This is how atheists believe the appearance of life:

This is how atheists believe the appearance of life:

>Nothing become a soup of rocks and minerals
>A magic lightning reach the soap and life is created.

Makes perfect sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNijmxsKGbc
youtube.com/watch?v=uwqPdWZvjAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go rob some olympic tourists, banana nigger.

What makes the mos sense here is why your country is an irreparable shithole.

Yeah I prefer the idea of a creator...who had to have a creator who was created by another creator who's creator created that creators creator...

>the fucked up valence of half the compounds

REEEEEEEEEEE

fuck off retard.

Atheist beliefs is so absurd that looks bait.

this

wow, man. that's a great argument. I'm sure the earliest theologians didn't explain that error thousands and thousands of years ago. Man, how dumb must people have been to not realise this before you.

Are you retard or what? I'm talking about country here?

ooga booga you black shit

Ooga booga indeed you fucking irrelevant chimp

that's also what christians believe
but they think somebody told the nothing to become something and it listened

No, idiot if you are the creator you can't be created.

Stop think like an atheist.

So how did they explan that error ahmed ? Sweden is like 85% atheist so i know you're a fucking shitskin

Great argument. It's the maximum an imbecile atheist piece of shit can reason.

You are worse than an animal.

>no this is you nyaah nyahh and you smell bad too

another brazil shitpost

you seriously need to btfo gtfo and never fucking come back
you need b& really bad
>muh proxyfag ha ha
but your stupidity always identifies you and your shitposts are always shitty

you hate on people who did nothing to you
you suck

You have to be created because creationist don't believe any other way. All creators would need to be created. Th-they can't come from nothing!

No.

God is a live being and created everything.

Atheist believe nothing become everything including life.

no again christians believe that nothing became all things and all life

the only difference is that god supposedly told this nothing exactly what to become

he spoke and it happened
that's not creating it's ordering a cheeseburger

Those are made up statements, it's not what most atheist believe. Also atheists don't have to believe this theory, atheism isn't a religion with a set doctrine.

God did come from nowhere. It always existed.

He being infinite and timeless create time and everything who exist, create life that is where he is expressed.

Atheist just belief that nothing become time who become life.

youtube.com/watch?v=NNijmxsKGbc

Amino Acids & Pre-Biotic Chemistry.

>Also atheists don't have to believe this theory

So what atheists believe? Or they just don't think?

>hurr I'm atheist I'm animal I want sex and food I'm only believe in my instincts.

Atheists have faith in abiogenesis. They have virtually no concrete proof of it

>hurr I'm atheist I'm animal I want sex and food I'm only believe in my instincts.

So THAT's why I have no interest in anything you have to say; I can't eat it or fuck it. Thanks, this all makes a lot more sense now.
I knew it couldn't be simply because you're a retard.

>Amino Acids & Pre-Biotic Chemistry.

Wow it's fucking nothing amino acid is just nothing. It is not life.

I can manage chemistry so It means life is ''possible'' to be created, no just no, it's not even science, science need prove something.

>stop thinking logically, this is religion we're talking about!

so god can come from nothing? but you wont believe science? nice going banana nigger zika faggot

the shit laying on the ground a long ass time ago is proven to create organic compounds when its hit by lightning

but its all just shit posting here anyway

I see no difference between you atheists and my dog, since atheists are not good pets I think we human beings should just kill atheist's to avoid the society to become a bunch of animals.

its been a while since I read my bible but I remember it said something about murder being bad

you are a bad christian

youtube.com/watch?v=uwqPdWZvjAY

Religion is definitely not required for an individual to be intelligent and subject to morality and ethics.
You, however, do have religion, and you're obviously still a complete idiot.

So... What's your point again?

It's bad kill humans but since atheists are assuming they are just animals who follow their instincts. We can kill animals to protect humans.

>this is what Christfags actually believe

No, I follow countless principles that go far beyond instinct.

Here's an example. If I only followed my instincts, what the fuck would I be doing arguing with some retard online? How do my instincts dictate this particular behavior? What do my instincts say I have to gain from it?

Maybe they should convert to Christianity?

Why do you have this weird kangz bird on your flag ? It looks pretty weird

Except for the fact that we're having more and more data supporting the fact that the universe has always existed, as supported by the latest book of Stephen Hawking. But yeah, I'm sure that your shitty kike god imported from a kike religion is the one true god, just like every other religious cuck believes his to be the true one.

Sorry everyone, brazilian education can really make some monkeys like him spawn among civilized people. Sorry on my country's behalf. I'll call the zoo to tame the animal.

>implying burgers and niggers are not the most hardcore Chrifags around

>We can kill animals to protect humans.

Starting with you.

Given the size of a planet, and millions of years, yes, it DOES make sense.

they have famous walled cities that have carved birds of paradise set along the walls which is what that is copied off. The cities date to 1300s I beleive and Rhodesians passed them off as Arabic traders (kaffirs) building cities when they were obviously local so they are a point of national pride.

>This is how atheists believe the appearance of life:
>Energy condensed into matter
>Over billions of years clouds of hydrogen condensed until the weight at the core of them caused nuclear fission/fusion.
>Stars ignite, some so massive they form elements like Calcium
>2nd generation stars born in the shockwaves of first generation stars dying
>lots of elements flying around now, collossal chunks of matter as byproduct of stellar birth
>accretion disc around young star with failed binary partner (Jupiter) has terrestrial body soon to be in the sweet spot for liwuid water to be present without freezing or boiling away.
>a billion years later first replicators form from amino acids that can be formed by passing an electric current through inert gases, an experiment easily duplicated
>replicating amino acids compete for millenia until scarcity of resources forces competition to become acute, complex forms develop.
>first Brazilian gets shot dead and robbed in his home
Makes perfect sense

Well op I guess at least they don't think it started like this

if you'd seen that shit you wouldn't be so arrogant.

I cant even tell if you guys are actually retarded or not, did any of you people even take highschool science?

Did any scientist prove the origins of existence?

Embarassing, like we are not lookd down upon enough this microcephalia nigger shows up and starts typing with his screwed asshole.

Just stop, João. Embarassing as fuck.