youtube.com/watch?v=CReDmSNMgvY
youtube.com/watch?v=gX5b3BUvZMA
youtube.com/watch?v=QWgS2QK713Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's happening there

I'll get the ball rollin with a couple

>those bellies
no way these guys are army, holy shit

Captured soldiers part of the attempted coup in Turkey being held until Erdogan makes the death penalty legal to have them all executed.

That upper lip..

>still thinking the coup was real and they were actually trying

No intention to detain or eliminate RETARDOGAN. But media still pumps up failed coup lies.

Turkey has mandatory conscription so most were probably average Joes doing that.

Don't you just love how the ruling class in turkey stomp all over the conscripts for their own little power games.

>trying to save face for your retarded army

lol

>get conscripted
>immediately join a coup before physical training or anything
one or two maybe, but it looks like 40% of them are fat slobs

Were these guys active participants in the coup?

Because if they were then they are getting what's coming to them.

Jesus, this just shows how much better the U.S. Military is.

The good lads laid down their weapons the moment people took to the streets.
The police didnt even handcuff them, and the populace cheered at them and waved flags around like they always do with soldiers in Turkey.

You dont accidentally hold a position for hours, despite everyone yelling about a coup and orders from the military being thrown aroumd everywhere, or even shoot at the fucking populace. You don't accidentally take part in a coup and shoot at people.

Soldiers are almost sacred in Turkey, and treasonous soldiers are as unholy.

>Everyone says Americans are fat
>Looks at at this webm

Do you have an "explanation" as to why they were all stripped naked?

Turks have a pretty homoerotic culture, I must say.

One thing is certain it's that the Turkish military is very well fed.

FAKE FAKE FAKE

>Soldiers are almost sacred in Turkey

They all look inbred and out of shape.
I'll cry the day they fully join the EU, and the great nordics gets flooded with Turkish trash.

coup was really under planned. The timing was really bad. Probably one or two of the guys at the tv station really knew what he was doing. The main coup force was definitely the airforce.

Not even pretending to put them in a military prison. those fucks are so dead

>Turks have a pretty homoerotic culture, I must say.
>Turkish oil wrestling

The soldiers are what they always are: pawns.
Obviously Turdogan is behind this, enjoy your dictator.

>Soldiers are almost sacred in Turkey, and treasonous soldiers are as unholy

Leave it to a muslim to come up with such hypocrisy

>the only picture of a fat american soldier

Most of our troops are chads

post dead t*rks

Not even memeing, I thought that was a picture of a turkey farm before I enhanced that shit

>homoerotic culture
Check out Turkish oil wrestling if you want to see the gayest sport ever invented by humans.

>two men oil each other up
>slide into tight leather pants
>try to shove their hands down each others pants

youtube.com/watch?v=CReDmSNMgvY

Factory Farming

That's a British military vehicle in the background.

delete this
he has to be guard. please delete this. we used to run miles and miles. honestly there was always one fat guy that squeezed by the pt test somehow. sheer force of will to carry that much boob

Yeah I've seen pics of that shit around here. That + this whole "strip the captured soldiers to be nearly naked" is off the charts gay as fuck.

I bet they are monitoring this site
careful roachbro

it's only gay if i insert my penis into your asshole.
rules is rules

RARE

>wearing Turkish army uniform with Turkish flag on it while shooting at unarmed Turks

You guys probably don't care about your flag since it's a commercialized symbol but Turkey is different, still those guys should've act more civil.

Those guys were probably old reservists

That isn't British camo they're wearing though

>Most
If you have a look at the SNCOs, POGs who do obscure jobs and Reservists you will find fat cunts in every army.

stripping the soldiers I actually have a purpose. Its hard to fight when naked. Clothing protects your body more than you realize. It also has a demoralizing effect.

Oil wrestling is just a pure jack-off fantasy of a gay teenager that somehow manifested as reality in Turkey.

They're not going to fight. They were stripped after they were captured.

Saving this for a Brazzers tag when I get home.

Holy shit, that first guy was WRECKED

prisoners have revolted against their captors before. If you are taking a few thousand prisoners you can't just assume that they won't fight anymore, even if it is likely that they won't.

Women are inferior and are for breeding purposes, Men are for forming brotherhood and true love.

>still trying the MUH EU cockblock
You should rather cry at the cuckening of your dear EU countries than for imaginary situations.

A General of the airforce actually lead the coup.

I am not giving my opinion on the sanctity of soldiers, I am stating facts.
Hell, people are afraid of calling soldiers "dead", while at the same time calling for the execution of traitors.
Do you really deny this?

That is actually greek though

But since turks are basicly inbred turkified greeks it could count

Nobody's even wearing a wifebeater, which is common in M.E. culture.

They were purposely stripped to be nearly completely naked, not just have their gear taken off.

You are correct, I'm not denying the hypocrisy in that

Blaming and shitting on the little pawn.

Norway voted NO to EU twice.

The politicians still "Made a deal" that obligates us to the "No Vica" travel shit.

We dont want you shitskin rapists into our country. We dont need you. You need us.

Muslims have a lot of bad genes from inbreeding for thousands of years.

I'm talking about Arabs, which invaded and raped everything especially Byzantium, for hundreds of years.

You can literally tell how arab someone is in that part of the world by how fat their stomach is and how skinny their arms and legs are.

youtube.com/watch?v=gX5b3BUvZMA

You shit on the EU, and then claim Turkey needs it?

The Serbs despise the EU, yet the politicians are trying to get in.
Nobody "needs" the EU, the Brits uncucked themselves first.

Oh right, my bad, fellow Roach

this guy got big balls

It is the national sport of Turkey

I think demoralization is the main reason, but that too is to prevent a revolt against their captors. Prisoners have been stripped naked throughout history to demoralize them into submission.

youtube.com/watch?v=QWgS2QK713Q

no

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
MOTHER OF RARE

The single most rarest

no

>Turkey purging their officers
Soviet warstrats.

>That one guy hiting a tank with a stick
Oh turkey

>le overused stock photo
Second rate australia strikes again
Or at least tries to

well yea? People flee your shit country to come to the nordics all the time. I grew up with two turkish immigrants in my class. Both in and out of jail by now btw. Since the fuckings leftists made Norway so "diverse" and "colorful" I grew up in a city with alot of immigrants. I have ZERO turkish friends.

Good luck surviving the drop in tourism when Islamogan fucks up your rep even more with his mohammedism retard retoric.

>Kids and fat fucks
>Turkish Military

Either they are all scapegoats, or Turkish military is literaly shit tier

nooooo momma

>if u agree with me ur sacred
lol fucking roaches

Oh come on.

Fuck off frog

tbqhwy famalam we invented this

and to think that some people here thought that we've never be able to take these guys on if it ever came to war

literally beaten by a bunch of belt-wielding roaches chanting "Erdogan" in the middle of the night

baisse toi

Well, to be fair, their only option besides surrendering was to massacre hundreds, if not thousands of civilians.

> fighting civilians while trying to throw the government its same as fighting another army
golden dawn supporter confirmed

You're a real big piece of shit

so in poland you don't exterminate cockroaches?

I've never voted in my life before syrizacuck

go suck on some rapefugee or german cock

love you mom
xoxo

it's just humiliation I think
Humiliating traitors is fairly normal

Fucking frog

MOM NO!

The coup was mostly airforce and gendarmarie though
No actual army troops

>W-we aren't bunch of backward sheep humping s-savages guys, I swear!

4jew

>Oil wrestling is just a pure jack-off fantasy of a gay teenager that somehow manifested as reality in Turkey.
OiĞ´ wrestling in the category all doping/steroids allowed. Historically it was well known among wrestlers trick to cover body in oil to obtain advantage. So they when like "fuck bans they don't work anyway lest just allow wrestlers to use oil as much as they like, it would be fair game then."

We do.
But it's not the best idea to mass shoot your own civilians when you are trying to abolish your goverment.

kek

ily mom

Not today nigger

tbqhwy senpai its a perfectly logical thing to do when your civilians are muslims