Does it bother you that Disney is trying to cover up the fact that she had an abortion at 15 to stay in the cast?

Does it bother you that Disney is trying to cover up the fact that she had an abortion at 15 to stay in the cast?

Attached: hsmtmts.jpg (1024x1526, 154K)

No. Let’s go for #2.

Attached: reddress.jpg (2000x1632, 164K)

It's murder and little kids watch the show. I think it is awful Disney still allowed her to be on the show after they found out. They just love money more than life.

Attached: easthigh.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

late to the party, who and what?

High School Musical

Attached: turtle.jpg (1200x800, 89K)

Attached: rodrigo.jpg (1080x1922, 257K)

So she killed a baby for fame?

Exactly and Disney found out about less than halfway through shooting the 1st season.

They could have done the right thing and fired her but they chose to just keep it as quiet as possible.

Horrible company and a horrible girl for having sex before marriage and than murdering a baby.

Attached: redblack.jpg (1118x1604, 308K)

It’s not murder. Also go fuck yourself.

It is murder and I do not have the tools to fuck myself.

Lol at the ancient religious fag

It's kind of hot she had sex without using a condom and went with abortion as her birth control method.

It's a healthy example for other women to see that it is their body and their choice.

Attached: sing.jpg (1200x630, 35K)

Newsflash: Disney owned and run buy Jews. In other news...

*they're

This thread is further proof Sup Forums is dead who the fuck cares or knows about this stuff in the first place? fucking normie bullshit mixed in with Sup Forums trolling.

If you fucked yourself would you abort the baby?

I hate Sup Forums

Yes. Her father should have been sending her to the doctor semi annually to perform virginity testing.

Hot daughter in America? You need to be on top of that.

The more important question is where Dan the man got his hands on Disney property?

I liked the asian chick more

Attached: B2CE4107-5AB0-4DFC-8FF5-5E07FE8EAFCD.jpg (686x712, 71K)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-07-20-at-5.25.12-PM.png (489x567, 494K)

I don't even know who she is or what show she is on, so why would I care?

Gross. Vagina slits for eyes.

Kek

Murderous whore

If it is true, it is her business. It should be covered up because it is a private matter.

Murder is a crime and it should not be a private issue

Literally who? Looks like a factory product.

Attached: messian.jpg (1280x1920, 230K)

Rest of the site isn't much better. This place is lousy with thots and trannies because we stopped kicking out kids and normies. Not to mention the lack of creativity (e.g. the same fag posting the same humiliation thread like some mega virgin)

Yeah, it's to be expected that this sort of shit will happen when Americans are fine with companies like Disney tarting up children and turning them into thots. If you ask me, the mouse needs to die.

So how does a God fearing Christian such as yourself justify lurking & commenting in this cesspool of humanity??

Attached: bukk.gif (640x360, 908K)

do you know how common that is you pederast? virtually every Disney actor has.
but waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh the SJW finds out about 1 and LOSES IT!

Kill the mouse

Attached: yall.jpg (750x1334, 129K)

BINGO

If she is trying to hide one there are likely many others she has had. I have a feeling she's had many a dead baby vacuumed out.

Attached: roses.png (1024x796, 897K)

Attached: ohyeah.jpg (640x1137, 89K)

Same thing happened to her

Attached: 1575667997553m.jpg (1024x1024, 188K)

Nick is a totally different ballgame

Attached: triple double.gif (390x208, 1.43M)

Better or worse ?
idk

Lesser of two evils

Attached: 1575664622691m.jpg (1024x1024, 109K)

Different levels of worse

Attached: ragnarok.jpg (1000x1500, 253K)

No

15! An old maid, by Hollywood standards. EVERY GIRL STAR in Hollywood got fucked by somebody along the way to getting into show biz. Including Disney stars. Sandra Dee was getting fucked every day from age 11.

Abortion is not murder. A fetus is not a person until birth. Even in ultra conservative places like Utah, a girl can eliminate an unwanted fetus.

Abortion is a legitimate birth control method