Well?

Well?

Attached: wwwr.png (1000x1000, 25K)

genetics, crime statistics, std rates, education rates, etc

People will dislike you for it.
Because it's cruel.
Think about being on the receiving end.

since im white im incapable of knowing what racism feels like on the receiving end

Well then imagine you're locked in a room with 5 people and 1 is a huge asshole to you.

It's like that. You dislike the asshole, everyone dislikes the asshole.

Being racist is assholish.

I guess the brainwashing took

Nothing. Fuck niggers.

really? then go to some mostly-nigger-populated area

Go to the Congo.. see how long you last there cracker

Imagine being so racist that you call your race God's Chosen People; and you call everyone else the goyim (cattle), placed on Earth to serve your race.

Hating people just based on their looks/genetics is unironically retarded

Go to the redneck south and see how long you could live

I’m not racist, I’m a pacifist by inclination and tend to treat most everybody with tolerance unless they are deserving of otherwise. But taking an objective look at things, Racism is fucked up, disliked, but somewhat understandable and justified.
The way people react to just words like nigger is dumb. The main focus of racism, which is on blacks and whites is just fucking retarded.
Nigger is a derogatory term for blacks used by blacks and whites but is out on a pedestal far above the others for no reasons other than the presence of blacks, white guilt, over sensitive people and incompetent people.

Zipperheads, spics, kikes, crackers, any other term does not carry nearly as much weight as nigger. Which is dumb, because either all of it is okay, or none of it is.

The problem with racism is you dislike a whole race because of the actions of a subgroup within the race. The color of the skin of people is an evolutionary trait. People dislike other people because of an evolutionary trait. But for some reason, subgroups within races commit certain actions which warrant racism.

The facts are that blacks commit the majority of crime. Blacks account for a small amount of the population, but a large amount of crimes committed by ALL races is committed solely by blacks. Most American Blacks are more prone to violence.
Most American Blacks are of lower than average intelligence.
So people racist towards that whole race because of actions of a subgroup in the race.

There are good people in all races, but because of the overwhelming, glaring fact that the majority of one race does something which the other races do not do, and do not understand, and think less of the other race because of that fact is why racism exists.

Nothing. It's perfectly normal to have prejudicial views about other races and cultures. The key is not to be a cunt about it.

hi, southern here, not racist, thanks.

>The facts are that blacks commit the majority of crime.
then you had to go full blown stormfag

Nothing, except it'll get you socially crucified. There's a surprising amount of science on the difference between races (whether genetic or cultural, they exist), but the moment someone tries to study it they get shut down.

Not that user, but because of Sanders and AOC is there any hope your state might get some progressive people running for office?

>Well?
Suck on a fat log nazi

>There's a surprising amount of science on the difference between races
hahahahahahaha no

>There's a surprising amount of science on the difference between races
Please show me the science that makes me different from you/OP

Attached: obama.jpg (450x325, 16K)

Well, he did a campaign in my state in august of this year, but I don't vote or keep up with the political shit, unless it's something funny about trump
>so idk lul

Just wanted to say not everyone from the south is racist

It's easier to just list what's right with it, because it's a much shorter list. Don't really care about the morality of it. It's an irrelevant variable. But the lack of important impact because of race means it's pointless to engage in it. It'd be like... Like this:

Tall people generally have a bit higher IQ. Why? Because height correlates with getting enough nutrients as a kid, which means you had enough nutrients to get intelligent. Most short people also got enough nutrients, which means they have equal general IQ to tall people. But because there are -some- short people who didn't get enough nutrients as children, and therefore didn't have nutrients enough to get high IQ, the statistics of short/tall people are scewed.

So when you meet a short person, should you assume they have low IQ? No. Because the causal reason for low IQ is lack of nutrients, the cause is not their height.

Now back to black people. Are there statistics describing black people with less than favourable results? Yes, there is. But the question becomes: is the cause of the disfavourable behavior their skin color, or is the cause something else? And science has answered this pretty thoroughly: it's other variables.

Hence why insisting that race is the cause is wrong. Morally, I don't care that much. But it's just factually wrong, which is way worse. Go hate people if you want to, but pick variables for your hate that isn't imbecilic.

Racism is only bad if its unwarranted or assumes shit without evidence, judging a book by its cover will usually save your life. Not all black people are niggers but all niggers are black, ya feel? And to ignore the differences in genetic background along with cultural deviations that create opposing moralities would be stupid, but nobody said liberals were smart.

nothing

So, white people?

good
we're counting on you to keep it real

Jews aren't White, you filthy kike.

Right right, sorry. It's just your description completely fits in with white people

You lose humility and are prideful about something you didn't achieve yourself

/thread

So, White people call non-Jews the goyim?
When the Blacks all realise you Jews were their enslavers, you are finished in the US.

No but white definitely think they're superior and that other races should serve them, that's why you all hate the jews. Cause they're better at that

why are facts racist?

Yeah, that's probably why white people around the world ended slavery and non-white people still do it.

Fun fact the first slave owner in the states was a black man. Hmm it's almost as if their own people sold them...

Whites do not call themselves God's Chosen People.
Every non-White, including Jew, that moves to a White country does so because they believe that Whites are superior.
Where are you going to run to when the real Holocaust begins?

Attached: 1554242401937.gif (352x240, 854K)

>Where are you going to run to when the real Holocaust begins?
Ooooh, scary ;^)
Whens it start? I want front row seats.
You guys sure are taking your time though

They did give it a go 80-90 years ago. But since it can't work because it's such a stupid idea in the first place, it didn't work back then. They're going to try it again of course. And will fail again. Because they're essentially Don Quixote but inbred.

Nothing