/got/ General

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y2zrs7Irzuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

azor grenn

would you watch an asoiaf anime?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>tfw a month ago I would've said no but I gave an animu a shot and it was alright so I might

why she so smug, bros?

id watch a disney-fied asoiaf

you have 10 seconds to name your favorite scene of your least favorite character.

Hard mode : Can't be a scene where something terrible happens to him/her.

damn

10 seconds wasn't enough

Jon Snow
Any scene he shares with Ygritte really because she's my waifu

Using loopholes just like Jon :^)

Where's Theon ;(

where's theon where?

cute

sure is deadder than ned in here

>Post S1 Dany
>The one where she's locking up her dragons

I used to like Dany in the first few seasons, but lately she's starting to become my most hated character
>muh throne
>muh dragons
>muh spokes on a wheel
I even wonder if she's going to die next season since she's so popular. I'm hating the storyline the season is trending towards of Jon and Dany uniting against the white walkers

Dany was pretty good in the first season. She had a proper arc. And she had some bright moments in S3, but everything other than that has been garbage. This is true for a lot of characters. Tyrion has slowly been losing his wit and is now at "le no cock" satge, which is somewhere below the barrel, and on top of that he hasn't done shit for two seasons now. Robb was cool for a few moments in the first season, but went to shit as soon as Talisa came into the picture... Pretty much everyone has been doing the same shit for three or so seasons now. It's really grating.

>Robb was cool for a few moments in the first season, but went to shit as soon as Talisa came into the picture
on the subject, do you think it would've been better if they'd gone purely book-adaptation and waited until season 3 to reveal he got married (having him off-screen for ages), or to show him getting wounded and fucking jeyne/whatever equivalent on-screen since the show isn't limited by POV?

So so since this is the last season what are they replacing got with?

but it's not.

Azor Beric

Well you're in luck because S7 is coming soon.

Westworld.

Also, it's not the last season. It's the second last.

Is this accurate?

In the show, yes

>imagining the red wedding happening in this art style
kek

Sons of Harpy

Soldiers of Harpy

I can honestly see it work. Particularly the distortion of reality Catelyn experiences during her breakdown.
youtube.com/watch?v=y2zrs7Irzuw
>Robb had broken his word, but Catelyn kept hers. She tugged hard on Aegon’s hair and sawed at his neck until the blade grated on bone. Blood ran hot over her fingers. His little bells were ringing, ringing, ringing, and the drum went boom doom boom.
>Finally someone took the knife away from her. The tears burned like vinegar as they ran down her cheeks. Ten fierce ravens were raking her face with sharp talons and tearing off strips of flesh, leaving deep furrows that ran red with blood. She could taste it on her lips.
>It hurts so much, she thought. Our children, Ned, all our sweet babes. Rickon, Bran, Arya, Sansa, Robb . . . Robb . . . please, Ned, please, make it stop, make it stop hurting . . . The white tears and the red ones ran together until her face was torn and tattered, the face that Ned had loved. Catelyn Stark raised her hands and watched the blood run down her long fingers, over her wrists, beneath the sleeves of her gown. Slow red worms crawled along her arms and under her clothes. It tickles. That made her laugh until she screamed. ‘‘Mad,’’ someone said, ‘‘she’s lost her wits,’’ and someone else said, ‘‘Make an end,’’ and a hand grabbed her scalp just as she’d done with Jinglebell, and she thought, No, don’t, don’t cut my hair, Ned loves my hair. Then the steel was at her throat, and its bite was red and cold.

>handful of slave masters with daggers overpowering army of warriors trained from birth to be cold hearted killers and a fucking dragon with ease
nerf when?

well I'd prefer it to be as faithful to the books as possible, but I understand why they showed it, viewers are idiots and having Robb off-screen would cause them to forget who he is, appearing with a wife would further confuse him

Mario Naharis

Can of you autist give me the spoiler rundown for next season?

man, I got sad just reading that
i wonder if they raped her corpse

Here's a quick rundown
>Dany gets BTFO by Cersei
>Jon comes over, asses the situation, assures them that they should all be working together to fight the real war
>Goes to bring Cersei a wight to prove he isn't full of shit, some people and a dragon die on the mission
>Dragon gets resurrected as the night king's mount
>Cersei agrees that they should work together but doesn't mean it, preferring that the wight walkers deal with her human enemies
>Jon comforts Dany over her dead dragon and they bang
>Night king destroys the wall
>Meanwhile, Arya massacres Frey men via poison, goes to Winterfell and kills Little Finger, Bran does fuck all, Sam cures Jorah and discovers that Jon is Rheagar's legitimate son, bails on the whole white walkers research to go to Winterfell and inform Jon, Olenna commits suicide after getting BTFO by Jaime

Is that their cannonical hair colors?

Normies would forget who he is. And while I loved Cat's chapters, I do wish we had Robb's POV, he had a lot going on. I wish he dealt with his guilt over what happened at Winterfell in the show. Death of his brothers, betrayal by his BFF. Or at least the weight of command, conflict between his duty towards the Freys and the girl whose honor he besmirched and how that ties into his relationship with Jon... Or really anything other than him being a horny teenager in his every other scene.

They're more auburn than redheads, and I believe that the brunettes should be darker as well.

How the fuck is jaime gonna defeat the tyrell armies with Tarly commanding?

Oh, he's on Cersei's side for some reason. Dany kills him though.

What tarly or jaime?

Is that legit? Because most of it makes sense, except Cersei not getting killed by Jaime, and Jaime not getting killed by Arya

Tarly. Don't you know that, despite being a loyal servant of Ollenna, he will go to cersei because he is a bad guy (he is a bad guy because he was mean to Sam) and bad guys need to stick together!

Both of them are on Cersei's side, Tarly is the one getting dragon'd though. Jaime remains Cersei's cuck and only gets pissed off with her because she didn't listen to Jun Snuh, and not because of her liberal use of wildfire on KL. He doesn't kill her though, just goes North.

I refuse to believe that this will happen. Would make 0 sense.

And even with tarly gone the armies of the reach are huge untouched by war and well supplied. They gonna magically make that disappear?

Sounds fucking horrible

It was irredeemably horrible for at least two seasons now, so why stop the streak?

>Dany has sex with her blood nephew
>No one cares

You're right its just depressing.

>Reminder that Jon's real name is Aegon
>Fucking Aegon
Kill me

Randall and his son side with Cersei because Randall has been promised to become lord of the reach if he gives his support

They both are burned alive. Billy Bones from black sails will be re cast as Sams brother.

she's hot. at least she used to be when they dyed her eyebrows and she had a tan.

That's not anime. That's western style cartoon.
That being said: I doubt the Japanese can grasp the subtlety required to create a proper adaptation. They'll just turn it all into characters doing special sword techniques, in between panning shots of naked bedroom scenes.

I wouldn't be surprised if they fed a few millions to the fat bastard to add those stupid plots into the remaining books.
Being the cuck that he is, GRRM actualy is doing that shit and is hitting a wall trying to make them work into his story without being as retarded as the show.

>raisu you shittsu

neither is this, but people call it anime because western art these days is shit like rick and morty and adventure time

imagine how satisfying it must have been to smash that silver haired harp playing faggot into the next dimension

Arya is a faceless men now.

haven't been to Sup Forums for 2 years

when's TWoW coming out?

When Jon says "gimme da blok"

It took me a while to realize what I was even looking at. It's glorious.

having his pov would only be really useful in ACoK and another stark pov might would make it even more stark-centric
it could work if grrm removed another stark pov, i guess, maybe merge arya/sansa into the same plotline (it could actually be pretty cool having them trying to survive in KL together imo), but that would involve changing the story quite a bit obviously

hello newfag

Jaqen told her what he thought would prevent her from attempting to kill him. And then sent her on her way, because he can't control her.

Yep, I'm a newfag, but I don't give a shit. I mean, I've been browsing the website for over 11 years now, but I've only been coming to /got/ since the end of season 5. So I'm not very knowledgeable of all the may-mays around here. maybe you'd like to educate me.

lannister army is somehow still the largest in westeros by show cannon

haha i've been using the 4chumz since 18 years ago (hirosaki nagashima is my dad)

She knows that she's the most beautiful woman in all of Dorne AND she has da bad poosey

I'm already familiar with the mocking newfags by stating you've been here longer than the website existed meme. We have that over on my main board. Maybe you can show me another?

have a full res version my man

which board do you main

The one you hate the most.

so Sup Forums?

i fucking hate Sup Forums, but i can't stop coming back

I mean other than Sup Forums, duh. Context, nigga.

But that wasn't even Jaqen.

What the fuck ever.

The fucker could shapeshift as little girls, why would anyone want to be anything else?

>mfw showfags actually think that the show version is superior

Yes it was, this man was Jaqen H'ghar

>dude they stabbed the pregnant woman lmao

Friendly reminder that S6 Jaqen H'ghar is the same Jaqen from S2.

Prove it

In my country "Azor" is a very popular name for a dog. Not joking.

Bad Poosey's good titties

S6 Jaqen cares about Arya Stark, the same way he did back in S2 Harrenhal.
He also has the same personality, being kind and protective to Arya.

He just wants to get his dick wet

When faceless people wear faces they take on the personalities, memories of the person etc. When Arya wore her first face it overwhelmed her and she felt she was going mad.

Not true! DELETE THIS

It's canon in the books though

Non-canon. It's not canon because it never happend in the books nor the show.

My dad works for GRRM and you're wrong

Jaqen H'ghar =
Dragon Rhaegar

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

To not forget their name

Hello Polish friend

Your dad does not work for GRRM and I'm not wrong, you're wrong.

LIAR
I
A
R

Hello user.

Are you watching in english only?

GRRM here, Jaqen actually gets Arya to suck his dick in one tower once and then they're interrupted but come back to it and he takes her anal virginity.

>Jaqen H'ghar =
>Dragon Rhaegar
Stupid theory, also false and not true.

This:
Jaqen H'Ghar, once a free man of the free city of Lorath, leader of the Faceless Men in Braavos.

Alright then, its true. But in the future right? When he is 16 a 19 years old.

Please GRRM, say yes.

Also JaqAry