Wtf went wrong. i thought the convo was going good

wtf went wrong. i thought the convo was going good

Attached: DB0C4B65-A7E9-46CC-9A1A-EFCEC1DF6812.jpg (1242x2031, 327K)

you didnt let her know that she was going to get a good dicking

it was good job user

It seems you forgot to demean her or send her a dick pic. What are you some kind of faggot?

> maybe if we go out that's where we'll go
that's where you lost

too abrupt a change from texting on some stupid app to texting in real life. plus she might not have been serious about meeting up or is on the fence. need more talking.

You missed a golden opportunity to demand she try your cane's dipping sauce.

you forgot "m'lady" at the end

i was obviously just making a joke about going to a fast food restaurant, im sure she got it

ill msg her this if the convo restarts

how do I double text her to start talking again

You never go fully unhinged.

He was pointing out that you left the ball in her court, you should have said "I'm going to take you there on our first date." That way it would have been more facetious

too obvious user. you should only do that if she clearly and obviously likes you. this:

Should have said a date and a time, like "sweet, I'll take you there tomorrow at 8. We are getting that sauce.". You don't need numbers, you're already talking. Don't "maybe if we go out" bro, you gotta be showing confidence that you see it going somewhere and that you might like her.

You're not good looking, she can smell it over the internet.

Attached: 1575485673011.jpg (1149x694, 81K)

but wouldn’t you want to take the convo off the dating app so you’re not hidden among the sea of thousands of other messages from guys she gets

Yeah, that's why you set a date and a time. By saying if we go out and then asking for her number, you're showing you're on the fence about meeting her and that the number was the goal the entire time, not the actual date and meeting her. You gotta show you're better than the sea of other guys, how many of them do you think also asked for her number today? How many did she show interest in before they asked? Don't know, but she definitely showed it in that text, so go for it bro. Have a little faith in yourself, dating apps are another chat app and no one really cares about numbers at first anymore anyway.

what do I do or say to save this. assuming she doesn’t reply to my last message

I will take you there after our 5th date.

There's a few ways to go about it depending on what she says. If she responds positively, keep the convo you were having going as it's worked anyway and then do show a bit of backbone and take her out, she's mentioned about her student budget so don't offer to buy in the chat but when you meet her and it comes to pay then go for it and say you remember about her student budget so the dates on you.

If it goes bad, then spin it around. Don't apologise, say that oh yeah, you forgot that she probably gets asked that a lot and tell her what, you'll meet up, you'll both buy as much as your stomachs will allow and can both go to town on that sauce. If she's like hell yeah, then set the date and time. If she's a bit on the fence joke about you did say it was a fancy place, you think it's a pretty classy move and go on from there, ask if she could have any food in the world with that sauce what would it be or whatever.

how do I save this conversation. she left me on R

Attached: 99E3B6D2-BA60-40E5-85F6-16B6F3001B90.png (1242x2208, 827K)

> darn I wouldn't mind being santa
the fuck??? she gave you the opening and YOU FUCKING BLEW IT. she gave you permission and you are still asking her for permission. WTF????

I do wish you good luck on this though man. Honestly it's not about being attractive or being mean out anything like that. Show a girl a bit of confidence, make her laugh and if she does, even at your shittest jokes, she likes you. If you like her then go the next step and ask her out out. Don't wait and beat around the bush, I missed a few opportunities doing that, everyone's different but experience generally rings true so go for it. If it doesn't work out then care about it for a while and then move on. Best you can do and as long as you keep your confidence there's always others.

Anyway, it's a goodnight from me. UK over here and I have work. Good luck again, you can pull it back.

thanks for the help ill try my best

Oh, show her you're dirty too in an assertive but not creepy way. Girls are filthy when it comes down to it, the 'innocent' ones are always the worst. It's great.

Say -my sleigh is in the shop but maybe you can venmo me some cash and I'll come pick you up. I just need an uber to pick it up

WHAT opening? she basically said no and then left me on R. where did she give me permission for anything

I’m starting to wonder if I have autism because I legitimately cannot predict or understand online dating app girls

Anyone that uses dating apps is damaged, it's not really your fault. Just ask girls out irl. Are you zoomers all this fucked up?

the key to baiting the woman is to take it slow, dont get excited and mug yourself off and give too much away. you need to ask them questions to get them to open up about what they like, feel blah blah blah. ive had to listen to all sorts of shit over the years which has been mind numbingly boring but ive always pretended to be interested, concerned, empathic etc etc depending on what the current bitch is saying. my eye is always on the prize which is the pussy and ive had hundreds of them women like talking and they like men who listen. they only like bragging if what you are bragging about is right in front of them. i.e. a nice car, bid wad of cash, huge cock, designer clothes , ounce of cocaine, etc etc. women are simple creatures. they need: cuddles, security, sex, romance, not to be threatened, they need to see a viable future (you need to create a desire in them for you) the most important factor is to keep asking them about them, they like taling about themselves. just watch any 2 women of any age in the street interact, they dont stop talking. men dont do that. if you keep asking questions she wont shut up and at the end of the date the one thing in her mind will be "he was really interested in me and what i had to say and didn't keep interrupting"

This is the worst advice on girls I’ve ever read on this board.

BUMP

That's because this fucking idiot is LARPING to random strangers when he could easily of just admitted he was a damn incel.

Never use the words "maybe" or "should." Those are bitch words that show her that you're lacking confidence. You should have said, "when we go out" and "when you give me your number." You're in charge and they're lucky to have your time. Never forget that.

you don’t even know what larping means retard

>my sleigh is in the shop but maybe you can venmo me some cash and I'll come pick you up. I just need an uber to pick it up

Attached: 92887CF5-91B8-4D21-A6CF-DADCE75F48D6.png (1242x2208, 844K)

left on R again, tough crowd

>Best you can do and as long as you keep your confidence there's always others.
Hate when people say this. What’s the point of plenty of fish in the sea when none of them want you.

terrible

beta cuck vibe immediately apparent

You did fine, user.
Some girls just have more stipulations than they state. Maybe she'll hit you up again later? Regardless, keep your chin up. You got the right idea.