability, it offers more flexibility

>Hazard instead of Sterling or Sane
>Dier instead of Kante or Fernandihno
>Bellerin instead of Kyle Walker
>Stones when Otamendi has been far more impressive and consistent

>Dembele who was made to look like a schoolboy vs City
Dominating Arsenal and pogdab means nothing

Klopp would probably make a team like liverpool overperform, but Pep is the best bet to get the most out of a top side.

Bellerin is actually Arsenal MVP but idk about others you might be right

Klopp

Stones because a back two of Otamendi and Azpi would be a distribution nightmare, Stones can bring it out

>Bellend
How can someone even have this opinion

>belland
walker>trippier>zeegelaar>bellerin

>Chemistry and team balance suddenly matters in a fictional XI based on individual players performance in different positions

>English fullbacks

Just failed wingers desu

>Bellerin is actually Arsenal MVP
literally how. kid cannot cross for his life even though he's supposed to provide a lot of width on the right flank, and he mispasses too much. he has good recovery tackles and isnt consistent but can be good (was rly good against spurs last week)

Toby is a better defender desu. It was close between those two and Otamendi.

There's not much between Dembele and Fernandinho. I just didn't want a completely City team really.
Yh Walker as RB, honourable mention to Alexander Arnold too.
Son deserves recognition along with Sane/Mahrez/Hazard but can't go ahead of Salah/Sterling.
Aguero has no right being anywhere near the team.

Bellerin has been poor ever since he grew his hair long. Monreal has been infinitely better this season.

>implying they still aren't good
not rating players from other teams purely based on because they're on a rival team
>the english way desu

Otamendi has probably made as many mistakes as him over the season

Toby is better overall but has been out on injury. Jan is less flashy but far more consistent.

>Bellerin has been poor ever since he grew his hair long.
literally this, his offensive game has gotten worse as his defensive abilities have improved, interestingly enough
Monreal has been one of the most consistent left backs in the league imo along with rose and delph

The defense is probably the slowest improving part of the team, I still reckon it can become quite good, even Karius is improving.

Im probably gonna get shit for this.

KANE?!

>Yanited

>Aguero
Kane will still most likely get more goals than him

Kane is cool and gets goals, I still think he's one of the best 9 in the world if not the best.
I still prefer Aguero this season because he gets involved a lot in creating the goals.

he has better surrounding players
Kane is still great at setting up his teammates but they lack a finishing touch from time to time

He still gets Eriksen/Dele/Dembele/Son to assist him.
He lacks maybe in the full backs to throw crosses at him like Trippier/Davies/Aurier.
Im serious anyone could walk the league with that team, but it's spurs.

>Dele off season
>Son inconsistent
>Dembele aging
city spend the most money in Europe aside from PSG the idea that Aguerro doesn't have better weapons is ludicrous and you lack critical thinking if you have any other inclination

Why the fuck does the c come second for center forward and every other position the l/c/r comes first?

OP is autistic, it's always CF

>Sané incosistent
>Sterling a pacebabby running on good form
>Bernardo a meme player
>David Silver's wife birthing dead offspring

>hazard not son or sterling or sane
>rb not walker

Sterling has been the better of those 4 though

wew I'm agreeing with an american

>Son
He doesn't show up half the time and Hazard does nearly every game

Hazard can either be great or too greedy/wasteful. Son is literally the Korean Ronaldo, I'd have him just ahead this season.

Aguero is super wasteful, he's prob the worst 'top' striker along with Cavani. Jesus has had a better season than him, shame he got injured.

you have walker to drive balls into a playmaker or striker. Id take walker back over trippiers crossing any say of the week. And Kanes passing range is underated. His hold up and ability to switch play have been instrumental this season.