I have a fetish for amputees. Ask me anything

I have a fetish for amputees. Ask me anything

Attached: FB_IMG_15610866991627856.jpg (960x960, 579K)

got any good nudes?

Yes

What’s your fetish for?

I like people with amputations and some other limb deficiencies and deformities.

Would you have time to care for a nugget 24/7?
Have you fucked one?

how does she pull that bottom down to shit?

Probably not.
And yes

Needs help

If you and your best friend had an opportunity to spit-roast fuck a quad-amp: Heads or tails?

Both

I fucked a girl who was missing half her left arm... Was ok. Would repeat. Had big tiddies.

Bump

Mine started with an amputee, so I feel ya'. Pic semi-related.
I drew the short straw, it was my turn to take care of my recovering aunt. She was in a wreck that nearly killed her. It mangled her arms and legs. She had her left arm, half her right arm, half her left leg above the knee, and just a little stump of a right leg. I hated the responsibility. She had an electric wheelchair, but needed help, in the bathroom and bath. When helping her, I started noticing she was still relatively hot. I seemed to forget she was a relative and missing parts. One day while helping her bath, my hands got a little pervy. She slapped my hands away. I picked her up and took her to my room. When in the bedroom, she went limp and said "Fine. Rape me. Nothing I can do about it." I went down on her until she got wet. I then slid in and began pumping. She had this look like she was up to no good. When I got close, she said "Pull out. I haven't taken the pill in a while, been kind of mangled..." then I came in her.
Blood drained from dick, brain turns back on. I suddenly realize I did something horrible, like really realized it. I wait for the hammer to drop. Bridge already crossed, I bang her regularly during the rest of the visit. When the family comes to pawn her off on the next relative she says "/user/ and I are getting along great. I don't think he will mind taking care of me from now on." Relieved and confused, I agree and my family leaves. I ask her why she did that, I wronged her horribly. She said "Quid pro quo, pervert. I need regular help. Think of this as blackmail and sexual payment."
At least she got into it. 5 years later, she moves into a group home. We never spoke about it again. There were occasional random hook-ups. To say I have an incest fetish now is an understatement.

Attached: 0-amputee.jpg (500x433, 75K)

Anyone else here an actual amputee? LAK 1 year now.

AMA

Attached: 20191207_011212.jpg (2576x1932, 1.74M)

What's it like?

share em

I really like hand jo.... ahhhh nvm

Still got 3 holes and 2 feet!

Friend, please seek therapy.

Attached: 41mXtiW5IJL._SX355_.jpg (355x333, 13K)

4 holes

Do you have the video for this picture?
I can't find it anymore...

I downloaded it a long, long time ago... the picture. Sorry. I don't even have any amputee vids.