Sup Forums someone poisoned the cat I was taking care of

Sup Forums someone poisoned the cat I was taking care of.

This cat has been living in my neighborhood for 2 years on its own. I know the original owners, they moved away around the same time. I took HER in when it started to get too cold and she's been living in my garage for the winter. She was really sweet.

Anyway, this flyer was posted RIGHT next to my house a couple days ago. Suspiciously, a couple days ago around the same time, she went missing but I didn't think anything of it. Today she comes back to my house meowing like she needs help. She died earlier this evening, after multiple seizures. She died a painful death.

How can I find out who did this Sup Forumsros? Losing faith in humanity after this.

Attached: image0.jpg (720x960, 133K)

bump. i need help and advice

she probably ate something meant for something else, what motive for her getting poisoned?, remember that mice don't die right away from rat poison, and the cat could've easily eaten him and absorbed the poison

Attached: jasiri and kion grown up -o.jpg (1000x800, 67K)

sorry about that man

Cannot be of help, hope you shoot the fucker down honestly

I think someone lost their marbles and wanted her dead. She lived for two whole years on her own, she isn't a stupid. Why would the sign come up right when she goes missing, right next to my house, and then she dies days later.

find the next nigger in your neighborhood and hang them, niggers do that to animals since their feeling attacked in their territory

too many black people where I live. Could get someone innocent

The cat was for sure a girl. the name kevin makes no sense

i don't know user, i think you're just at a stage of grief and you want revenge, but i don't know the full story, sorry for your cat

Attached: kion and jasiri 3 -o.png (800x726, 507K)

there is nothing wrong with taking out some more nignogs than needed

is there a way i could trace the number without it coming back to me?

i don't really know user, but try searching the number online, maybe you'll find a craigslist ad

Attached: savanah -o.png (953x819, 802K)

bump. can anyone give me solid advice

Innocent black people lolololol, now I know you made the cat up.

Attached: 1574941787924.jpg (800x1280, 130K)

im not making it up you closeted neckbeard.

All im saying is i want the person who did this, not someone who didnt. not trying to start a race war

Stop trying to get Sarah spam phone called. She dumped you for very good reasons, you low life faggot.

Attached: 1571132441135.png (571x317, 9K)

Why did she dump op?

go back to pulling your hog to traps. don't disgrace this cat

She caught him giving a twink a blowjob. He claimed he wasn't gay, just bi-curious.

Attached: 1567518363969.webm (480x480, 497K)

keep trying cletus. not today

Attached: 1563574548344.jpg (427x402, 43K)

Attached: trying this hard.jpg (476x189, 19K)

Poor cat... Hope the faggot who did it to die of aids.

heres a pic of her dead in the box, im not taking her out, eat my ass and gtfo this thread if you’re just going to be autistic

Attached: 66FC74AA-030B-481F-9EFB-8C9CE8076B43.jpg (1188x1595, 1.06M)

Fuck off and die faggot

Im just gonna call the number real quick

its from usa, country code +1. I didnt want to call it because I didnt want mine traced if the person ends up being crazy

Skin her and make a pillow case out of the fur.

thanks for the free bumps moron

>hello?
>hi did you make a poster for a cat?
>... Yeah i did but we,found him.
>ok well,your neighbor posted a picture of the flier on the internet. He thinks you killed it.
>what are you talking about?
Then I hung up

Shall i call back?

kek but idk just found out they apparently found it. the whole situation sounds too suspicious to me

Ask your neightbors about it if they have some rat poison or something if they have kill their family when they fall aslepp

how do you find a dead cat that I have user?

Just got a call from the ladies husband because I didnt block my number. Tried to tell him his poster got posted online, but he wouldnt listen. Apparently he is going to go to the police with my number, and if ge finds me first hes gonna kill me. Lol

i knew they were crazy dude. but nothing is going to happen anyway

This was his number btw lol

Attached: Screenshot_20191206-190405~2.png (1440x187, 21K)

maybe he can send u a video of the cat so we can be sure there isnt a look alike

What? He just gave me his best try at a death threat, doubt hes gonna send me any car videos

im going to try to call him through skype

Wow, this sucks, user. But you are assuming much based on very little. First, alot of things might look neurological or poison. A friends cat had super dilated pupil(one eye) and twitching. This was caused by a fluid build up in the lungs, most likely because of weak heart. Another time I was convinced our neighbors cat hat eaten rat poison but it turned out to be Lyme discease (or some tic transmitted sickness)
All I'm saying is don't go out slashing tires and have you seen a vet about the "poison"?

no I have not. cant afford a vet visit to be honest

Toxicology report aren't cheap but not nearly as expensive as operations. At least not here in northern Europe even though vets are very very overpriced here and basically scamming you. Just to give an example, they demanded to keep our dog over night because of a rash. No vet ever saw us, just lower staff to administer some cortisone

called him. he just told me to stop harassing his family. dead end my dude. unless anyone else wants to call him some more for lulz

This might be a weird question but where is the corpse?

with me in a box

>she isn't a stupid.
Being smart won't protect a cat from poison.

Sorry OP, tried to find a toxic-test to check for a broad range of poisons.
I later realized that you can use almost anything toxic from any household to poison a 7-10 pound cat. So, it will be super hard to narrow it down.
If I were you, I wouldn't dwell on this. If I get it correctly, the cat was kinda homeless/rough life? That takes its toll, OP.
What makes you so sure of poisoning besides the poster thing?

seizures and painful meowing. normal cat before this.

Did she drink ALOT of water and Urinate ALOT? Not just during a seizure but during the duration of this episode?