I've had this bastard for 7 years and I cant kill it. Any advice/b/?

I've had this bastard for 7 years and I cant kill it. Any advice/b/?

Attached: Screenshot_20191206-232215_Gallery.jpg (1080x1459, 716K)

See a dermatologist.

Go to a pediatrist.

Put duct tape on it until it goes away.

Damn that's gotta hurt. Keep a solid coat of nail polish over the whole thing and a piece of duct tape. It's gotta be air tight. Suffocate the damn thing.

Get help.

Gotta get rid of it from the root. Looks pretty big and deep. Dermatologist or dangerous self extraction is likely required. You'll have a huge hole in your foot that runs the risk of getting infected.

Dont be a fool.

Yup

Apple cider vinegar

Take some cotton wool, soak it in the apple cider vinegar and cover the affected areas. Use a bandage or plaster to keep it on.

Change it every couple days.

It will start to hurt. Really fucking hurt. Pulsate, throb. After about 3 weeks it will go black and come off.

A week later it will heal with almost no scar

I did this for a stubborn wart on my finger. Super painful but it worked. Couldn’t believe it

Or just put some compound W on it, ya Jabroni. Its a plantar wart, not cancer.

Dig it out with a knife you gross fuck

Attached: JsmzN.gif (362x386, 1.9M)

I had one about this size and kept freezing it with wart remover and cutting chunks out of it with toenail clippers. Ran the risk of infection but didn't have insurance so I said fuck it, if you have insurance just go to a pediatrist.

OP here.
It spread to the other foot as well I have 4 all together

Attached: Screenshot_20191206-233029_Gallery.jpg (1078x1429, 695K)

Is that a wart?

Your foot will thank you if you get this done the right and humane way.

Don't be a tough guy. Don't be a fool!

I'll call you later.

Yes

OP here I'll try to go to a dermatologist over the next week

Cut it out, film it, and post it.

How nigga post a guide

checked

I just had mine the size of yours clear up after a year on the bottom of my big toe, i went to a pediatrist, he gave me some strong salicylic acid, put it on, bandaid over it, went away in about 2-3 months but i kept visiting the doc every 3 weeks because he used a scalpel to remove more dead skin than i could, didn't hurt at all either

because OP's a baby, I get it XD

See a doctor you fucking idiot

this user gets it

I will be on monday

you should get off

Plantars warts. The advice here telling you to see a doctor is the best advice. They give you drops that are an acid. It kill the virus and the skin/tissue that is affected. They cut away the dead skin. You can do that part yourself, if you think you can handle it. Left untreated properly, amputaion of the foot is a possibility. Yor choice soon-to-be Stumpy.

Thanks Donny

HPV

yeah, or you could get salycitic acid discs from walmart for a few bucks. you put that on it, and wear it for a day or two. it dissolves down painlessly and then you'll just peel the whole fucking thing off. if there's any left, use more of the little discs. it's just little sticker.

Lol I hope he doesn’t fall for it

to add: they're sold as corn removers. equate brand is cheap and works.

What would happen if he did

depends on how long he leaves it on. In a couple days, he'll turn bisexual. After a week, he'll be gay.

Hey bro, dermo bro here. Those look pretty bad. Make an appointment with a dermatologist. Small ones can be done in cryo/acid probs, big one might need laser treatment. Will leave a hole that heals nicely in about 3 weeks but you will be done with it once and for all. Not as bad as it sounds and then you won’t feel ashamed of your feet and won’t spread shit to girls you’re pounding with virus free feet

this guy doesn't know shit about shit. use the nail cleaner part of a toenail clipper and dig on it after a hot shower until it starts to bleed. let it heal a couple days and then repeat.

OP here I did that in the past and it always grew back

Thx man

It'll keep growing back unless you get the root. Had a bad one of these for a decade. Dr had to cut it out. Leaves you with a hole after, but it'll heal and fill in. Fuck these home remedies, go to Dr.

Oh and he even wrote me a scrip for Vicodin

That’s literally how you make it worse you dumb shit. You have to nuke it and the skin around it. Take your hand of your dick and learn how a skin virus spreads. Fucking google You tard.

I have one in the same spot. It's been there for 7 years now and never goes away. I just wait until it gets slightly big and when I'm in the shower and its pliable I rip it off. Then it comes back a few weeks later.

I had another one that did heal with plantar wart medicine but this other one just wont go away.

Get new socks. That or boil all your socks after washing. New shoes too. Wash your sheets and all bedding. Shampoo your carpets.

Treat area with iodine, scrape off dead flesh until it is all clean and tender.

Reapply iodine 2x daily and wash your feet before hand. Continue til it no longer comes back. ~7 day treatment time.

If iodine isnt working enough, use antifungal creams at night.

I had it, and this is how I got rid of it.
Start snapping your way with a small nail clipper until you find the "root".(you will instantly know it when you see it)
Then, remove all of it with extreme care. Now your foot may have some ugly ass holes but that's ok.
Apply pure vinegar and clean that shit for good. Then,(this may sound retarded but bear with me) grab some duck tape, and a lemon. Cut the lemon "skin" and stick it on the "holes" with duct tape, and proceed to carry on with your life.
Wait a few hours and remove the tape and the other stuff.

Wash your feet bitch

Keep your feed dry and use flip-flops in swimming baths

Warts seal themselves off so you have to allow your immune system to discover it then your body will kill it for you. Cut as much out as you can and cut into it but also into the healthy skin around it. That’s how I got rid of mine.

I had plantar warts bad, they ended up searing them out with a laser. Nothing else worked.

I've had a few warts in the past. Last one was 2007 I think. I picked at it, removed the skin and eventually pulled out the root. I will never forget the feeling of ripping out the root. It kept a crater. I still have a scar. Remove the root bro.

I had something just like that, im guessing it looks alot worse after its been wet compared to dry?

It's a plantar wart, and it's because you have HPV. Go to the dermatologist.

When plantar warts cause pain, you may alter your normal posture or gait — perhaps without realizing it. Eventually, this change in how you stand, walk or run can cause muscle or joint discomfort.
Prevention

To reduce your risk of plantar warts:

Avoid direct contact with warts. This includes your own warts. Wash your hands carefully after touching a wart.
Keep your feet clean and dry. Change your shoes and socks daily.
Avoid walking barefoot around swimming pools and locker rooms.
Don't pick at or scratch warts.
Don't use the same emery board, pumice stone or nail clipper on your warts as you use on your healthy skin and nails.

Since the source of discomfort in most symptomatic plantar warts is the thickened layer of horny skin between the nerve-bearing tissues and the ground, simple nontraumatic removal of this material is a good alternative. This can be accomplished with a pumice stone or some other type of abrasive material after the sole of the foot has been soaked in water for 20 minutes to soften the wart. Since the thickened surface keratin is identical to the keratin found in any callus, its painless. Bloodless removal by careful paring with a corn or callus trimmer is a reasonable alternative. Recently, a battery powered abrasive wheeled device (Amope) has become available, which ought to be useful in removing excess keratin. People with diabetes or peripheral artery disease or individuals who have numbness due to peripheral neuropathy should avoid paring.
Salicylic acid
Another technique to remove the excess keratin is an over-the-counter salicylic acid preparation, available at the pharmacy in liquid, gel, pad, or ointment form. Some familiar brand names are Dr. Scholl's Wart Remover, Compound W, Freezone, DuoFilm, and Wart-Off. Be sure to follow package directions because over-application of these products can irritate the skin. Periodically sand and retreat the wart. It can take several months to get rid of a large one using these treatments. Warts can spread, so monitor your feet closely and treat warts when they are small.
Soak the affected area in warm water for five minutes before applying the salicylic acid. This will enhance the effects of the medication.

Attached: 3547hw.png (720x303, 96K)

Salicylic acid

Another technique to remove the excess keratin is an over-the-counter salicylic acid preparation, available at the pharmacy in liquid, gel, pad, or ointment form. Some familiar brand names are Dr. Scholl's Wart Remover, Compound W, Freezone, DuoFilm, and Wart-Off. Be sure to follow package directions because over-application of these products can irritate the skin. Periodically sand and retreat the wart. It can take several months to get rid of a large one using these treatments. Warts can spread, so monitor your feet closely and treat warts when they are small.

Soak the affected area in warm water for five minutes before applying the salicylic acid. This will enhance the effects of the medication.

Remove any loose tissue with a brush, washcloth, or emery board and dry thoroughly. It is also important to file away as much of the overlying callus tissue as possible so that the medication can penetrate the wart properly.

In general, one should see improvement in one to two weeks. If such treatment does not yield results after several weeks, see a doctor for more aggressive methods of wart removal.

Attached: Badshit.jpg (1024x788, 751K)

I have been there OP, same situation as you are right now. I got a small one when I was 6 at a public swimming pool, and eventually got rid of it when I turned 23. This is how it went and mind that I live in a rich country with excellent health care:
I went to the dermatologist first when I was 10, who recommended me to use a liquid to burn the little wart. That bitch eventually came back after a few weeks so my mum brought me back to the dermatologist who said that we would have had to burn it with liquid nitrogen if I remember correctly - only thing I remember is that it was cold as fuck but and it was painful and burning. Anyhow, after 4-5 months it slowly came back, slightly bigger than before.
In the meantime, I turned 11 and it was summertime during which time I was used to spend a couple of weeks on the beach, which used to helped a bit but not massively - although the sand the sun and the sea, had a good effect in making it subside.

Time went by and I almost started coping with it, until I turned 13 and it started stinging (like you it was on the bottom of my foot, same position). At which point I went back to the dermatologist who decided that it was time to undergo surgery.
They drilled a fucking crater with a surgical knife and cauterized the part afterward. I can tell you man, it was painful as fuck.

After 2 months of recovery and difficulty walking, I went back to my normal life, only to find out after 6 months that something was still brewing down there.

Long story short, I lived the next 10 years of my life with that fucking wart getting bigger and spreading on both of my feet and my hands - and I bear in mind that I consider myself a person with really high standard of hygiene - but nothing could stop that until I decided that some drastic measures were to be taken. I took 4 weeks off work, almost an ounce of weed with me and a lot of sunspray and I went to the beach.
I had a great time, and when I came back the wart was gone, this time forever.

plantar wart !go freeze it off its painless

I had one for 2 years that wouldnt go away with tape or being frozen 100x on my heel. Hurt so bad finally I grew some balls took the sharpest kitchen knife I had cleaned the blade and cut the wart out still it was super soft and tender and I could barely see the root of it. then I used a bic lighter and held it there lit until I could smell the skin burn and melt and the pain from it was so bad I would shake my whole body till it stopped. Did that like 5x.

Never came back would reccomend

what is it? seed wart? corn? a fungi?

Cut off your arm

Cut it off, then throw away your socks and shoes, and wash your floors and shower with bleach.
In the future, wear sandals when you're getting plowed in the ass at the bathhouse.

Take nail clippers and trim it down so its level with the skin around it. Take a cotton ball and soak it in apple cider vinegar. Place on affected area and wrap bandage around it to hold it on. Do this at night and take it off in the morning, do the same thing the next night. 12 hours or so on, 12 hours off. Give it a week, the vinegar will kill it. No need to dig the root out using some barbaric method