Lets just say theres an old creepy guy that may have done some fucked up shit to my ex...

lets just say theres an old creepy guy that may have done some fucked up shit to my ex, i doxed him and know all of his info now, what should i do with this pathetic incel? open to any and all suggestions.

Attached: 01.jpg (640x379, 64K)

What kind of shit

its pretty fucked up and I dont want to get into it, seems like the basement dweller type and dont want him to see anything coming.

>
Bro Im in the same situation, I'd love to dox my girlfriends ex and fuck with him bc it makes me sad seeing what she went through

Attached: 24k1j9hJ.jpg (600x960, 56K)

fuck him up Sup Forumsro, its easy to dox.

Dont know how and Dont wanna be a beggar

is anyone gonna give me any suggestions? id hate to be basic with this fucker. I want him to suffer slowly.

google it, theres also a tool called dox tool v2 which is helpful for beginners.

Did u get any dirt on him like that he likes kids or some shit like that and do you know his family members contacT?

These days exposing sick fucks is a popular thing, so if you have evidence of any shit he has done to your gf you can make a lot of people be in your side, share the evidence and his personal info too

Does he have a work?
Family? Friends? Girlfriend?
Make all those who he cares about hate him

Post the fucked up shit.

he's old af I know his ex wifes info and a few others but doubt that he cares if he's exposed, im thinking a more physical or psychological route maybe.

Ruin his credit history then send him a glitter bomb.

First of all do you have his face? If so post

uh fucking nothing..? She's your ex. Stop white knighting for her and get another woman.

of course i fucking do, i know everything about this man as easy to crack as a fucking peanut, will not be posting his face as of now.

its not for her, more for myself im pretty obsessive and a sociopath. I have nothing in this life, she doesn't give a shit about me and she would be pissed im doing this.

Soo...he...was behind of that

Attached: 5191574960441598.jpg (1584x1141, 130K)

Felt this hella
wow thanks for this, thiis tool is awesome

yeah it will help you a lot, and try to find a good guide on it, you will get pretty good at it fairly quickly.

well thanks for the help fuckers