Where were you when Sup Forums got BTFO?

Where were you when Sup Forums got BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=ghostbusters2016.htm
hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-ghostbusters-no-2-911812
youtube.com/watch?v=_O3LMX7E0Jc
dailymotion.com/video/x21ah2z_mussolini-meglio-fascista-che-frocio_news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

earlier tonight i dumped a load in some tumblr whore and cucked her bf

>leaf

FEMINISM AND SJW KEKS BTFO

i don't really care about pop culture, I lift, read and jack off to anime while I plan the race war and train my mind to battle the jewish volcano demon in the astral realm

>You're a bigot!
Yeah, and?

yeah i bullied this dyel faggot and then fucked some dudes gf without a condom on the same day yesterday

shit was cash

wait.... Deadpool was gay? Wasnt the whole movie about him getting his crazy GF back?

glad to see that everybody's doing their part

>waah you're a bigot
Cry me a river

Uhhhh... Ehmmm... Racist!
Haha I won!
*sips tea*

Yeah? Well suck my cock you fucking leaf its 2016

Don't celebrate too soon, it's on a 60m box office so far

You call me a bigot like its a bad thing.

I hate all forms of degeneracy, get over it. Or are you a bigot against actually healthy individuals?

Don't expect these types to have any actual knowledge of source material. They just latch onto anything that is seen as "trendy".

It cost like 160m to make.

But my $$$ do

check em

Not an argument

You mean where was I never? You know, I have no idea.

That's horrible for a summer blockbuster.
And that number seems high, I've read it's more around 19 mil.

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=ghostbusters2016.htm

144 according to this

It will likely profit

Who else tired of bigotophobia? Who else tired of being ostracise and ridiculed for our values and what we believe in?
#tolerance
#BigotLivesMatter

>youre a nigger
>well youre a bigot
>youre a faggot
>well youre a bigot
>youre a girl
>well youre a bigot
>youre an idiot
>well youre a bigot
>youre blind
>well youre a bigot
What an amazingly versatile insult

i read it was 17mil opening weekend

You're a bigot

Better check your pronouns shitlord. That movie was not about getting cis males who aged out of comicbook movies to come back to the theater. The movie was about negasonicteenagewarhead coming to terms with xir body. Everyone in the film was literally blown away by how powerful the message was

i always get so fucking mad and yet so disgusted by the word bigot like who the fuck came up with that

That's only production costs. You have to add in marketing and the cost of all of the merchandise that was in clearance bins before the movie even started showing.

Did you read the bit at the bottom?
Having a problem with a black Stormtrooper was pretty dumb desu.

Satan checked

In the real world where Facebook doesn't impact you.

I just watched the movie like a month ago...he isnt gay in it.

I think he might make some snarky "gay" comments but that doesnt mean he is a fucking homo.

>"Your'e a bigot" is spelt wrong
>The color of the text resembles the German flag
Kek

Stop sliding threads OP

I've had enough of the sliding BTFO bullshit here

B tier shit is not welcome here

I cant recall anyone /ever/ having a problem with Finn being a nigger. Pics or it didnt happen stupid cuck

only reddit and tumblr say the word shitlord
i'll let you off seeing as you're satan though

Everything you just listed comes within the production budget

>I won't listen to your opinions
Wow, what a bigot.

But that's just an opinion.

>cuM

kek that guy almost said "I ain't afraid of no spooks"

>you don't agree with me, you're a bigot.
I don't think neo-communists understand the definition of this word

>3dl
Whats your point dumbass?

>I cant recall anyone /ever/ having a problem with Finn being a nigger

Deadpool was fucking amazing, the other two were just shit movies

>bigot
>being intolerant of other opinions

OH WOW

bigot or faggot
i've made my choice

Ummm... sexist, racist, homophobic, and islamophobic much. Im going to have to get my 64oz mens tears tea mug out for this. Give me a moment to put the kettle on

For you

I fucking hate having to take sides
>What do you think about the new ghostbusters user?
>I don't give a shit and I don't want to see it
>Wow misogyny
>No, I just don't care about it. I don't want to see a lot of other movies either.
>Sounds like sexism to me campaign

I've also seen a troubling amount of columns or articles about how "you have to take a side because if you don't, you're basically Hitler" or some shit.

LET ME STAY NEUTRAL REEEE

Leaked pic of user:

The only thing even close to gay was the joke about "I have a soft spot......I have some hard spots too....that came out wrong.....OR DID IT" I don't doubt that some redditor took that as proof of his faggotry but it was very obviously a joke, and he was very obviously heterosexual. Putting a ring-pop in your butt isn't gay if you pull it out and use it to propose to a girl.

Deadpool was genuinely hilarious.

45 apparently

hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-ghostbusters-no-2-911812

imagine being a hollywood wannabe blockbuster and getting BTFO by "the secret life of pets"

Funny, they must have all gone to the washroom during the holiday sex montage.

>cuM ID

From what I've encountered the Jewish astral demon is a volcanic goat or something like it. It has 6 horns and burns with the blinding intensity of frying fat, and spews forth bilious lies on its magma breath.

Careful user...Only those whose astral affinity lies with water can defeat this beast. If your elemental alignment is something else, there are many other demons to be purged.

You know, when you are trying to stay neutral and one side tells you you can't, you should probably align yourself with the opposing side

These people ironically can't handle the edginess of deadpool when taken out of context, so whatevs.

>ktS ID
I ask again, point? the fact that you diverted this to my ID spelling "cum" means you dont even have one.

Hard to say, haven't seen any of those films.

I'm Aquarius, and have the same birth tarrot as hitler

You sound like absolute bro's.

I bet doing all that makes the next couple weeks bearable for you, huh? You've secured your manliness and the story will last a little while with your friends.
But be careful, your dick will start to drop off if you don't keep doing hectic shit brah

It doesn't, production budget is production minus tax incentives. You still have to add marketing and remember that theaters take a cut too.

Here's a quote from the director:
“A movie like this has to at least get to like $500 million worldwide, and that’s probably low,”

Sorry patriarchy, i had to switch (you)s to keep the opression away.

This movie is obviously about the natural organic transition every binary person eventually makes in their life. Starting with rejecting the young woman deadpool saves from a stalker in the beginning of the film, to the part where he experiences a dragon dildo deep inside his love eye during the sex montage, deadpool is learning to accept the natural non binary way to make love. It is the cis male that tries to stop his organic "cancer" from spreading through his body, and an even whiter and more hetero male that tries to convince deadpool that his mutation looks "hideous". Deadpool was turned into a uniuqe butterfly and realized his gender was no longer skin deep, but literally oozed out of his pores to transform him into the beautiful creature we see in the second half of the film. His choice of a strong independent woman of color as a roommate and choice to destroy the evil white cis male patriarchy at the movies finale proves how weak and frail your gender is and that women deserve special treatment in STEM careers

user how am I diverting? That was my first post in the thread.

wtf I hate Canada now

Really made me think

Thanks burger, I'll keep that in mind

Actually, I just dislike things that try to pander to very specific, left leaning groups.

If something is good, it shouldn't need to pander to anything.

>Being a bigot is bad, except when being bigoted against bigots

Wow that really made me hate Trump now. #imwithher.

I honestly dont even remember how I came to the conclusion that you were the person I was talking to in the first place, sorry bout that user

By that logic, prisons are bad because they are violence against violent people. Opposing bigotry isn't wrong in itself, it all depends on what one defines as bigotry.

>not pointing out dInDU in my ID
You had one job, cum user.

So, when someone calls you a bigot, he himself is, by definition, a bigot.

I'm ok with this.

"Call me a bigot, you bigot."

It's okay user, let's Make America Great Again!

Doesn't mean you have to like it.

The Left pretty much defines it as anything they don't like.

What about Florian Philippot?

brb, kms for not noticing the dlnDU

>66999
FULL HOUSE
kek is pleased

checked
and true I guess

How the fuck is Deadpool sexually questionable?

i'd say he's homo not a faggot

well he is literally ass fucked in the movie.

kek

>you're a bigot so your opinion doesn't matter

My link is more up to date

it made an additional 15m the day after that article

By his super hot heterosexual wife, and it's played for laughs which is probably offensive to the permaoffended crowd.

ugh... #Sup Forumssobigoted

why do they feel the need to persecute others for their opinions, thinking that theirs matter?

>Deadpool is gay over Spider Men for years.
>His sexuality is too questionable.
No it isn't? And Ghostbusters sucked because of writing and CGI, also Ghostbusters 2 were awful with ORIGINAL cast, why the fuck a reboot would be better?

t. alessandra mussolini
youtube.com/watch?v=_O3LMX7E0Jc
>he does it for free

More like "hang around opposing side" since they won't shout "Hitler!" at you for not giving a shit. I didn't watch original, I didn't watch second, I don't give a shit about this reboot. SJW butthurt is nice though.

>caring about shitty kid's movies

When you're being beaten to death, shot or strung up I'm sure my opinions not mattering to you will make all the difference.

fuck i posted a video that leaves "meglio facista che frocio" out
dailymotion.com/video/x21ah2z_mussolini-meglio-fascista-che-frocio_news

This is nigger culture

Deadpool will fuck anything with a pulse