You have 10 seconds to name something dumber than an American

You have 10 seconds to name something dumber than an American.

Attached: 1.gif (363x278, 722K)

A Mexican

OP

an american

Tbh there's nothing more dumber than them but not all are bad. I just feel sad for them

The person who made this thread

Please end us

We’re dying

a saudi nationalist

the retards who live in literally any other country

>more dumber

Attached: 1440278386310.png (537x545, 531K)

The only thing people who aren't American think about is America.

>there's nothing more dumber than them
>nothing more dumber than
>more dumber

Attached: okaaay.jpg (192x156, 10K)

Haitians.
I don't know if they're cursed or what but they are square peg in a round hole retarded.

Republicans. They pull the average IQ down to near-retarded level.

someone who uses "dumber" to describe something

This guy is correct.
The only time us Americans think about another country is when we're choosing between ordering a pizza or getting Chinese takeout.

Whenever some liberal says "other countries are laughing at us" I don't give a shit. Other countries do absolutely nothing for America.

American's literally invented everything your using right now to project your self hating cuntiness on. Go do something happy/useful, even if it's just jerking off.

2 americans

That would be the niggers, user.

>everything I'm using
The light is on in my room, and Edison sure as fuck didn't invent the lightbulb

Americans are retarded as fuck

Is dumber a word? Isn't the joke of Db and Dumber supposed to be that dumber isn't a word?

You need the light on in your room to type? Maybe to look in the mirror and fuel up for your self hating replies. And no he did not, Edison is a thieving cunt.

Directly? No, I don't. My keyboard's LED-lit.
But indirectly? Yeah, as it makes it easier to know what the fuck is where in my room (phone/BT speaker). Easier to get to the computer if the light is on ya know.
No hate btw

How did something strange like this even come into fruition? Threads with women with big tits doing sexual acts with the statement "You have 10 seconds to name something dumber than an American."
The absurdities and surrealism of this board doesn't cease to amaze me in spite of the reposts and lack of imagination.

A woman