What’s up my b/rothers? I am fucking DRUNK. And I need to tell you about this movie from 2009 called “9”...

What’s up my b/rothers? I am fucking DRUNK. And I need to tell you about this movie from 2009 called “9”. You were probably shitting in diapers. Not me. Grown ass fucking man. ANYWAYS! This movie was marketed as a children’s adventure movie. Holy fuck. So it’s about the post apocalypse. ALL of humanity is DEAD. All that is left? Sock monkeys and dead cat cyborgs. Fucking really. Did I mention this was marketed towards children? Sorry Mindy, Mr. Snuffles dies and his skeleton is the frame for a murder robot. Also you’re dead. We’re all dead. But it’s okay because the fucking sock monkeys do a thing. It happens. This movie is fucking directionless and BOMBED the flaming FUCK out of theaters.

Goodnight.

Attached: 646E9D1D-A819-488E-AF47-A98F0B265317.jpg (727x705, 408K)

sounds like a plan

Go to bed faggot

I liked this movie, and I hate newer movies.

Attached: 1572142742294.jpg (287x176, 5K)

Bro. This movie has so fucking gone. And they were actually shocked it failed. It’s got Elijah Wood, John C. Reilly, and Jennifer Connelly. Fuckkkkk.

Legit. What did you like? No judgment. I need to see the flipside of why it didn’t work and failed.

It was okay. Not as great as it thought itself was, but it was good.

n

A scientist attempts to preserve humanity. 9 is one of the parts of humanity, and ends up figuring the whole thing out. The shitier parts of humanity hinder and impede him. Humanity is messing its self up. People are their own worst enemy, and the truth is just speaking to me. I mean the ending sucks, but so do people.

i

g

h

Right. And they sold this as a wacky adventure for kids. Go watch the trailer. Some fucks on a marketing team said “How do we put asses in seats?” And that’s what they did. Bill Hicks’ ghost SCREAMS.

Thank you for sharing. I hated it. But someone invested in making this happen. So I’m happy SOMEONE liked it, ya know?

t

>they sold this as a wacky adventure for kids.
I don't remember this, but its not for kids. 99% wouldn't understand it.

m

I saw that in theaters with friends and we had a bonfire afterwards
I still want to fuck the blonde from that friend group
Weird movie

Just in marketing. The trailers were like WOWEE WE’RE PUPPETS ON AN ADVENTURE.

Imagine being a parent and you take your kids to this? Holy fuck. $15 for a ticket. $1500 for therapy.

Bill Hicks was a pretentious twat with a mediocre mind and diminished sense of humor loved by likeminded pretentious twats with mediocre minds and diminished senses of humor. I'm glad he died of cancer. I hope his fans follow suit.

Was the bonfire the only way to accept this movie happened?

At least you associate with a hot blonde. I will forever associate it puking sushi and miso soup because it took me 10 years to finally see if it’s better than the bitter reviews said it was.

Fuck your existence. May you never find peace.