Yet ANOTHER record for President Trump

Yet ANOTHER record for President Trump.

So liberals, what do you plan on crying about today?

Attached: Donald Trump.jpg (1000x666, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_cycle
youtube.com/watch?v=DuhXkCF-L2E
heritage.org/conservatism/commentary/the-massive-lies-past-presidents-make-trump-look-honest
twitter.com/i/status/1203050874358181888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Impeached

JUST IN
UNEMPLOYMENT AT 50 YEAR LOW! 158,593,000 Americans were working in November, the 24th record of Trump's presidency. The unemployment rate dropped a tenth of a point to 3.5 percent, a 50-year low.

Let me guess, Obama did it?

Why cry?

You worship an oversized Oompa Loompa who wears adult diapers for incontinence.

Your father must have been pathetic and beta as fuck.

>Muh Ukraine phone call
This bullshit impeachment hearing that's been dragging on for months is only bolstering his support and guaranteeing he wins 2020 by a landslide. Who the fuck are his opponents? Creepy Uncle Joe? Pocahontas Warren? Crazy Bernie?

You're insane if you genuinely think Democrats have a shot at winning 2020.

COPE

Attached: 18f43fd65db7f3c90769881428f31d2c67c3604a19f9d085eb1d16548311a089.jpg (600x778, 76K)

Oh yeah well at least he wasn't a gamma like you you big jerk!

This is the same paid shill that makes all the Trump threads. Stop feeding this faggot.

Attached: 1500937205953.jpg (500x378, 37K)

>Worship
Nope. Don't worship him. I just think it's funny that liberals think he's worst thing ever when they voted for Hillary fucking Clinton. The economy under Trump is booming with more jobs than workers.

you don't really understand how the economy works, do you? Most of the work was already done you fucking moron.

>Paid shill
You mean like the shills from that tranny Discord server that post BBC and "u mad white boi" posts non-stop along with the trap threads? I'd rather read paid right wing posts than you fucking insane mentally ill leftists posts.

stfu Komrade, and get a real job.

LOL no it fucking wasn't. Obama fucking butchered the economy. Jobs were scarce and he absolutely ass-fucked health care, raising people's premiums through the roof. He shamed police for doing their jobs and bowed down to enemy foreign leaders. He was a fucking piece of shit.

>So liberals, what do you plan on crying about today?

what ever the fake news tell them too

fake news says jump they say how high
if fake news said jump off a cliff they would

and do you remember how many more DIDN'T?

>Muh Russian
How about you get a job you fucking tranny. Leftists are all mentally ill communist inductees and trannies. It's so ironic you'd tell anyone on the right wing to get a job when they're the ones supporting the economy. Your side has niggers and welfare galore, millennial who don't want to work for anything.

"Thanks President Obama!"

yet another reply about jasiri

Attached: confident 2 -o.jpg (960x540, 28K)

>12 trump cronies thrown in prison so far

>bowed down to enemy foreign leaders
Hows that NK situation going?

>if fake news said jump off a cliff they would
I really wish this would happen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_cycle

yeah it's not like the president is a habitual liar, using Twitter to spread false info....

dipshit.

Meanwhile, literally every talk show, MSM and Hollywood spreading mental illness bullshit to the masses and shoving """diversity""" down everyone's throats.

3 years of your autistic screeching down you have over five to go.

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.gif (589x588, 196K)

I remember Obama telling trump the jobs are not coming back...

youtube.com/watch?v=DuhXkCF-L2E

what magic wand do you have?
lol

Trump: Abracadabra bitch

>another retard defends some dumbfuck who doesnt give a shit about him

>defaults to using perceived political leanings as an insult.

I grew up in an old-school Republican household, fuckwit. Try again. You right-wing kids these days are behaving exactly like the democrats of the 1970s, the irony is astounding.

lies Less then Obama ever did
more honest then the state run media

>gamma
> Gamma males love having fun but don't shrug off their responsibilities at the same time. They're definitely adventurous and fun-loving and tend to get very restless if they're left idle for too long. It is possible an alpha male might mature into a gamma male, because gamma males are a more refined version of them.

Remember when the UN laughed at him and then remember when NATO made fun of him and he left? Such a strong special snowflake

Imagine being this retarded

thanks dude, get better

Attached: feelsbad.png (225x225, 7K)

...so you're agreeing with me? Because the "dey did it too!!" retort is basically an excuse for being shitty. Think next time before saying something.

>but OBMAMA did...
why do you need to compare? why not just expect more

my daughter laughs when shes in trouble too

they know their done fucking us for decades, and have lubed their asses for daddy trump

>Imagine being this out of connection with the real world

get better, and take care of yourself.

Yea, no. Nice try tho

>Imagine being retarded enough to support donny
Kek, cant wait for his impeachment and then for the DOJ to flex after he isnt a president and can be indicted

every one lies they fact check shit like turn of phrase when trumps says something super tall is a a mile high, it between sad and laughable. Most of his "lies" are not lies the list is such a joke. They took an hour and debunked 4 , so that would take 1,000 of that list. As they count every time he say something as a new even to try and make big numbers

fact is Obama makes trumps look
HONEST

No, the Trump Spammer is a paid DSA operative. He's an 'influencer' and rather good at hooking people into these god forsaken political flamewar threads.

Attached: 04229F7C-FA6B-4676-B5E4-3A327480278A.png (320x274, 115K)

Attached: F1B428BE-BB94-420B-89B5-C3449BC93203.jpg (960x929, 73K)

Can someone make the 2020 verson?

Sure kid

He making them pay their way and their amazed they have stopped getting to fuck us over at every turn its a fact... and their jobs are in peril as the right wing wins un-rigged elections

people like merkel are throwing their country to the wolves

while people like you who hate America long for our destruction

> He shamed police for doing their jobs and bowed down to enemy foreign leaders. He was a fucking piece of shit.

Can't disgree there. I never liked the guy, personally.

Oompa Loompa doopity doo

Trump did another diaper doo doo.

came back when your balls drop kid
the ones attached to daddy slapping on your ass as he pounds you don't count

heritage.org/conservatism/commentary/the-massive-lies-past-presidents-make-trump-look-honest

why hasn't he locked her up?

why hasn't he built the wall (and made Mexico pay)?

why hasn't he drained the swamp?

why hasn't he made america great again?

he promised guys! it must have been her emails. her emails broke his promise.

Attached: make babyhands great.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I think user actually believes this shit, kek, tell me more. Tell me more how our allies at NATO laughing at us means we are winning. Tell me more about how donny is cheeto handling NK

>Obama fucking butchered the economy
To be fair, the recession started before he got into office. The housing bubble was the result of Clinton-era economic policies

Nice nonbias sauce, kek

Attached: 3il68l.jpg (631x500, 78K)

Attached: EA5IBuoU0AEhMiZ.jpg (1200x675, 316K)

so is he going to get the nomination or is it going to be warren?

Attached: 1564263654836.jpg (900x660, 86K)

Attached: 8ju0x800.jpg (1200x800, 268K)

Attached: Snapchat-2021908714.jpg (720x706, 67K)

Attached: 67juters.jpg (501x384, 37K)

between cutting unemployment benifits (which is where the unemployment rate is calculated by) and the fact that retail is hiring a shit ton of seasonal slaves RIGHT FUCKING NOW, yeah. impressive

Attached: 1575263833580.jpg (306x423, 20K)

Attached: 3gdgr.jpg (594x657, 72K)

Attached: fdsa.jpg (1045x730, 107K)

growth in job numbers slowed though.

it isnt actually that hard to grasp. was Obama to blame for the drops in employment when he took office or was it due to the 2008 crash during Bush 2 time?

Can you give us a length of time before we're allowed to credit Trump for the numbers? Been almost 3 years now, is it 4? 5? 8? 15?

do you actually believe this kind of stuff? people have been saying germany is about to collapse for years now. same with people like Farage saying the EU will collapse in a year or two yet time goes by and it never happens.

you can credit him now. that was my point. however you will be crediting him with slower growth than what was predicted a year ago. so looking at it you can see he has had a negative impact of job growth but not a negative impact of total jobs.

Lazy people did it, how's a president gonna get somebody a job

Record 15 flushes to get dumpy's fast food log to stay down?

Yes, great. A record number of jobs that don't pay a living wage! Fabulous!

Isn't Moody's the company that rated all those mortgage backed securities as A++ investments right before the 2007 financial meltdown?

>So liberals, what do you plan on crying about today?
>Yes, great. A record number of jobs that don't pay a living wage! Fabulous!

Attached: !crywithtrumplibcuck.jpg (768x768, 112K)

Attached: nn_32_27-.jpg (792x665, 75K)

Well, yes. When Obama took office, unemployment was almost 10%. He dropped it too 4.5% Shit for brains has only dropped it about 1%. Thank God, we weren't stuck with in in 2008. We would have had a full blown depression!!

>Fantasizing about Trump scat.

New low libtard. You'd like to eat that shit I'm sure.

Donald "15 Flushes" Trump

Attached: 15 flushes to get rid of shit.jpg (600x833, 27K)

Attached: 677os .jpg (589x478, 50K)

this.

obama was handed a dumpster on fire and managed to get things under control.

trump was handed the best economy and job numbers in literally decades with strong growth predicted to continue if he did literally nothing but he managed to slow it down. fucking genius that he is.

when you want to look like a 300 lb oompa loompa

Attached: Orange Manscara.png (1914x709, 1.02M)

lmao when did the Republican Party become the party of excuses?

>literally
>literally

You're literally a whiny little cunt

holy shit you're clueless. News flash: China is flexing its muscles since Trump is busy being a faggot. And you're supporting him.

so because i prove my point you attack my use of a word twice. interesting.

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! Fcuk Donald Tromp!!!! I'm so fucking sick of this RUSSIAN in the White House!!!! Deport his ass back to Russia!!!! SHHHHHHIIIIIITTTTT!!!!! Why did so many Americans elect this dictator against their FREEDOMS?!!?!!?!?!! Fuck!!!

>You're literally a whiny little cunt

and yet you've provided no useful rebuttal against facts. Give up, Komrade. We know our country better than you.

You know what's hilarious? I got an email from whitehouse.gov this very afternoon that had this very talking point.

How does it feel to be a mindless shill parroting the talking points of a grifter?

Trump's ketchup steaks coming back to haunt him KEK

twitter.com/i/status/1203050874358181888

If they investigated Russia, then are they just moving south with country's, will we have a Croatia scandal?

>
>
>You know what's hilarious? I got an email from whitehouse.gov this very afternoon that had this very talking point.
>
>How does it feel to be a mindless shill parroting the talking points of a grifter?

LMAO hory shit seriously? hahahahaha what a fucking sheep.

When puglicks became obsessed with assraping dudes.

>Yet ANOTHER record for President Trump.
Jobs numbers?
Oh Jesus. Yet another moron who is duped by a lazy post hoc fallacy.

Attached: unemployment_rate.png (763x425, 53K)

Attached: Co9d8EsUsAEw7PW.jpg (640x640, 85K)

Attached: russians.jpg (749x500, 135K)

>i prove my point
You prove your point?

You're literally a whiny little cunt, since that's the fact that I proved.

Attached: ANVsAwy.gif (500x279, 1.23M)

>The Moody’s models have been backtested to 1980 and were correct each time — except in 2016, when it indicated Clinton would get a narrow victory.

WE'RE FUCKED

Attached: Donald '15 flushes' Trump.png (1200x1200, 630K)

> lowest unemployment in 50 years! trump did it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> highest co2 level recorded in human history higher than is has been since over 800,000 years ago! trump did it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1503880551595-1.jpg (788x960, 181K)