His name was Montrell Jackson

Press F to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OuD_0LFSnyY
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And yet again they prove they kill themselves off, but it's always le white meme's fault.

>Trash
>one
For real?What the fuck is this?

F

RIP

F

would trade a hundred of dindus for him

F.
Literally was a good boy who dindunothing

the nigger shooting randomly into the public could have killed his father

Stupid nigger names that dumb fat nigger mothers come up with so their kids wont have names like Frank, Jack, Daniel, or fuck, even Ivan.

Not trashing on Ivan, it's just not a really common name in the state, like Dimitri.

They killed the only black man in history to look after his kids?

Those fucking monsters.

Of course he could be working for the city's pre-crime unit. I guess we will never know know.

>Trashone
Are you fucking?

Goddammit, Trash One.

>T R A S H O N E
KEK

>Trashone

what in the fuck

>Stupid nigger names
Nah brah, she just didn't like coats much.

trash one
r
a
s
h

o
n
e

Nigs gonna nog.

>Americucks are letting niggers kill cops

Could anyone possibly provide the dox of the leaders of BLM in chicago? Would be much appreciated.

TRASH-1 BOMBIN' ALL CITY

>I'm greasy and jealous of America

> Trashone
> Mfw

Sad he had a good final quote though maybe put it on a memorial

“I swear to God I love this city but I wonder if this city loves me,”

>TRASHONE COATS
>TRASHONE
>TRASH
>ONE

you are kidding me right? niggers actually name their kids like this? was his older brother called GOODONE?

TRASHONE

I really hope this just accelerates and gains momentum ... the shooting, that is. It sounds like the black officer was probably a decent guy, but we need them to keep killing cops, we need the death count to keep rising daily until the whites in the country cant play make believe anymore, and they realise that niggers are niggers, and we begin to cleanse them from the streets.

Along with the liberal cucks and faggots that empower them.

These aren't the Nogs your looking for.

>a guy called trashone turned out to be a murderous scumbag
>believed in BLM
>killed a black guy

why the FUCK is there no happening right now?

Finally r/pol/ gets its own pet of color to parade around until the next happening cycle. Take that you dumb f*cking libs!!!!! Whose side is history on now huh??? *epuc smug face of victory*

F for respkeks!!! Praise keke!!!

F

he was a cool guy

>It sounds like the black officer was probably a decent guy, but we need them to keep killing cops

Take a break from the echochamber, mate.

It's time.

Is the @nettaaaa person the chicago leader?

AY *SMACKS LIPS*
AY HOLE 'UP
*begins eating another chicken wing*
WE
WUZ
KANGS

Trash1 I think only had conspiracy to murder, the guy who killed him was a Nation of Islam veteran who was at the Dallas protest.

sup andy

f

this

praise kek let it be

"The worse any designated minority or alien group behaves in a liberal society, the bigger become the lies of Political Correctness in covering up for that group"

OP those kids got caught before they could do it that image is wrong. The 3 officers killed were by a different group of people

>Trashone

Seriously, they look mentally deficient.

nah mate, encourage that shit.
watch america implode
10/10 will watch

go kill some darkies for being dark, thatll really accelerate things

>trash is literally trash
>auch admits he's a toy

No surprise

FUCK YOU PIG LICKER

Not that either of them would ever have found out, of course

Anyway. cia kids, don't attempt to ignite wars elsewhere, when you got an undeclared one on your own back yard

>Trashone
Wtf nigga

>Finally r/pol/ gets its own pet of color to parade around
don't be so racist, this black man has just lost his life at the hands of a bunch of shiftless good for nothing niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=OuD_0LFSnyY
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

F

it's probably pronounced Tray - shown

F

>trashone

this cant be a real name

>at the hands of a bunch of shiftless

not that it matters, but OP mixed up three guys who were arrested before some other unrelated guy shot this cop and the other ones.

oh god, you're right
fuck me

F
:'^(

I am op, I didn't make the image

Trashone
Trashtwo
Trashthree

He's a tagger

When the time is right, i will. Im not some retard clansman who's going to martyr himself for a lost cause. But when removing the dark stain of violent, braindead monkeys from American history is the cause, i'll be there beside other uncucked whites and roof koreans, gladly doing my part.

At that exchange rate black men would be extinct

would you back this up?
also does anyone have the legit info on this guy's family in case we got it going.

It's fucked up, but it's honestly a good thing for society. The only downside is some think this may be escalated to the point Obongo tries to suspend the election.

you spelled nigger wrong

the worst part is that its probably true. how the fuck do niggers always manage to spell their childrens names NOTHING like how they are pronounced?

I decided some time ago that the problems facing my country, and most of the western (white) world are much too deeply rooted to be voted away. Violence is the only option, another recolution. Our country is rotting from the inside out, and the rot needs to be burned away. Only then can we make a second attempt to safeguard ourselves with writtwn laws.

And Sup Forums is far from an echo chamber, therea plenty of liberal cucks aussies, canadians and the french here with bleeding hearts and wifi in their cucksheds countering opinions which mirror mine.

>Trashone

Is this real life?

I see how people deliberately targeting cops with violence are terrorists.

I don't see how that reflects on BLM which isn't a united group in the first fucking place.

It's kinda like how only that one specific Tea Party group got labeled a hate group by the SPLC...except in this case not one BLM wing has been linked to any of this bullshit as an organizing force.

Hey Soros, what brings you here?

probably pronounced Tray-shawn sorta like the infamous La-dash-a

Written laws won't safeguard jack shit if you throw them the fuck out the second the going gets tough.

Its too bad the change.org petition got shat on.
>Its not the job of the president or the white house to pin such titles

Damage control, obviously.
Still needing the dox of leaders of BLM chicago.

I honestly think that would be almost as good as hillary winning, it'll add more fuel to the fire, it might even be the match that ignites it.

Trump, as great as he might be for the job, isnt going to fix anything, he isnt going to reverse anything. He'll stem the tide a bit, and then it'll be right back to the gradual slide downhill, only people who were starting to wake up will be lethargic again, calmed by his reassuring presidency.

We need the revolution, the civil war, and the destruction first. Once the country is a blank slate, THEN we need aomeone like trump to step in and begin building something new, stronger, better. Something white, and proud, preferably

Pussy

if you are blaming blm for this then you are in fact part of THE problem

Well my names not Soros, but I'm here because I just got to another level in Sakura Dungeon and didn't feel like grinding up for my next monster girl catch.

>la-dash-a
More like
>La-DAESH-a
nasheed confirmed

American hostile groups are guilty of what their followers do. I have no sympathy for these violence inciting nogs and nog enablers. I hope they all get aids.

Niggers don't speak english. That's the white man's language, speaking it makes you an Uncle Tom.
They've completely gutted a language to such a degree that i fully expect within 15 years that inner city blacks will be speaking in clicks and grunts like their cousins on the african plains.

> Trash one coats

With a name like that, I'd turn to crime too

>I didn't make the image
So? You're still complicit in spreading something neither fact checked or sourced. You're being willfully disingenuous and playing it off like an irresponsible coward all so you could get in on the feels parade for some (you)s and Fs. It's just different sides of the same coin for you and the regressive media

TRASH #1 MUHFUGGIN COATS FOR PRESIDENT

should send that link to every PD in the country

Black on black terrorism has left another black child fatherless creating layers of metavictimhood. This is exactly what ISIS hopes for when they urge radical Islamic extremists to go rogue in their occupied countries.

>American hostile groups are guilty of what their followers do.
Who decides what's a hostile group? Also, the guy in Texas at least shit on BLM.

They've already been discarded by those actively destroying this country from within, if you've spent any time on pol, im sure you know who one of the biggest culprits are, even though you wouldn't dare admit it.

Its like fighting against al quaeda or isis in their own countries, we're forced to follow laws of war, rules of engagement, they are not. Thats the only reason we haven't "won" against terrorist muslims, and never will. We play by the rules we set, and they dont. Until we decide to remove those who slither behind the scenes, fighting with proxies, and without honor, or rules, our laws are meaningless.

So we must clean house, by any means necessary, till the only ones left are those who are willing to follow the rule of law, once we set it in place again, with new safeguards

Φ

we dont need a clean slate we need a return to strict constitutional government.

F
RIP Montrell

You might be overlooking options which don't call for such drastic setbacks to our infrastructure and logistical capacity. The burn and rebuild mantra has appeal for the assurance of efficacy it carries, but longer term primary priorities can ill afford the disruption to their timeline.

Oh gosh, that really made me think! I'll definitely go out and an hero now!

Trash oner lad

>Chris Rock said this 20 years ago

Does anything ever change Sup Forums?

okay then?
I genuinely was upset by the picture of him and his child, next to a picture of his frustrated facebook post.
its the wrong three guilty niggers in the picture, so? it was still guilty niggers who murdered him.
you're picking at threads to try to weaken an argument.
I'm sorry but you're in the wrong.

Will we see more and more black men shooting cops? Are these the nog equivalent of school shootings?

And we can return to it how, exactly? Its impossible, or at the very least, incredibly highly unlikely that we could do so without cleaning house at this point, the system isnt becoming corrupt, corruption IS the system, and if you think the people holding onto the reins of power are just going to let go of their own volition, youre an imbecile.

Are you saying we need to rip and tear until it is done?

Doomguy 2016,

He was a nigger, I don't see how his death is important. At this point I don't even care about people of other races, as long as niggers kill niggers, I just simply don't care.

Here's your problem.

Your argument is not that the laws are working against you, but that they are not working, and because they are not working, instead of changing them, they should just be discarded.

And that exact argument will be used the next time. And the next time. And the next time.

They won't safeguard jack shit once you undercut their very premise, that mutable laws can protect people or be changed until they do.

Revolution is only acceptable as a last resort because ONLY at that point can you claim moral high ground, and you actually need that shit to rebuild.

Until we reach the point where the laws can't be made better, revolution is not only pointless, it's destructive.