Troll Army request for live Australian TV tonight

Sup Forums, I have a mission for you. Tonight at 9:30 AEST (about 2.5 hours from now), Q&A will be hosting Australian politician Pauline Hanson.

abc.net.au/tv/qanda/coming_up.ht

As an outspoken opponent of Muslim and Asian immigration, she will no doubt be shouted down by the cucked audience.

Opportunity: the show shares tweets from viewers live on screen during the broadcast.

It's time to bombard these bastards with so much triggering noise that they won't know what hit them.

@QandA

Keep it succinct and snappy. Australia is counting on you!

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/tv/qanda/coming_up.htm
abc.net.au/tv/qanda/
temp-mail.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

abc.net.au/tv/qanda/coming_up.htm *

How to make quick fake twitter?

instead of #bantheburqa let's #banthedurka

Not your personal army.

What time does it start? Hope one of you bogans make a thread with stream links.

#NotYourMuslimCuckFantasy

this

nypa

Hello new person.

>he doesnt know how to identify a PA request.

I will be here OP. I am gonna go watch some Chaturbate for a bit, but will be back at 9.30pm!

Typical muslim response. 'but but, I'm a german now I have a citizenship that makes me a descendant of the germanic gene pool'...

bump for potential epic bread

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT PAULINE
PRAISE KEK

fuck off then ahkmed

That Kruger chick was right.

Based Today Show

nice try achmed

She will be remembered as the Rosa Parks of our generation. God bless her.

I'm half Asian but born in Australia (my old man picked up a thing for Asians during the Vietnam War). My mother is ethnic Chinese from Penang in Malaysia.
Malaysia is a majority of muslim country and is increasingly becoming crazily muslim.

She used to hate Pauline Hanson but now she likes her.

JESUS FUCKING CHIRST YOU BOGAN TURDS ANSWER MY QUESTION.

Look at the fucking OP you inept cunt.

abc.net.au/tv/qanda/
Starts in 2 hrs 10 minutes iirc

Shouldn't you be busy learning to live with terrorism?

>Opportunity: the show shares tweets from viewers live on screen during the broadcast.

You know the tweets are filtered, right?

Goodluck.

Ye no mate.

Thanks senpai, will tune in while I'm having my lunch.

I'm British you daft cunt.

its in the first sentence of the thread dickhead. 9.30 AEST. australian eastern standard time. q and a is a show on the abc network but im not fetching yoi the link.

>MEDIA personality Sonia Kruger has responded to an avalanche of criticism after her call to ban Muslim migrants from Australia by saying she should be free to speak her mind without being labelled “a racist”.

>“Following the atrocities of last week in Nice where 10 children lost their lives, as a mother, I believe it’s vital in a democratic society to be able to discuss these issues without being labelled racist,” she said.

>Ms Kruger, who hosts Today’s sister show Today Extra, said she had a lot of “peace-loving, beautiful Muslim friends”, but admitted she agreed with the controversial opinion piece.

>“Personally, I would like to see it (Muslim migration) stop now for Australia,” she said.

>She referred to Japan, a racially homogeneous country with a low proportion of Muslim migrants, and pointed out that they don't experience terror attacks by Islamic extremists.

>“I want to feel safe, as all of our citizens do when they go out to celebrate Australia Day, and I’d like to see freedom of speech.”

Has anyone even said something like that in French media?

After like what the third attack in 18 months?

Don't spoonfeed mouthbreathing retards please.

It only encourages them and dilutes the quality of the board.

I don't even speak French bruv so fuck knows.

I dont Twitter but please do this Sup Forums

Sonia Kruger was right

Pauline wins votes because Muslims are violent

How can a peaceful religion behead children?

The Australian Patriots Front has every right to march for FREE SPEECH

Do our Hate Speech Laws only apply to so called 'racist rants'? What about Imams calling for rape and murder on home soil?

etc

Calais isn't quite England yet, you've still got a bit of a way to go

Accepted. Undercover subtle stump accounts activated.

ha "quality". (i do get you though)

Of course I know that they filter the tweets, but bombarding them with rubbish will make their job harder. A well-worded one might slip through too.

lel

^^^^ looks like a 'floatie boatie'

The old 'frog pretending to be a sock' routine.

Feeling lost in the motion like I'm trapped in the motion like I'm trapped in the ocean cmon guys.
Pour another one for me. She's faded yes I'm jaded said I'm jaded. I'm burned to the third degree.

RACIST

Fuck this shit, I made an account on twitter, tweeted ONE tweet to buzzfeed about the gender pay gap being a myth, AND I GOT BLOCKED.

Fuck twitter. I would be in for this, but I am not signing up for twitter with my phone number.

You caught me out billy bogan. Don't tell my imam pls.

I turned on the tv today for the first time in a long time and saw this being discussed. Everyone was against her. One lady went on about how it was a muslim lady who was first killed in nice, another went on about how more muslims doesn't equal more terrorists. They even went nuts because someone said "i'm not a racist but i think we need to curtail foreign ownership in australia". They went on and on about how racist this person was but how they didn't even know they were racist.

This is what Pauline is walking into tonight.

pauline no. what the fuck are doing

OP is not requesting us to doxx and send pizzas to his high school bully m8.........................................................................................

You can skip that step brah, just use this for email:
temp-mail.org/

nah i signed up and on my first log in, before doing anything at all, they said your account appears to be a spam account, if you want to use it you're gonna have to provide a phone number. I fought for weeks but the only option was to provide a phone number. fuck twatter

I already used my throw away spam email to make it.

It now says that to unblock my account I need to link it to a phone number and petition the ban.

why is Conan O'Brien in australia?

would fuck/10

How to make temporary twitter accounts and do we have a coordinated plan of messages we'll be posting during Q&A?

This isn't Sup Forums. This is Sup Forums. We're everyone's personal army, faggot. This is why we always get shit done. People started taking that "hurrdur not personal army" meme on Sup Forums way too seriously, and now Sup Forums has no power.

Hm, idk then. I never have any problems.

Did it happen after you made a few tweets? In that case I just suggest making a new one for tonight because it takes 30 seconds.

This

bump for hype

That's not what it means.
We're still not anyone's personal army.
Everyone is free to do what they believe in.

I'm not making 20 different emails and accounts just to swap them every few minutes as they get banned.

>masters of shitposting
>they can filter our tweets

>implying the majority of this board doesn't want to see you cunts get culturally enriched

OI
I

>implying you aint hype to see aussie banter at its most savage

>It's time to bombard these bastards with so much triggering noise that they won't know what hit them.

What use is that when they individually select the tweets to show? They can just ignore the triggering tweets entirely

We all understand that you guys are almost the minority in your own country and we really feel for you, we honestly do.

But come on, you can't honestly want the last bastion of the white race to become homogenised

Use veiled satire and irony then.

That's not funny.

i'd be just as entertained watching your country get savaged by moslems

you know what? fuck this pauline hanson cunt. she sounds like a total BIGOT and a fucking RACIST. does she even know what year it is?

While I see great potential for entertainment in this thread.

You've got to be subtle. My colleagues and I screen most of the inflammatory or derogatory comments as well as suggestive hashtags that have to "censor"

My advice would be to be subtle and work your way up.

> My wife's son
> If you kill your enemies they win etc etc.
Be as ironic as you can, like painfully ironic

Starting out too strong will alert the host and basically shut down the twitter feed.

While Pauline Hanson may seem a bit like a kook to me, she will be absolutely roasted by SJW's, and its already a one sided panel.

You have some time to get organised, start thinking up of your comments now.

Praise be to KEK, and good luck pollacks

We should just really kill these people. If they aren't going to have a reasonable debate, then there is no other alternative but war.

RETARDS
USE #QANDA
>USE #QANDA
USE #QANDA
>USE #QANDA

they dont watch @qanda for the tweetwall

We should make a Pauline edition for tonight's QandA bingo.

>#QANDA
"My wife and her son feel threatened by your bigoted, racist, misogynistic, nazi like speeches. Perhaps you should check your white privilege."

Yeah Pauline is going to get blasted for sure. Her heart is in the right place but I don't think she has enough wit to hold up.

Well you've got a point, the majority of this board has already be islamified.

Are you retarded mate?

Do you even know of the Le Pen family? Has an Australian politician ever shat on the Holocaust? Cos Jean Marie has. Does Australia have any qt hardcore nationalists? Because Marion Le Pen is. France will have a nationalist president next year, Australia will be stuck with a globalist cuck.

Read before opening your damn mouth fool.

who /stayinguplate/ for this?

better be worth it fags i have to be up at 5

This one is right, you need to hashtag #qanda otherwise they don't see it. The theme for tonight is cuckold and trudeu degeneracy:
>current year
>my wife's son
>kill your enemies they win

Look for the QandA Bingo thread on Sup Forums that'll be up shortly before. Always good for bantz.

Only got 2 hours of sleep last night lads, if there is anything less than a bloodbath I will be disappointed

>the the pen family
fucking retard kek

It seems the best ideologies are held by both the most informed and least informed.
She's definitely going to get destroyed. Hopefully someone has been feeding her some decent talking points.

Good, good.

Keep an eye out.

Be sure you add something that appeals to emotion also if you can. Don't say you feel threatened say that your wife's kid (from; insert nationality) feels threatened.

REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO HASHTAG
>#QANDA

also this.

I gotta get back to work. I'm counting on you bros. Screencap this.

Just register idiot. Twotter don't even ask for email verification.

fuck up faggot do you want to btfo liberals or not

t. mehmet

OI
I

youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8

lel police guarding all entrances of QnA tonight.

Probs on the lookout for trolls trying to sneak in

ive been trying to get a 'my wife's son' tweet on qanda for weeks lads. tonight will be the night. Sup Forums WILL WIN

REMEMBER TO HASHTAG #QANDA NOT @QANDA

Friend of my ex worked for the ABC and filled in filtering the tweets a while back.

Three of us got into a pretty good Sup Forums themed argument late one night (ex was anti-muzzie; her mum lives in western sydney surrounded by 'em), and it turned out her brother was a muslim.

Long story short, if the fill-in tweet person had muslim sympathies, you'll be pushing shit uphill to get anything good past the regular lefty knob twirler.

Is it wrong that I actually WANT a muzzie attack on Q&A tonight?

Where to watch live?

It needs to be shit that's not too obvious like

>My wife's son hates Pauline Hanson and so do I
>It's 2016, why is Pauline Hanson still here?

etc

Expect to see Larissa Waters get triggered beyond recognition.

"Don't bigots like Pauline understand that the more they insult Islam and our Prophet (pbuh), the more terrorist attacks will happen!"

Yup, I fucked up the hashtag in the OP. Sorry, lads.

Correction: #QANDA

#QANDA

#QANDA

#QANDA

don't everyone try to do my wife's son, just let this guy do it

Larissa Waters is a goddess, she'll destroy Hanson who'll get continually nasally and aggravated as the night goes on. Tonight is the night the far right dies in Australia. We'll remember Larissa as the queen who drove the stake through the heart of fascism.

I'm sure I've seen it before.

Could we get a hashtag going to identify the Sup Forumsacks? I'm ready for this.

RACIST
A
C
I
S
T