>2/16 - ACB 80: Tumenov vs. Berkhamov - 11am ET
>2/16 - GLORY 50: SuperFight Series - 7:30pm ET
>2/16 - Titan FC 48: Torres vs Orellano - 8pm ET
>2/16 - LFA 33: Willis vs Stewart - 9pm ET
>2/16 - Bellator 194: Mitrione vs. Nelson II - 9pm ET
>2/17 - Polaris Pro: Polaris 6 - 1:30pm ET
>2/17 - EBl 15: The Featherweights - 9pm ET

News:
>Tyron Woodley says he was ‘really pissed off’ by Dana White comments, has sitdown meeting planned
mmafighting.com/2018/2/12/17005340/tyron-woodley-says-he-was-really-pissed-off-by-dana-white-comments-has-sitdown-meeting-planned

>Joanna Jedrzejczyk: The doctor ‘failed’ me, not my coaches
bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/12/17004070/ufc-joanna-jedrzejczyk-doctor-failed-regain-title-namajunas-rematch-weight-cut-patience-mma-news

>Luke Rockhold says UFC 221 winner Yoel Romero ‘is made of steel’
bloodyelbow.com/2018/2/12/17003216/ufc-221-mma-news-social-media-luke-rockhold-yoel-romero-fight-steel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RWWECXZUOtQ
discord.gg/7qz58b
mmafighting.com/2018/2/12/17005340/tyron-woodley-says-he-was-really-pissed-off-by-dana-white-comments-has-sitdown-meeting-planned
discord.gg/68U7yU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also upcoming:
>UFC Fight Night 126: Sunday 02.18.2018
>ONE Championship: Friday 02.23.2018
>UFC on FOX 28: Saturday 02.24.2018

P.S. Tenshin bless all of u

>skipped training again to drink and marathon the sopranos

Arianny bless

>A good OP with links and dates for once
Shit gets me hard

She's fucked half the roster for sure

absolute pathetic samefagging

this bong has been worked into a fucking psychosis these last 2 weeks

When Calendar is busy sorting out his Ladd folder, someone has to pick up the slack, you know? Happy to help out.

For anyone who missed: youtu.be/RWWECXZUOtQ

absolutely degenerate
she looked SOOOO pretty and natural before the bolt-on melons and butchered face.

Nah man she's pure, 100%

>you now remember when Lorenzo accidentally tweeted at Chrissy Blair if she was doing anything later

Just how it goes in her "profession"
Pretty sad though, wish I could give her a hug

DELETE THIS

I hope Joanna gets choked unconscious in the rematch

this is some of the finest work I have seen on here

Very likely. Unless she's brought in some top-tier sparring partners that can imitate Rose's feints and stutter-step movement patterns, she's going to get cooked again. Joanna's timing and sense of distance was completely out of whack. Rose having Shevchenko in her arsenal to imitate Joanna is an invaluable ally.

the guy just steals memes from the sherdog forums non stop dude lol

Can a fighter kick their opponent's head while their both on the ground? getting heel hooked for example.

Not outside of Japan.

that's a pity

Why is this place so dead? Is everyone watching Raw

We're all on the discord.

I was getting nervous for Tenshin in the 4th and 5th. The Thai decided to go for broke and was walking through all his shots and Tenshin was clearly gassing and getting tagged a bit (by his standards - most would still consider it a fine defensive performance).

Man, Tenshin is such a fucking beast. Are there any Japanese kickboxers that are better than him p4p? Is Takeru the only real question mark?

Some would say Masaaki Noiri. But this was an insane win for Tenshin and puts him in the conversation at the very least. I think Tenshin would destroy Takeru, and that's not an indictment on him, it's just that I think Tenshin is a really bad matchup.

Please please PLEASE give me an invite.

I have been begging for AGES to get on the Discord!

I've got so many reddit memes to post there xd

are all the lonely fightfu faggots and schaubsters blacklisted? if so hit me with that invite brah

If you guys insist

discord.gg/7qz58b

But that fight won't happen as long as K-1 refuse to collaborate with outsider promotions. Basically the Brock/Fedor of kickboxing. It's a damn shame.

virus do not click

forgot webm

Takeru seems very aggro, but also a bit wild and definitely slower than Tenshin. I agree, looks like a bad matchup for him.

>Yellow....
>And here...we see...the scary Yoel Romero
>.....this is all despite Yoel being 40 plus
>opponent try to launch a igatami tiger punch famously used by Hirohito Tamagachi in his fight against Robert "The Ice Dog" Sanchez
>he literally used his charisma to pull in his opponent to land a spinning tiger kick

Post invite. I don't like UG or Shertard.

Scroll upwards.

Yeah he's the shit but his come-forward style I think would probably get him countered again and again by Tenshin until he went to sleep.

you should join the heemcord ukbro. don't be left alone in this cesspool

I'm still on HEEMSPEAK my man. Have you ever thought that Overeem was a comic book character designed to fuck your girlfriend?

Holy shit you're such a weeb

>schaubisms
et tu, UKbro? just as I was beginning to respect your knowledge on the Japanese kickboxing scene...

How long before Rockhold comes forward with his #MeToo story about how he was kissed without consent by the man who had just savagely knocked him out on international TV?

It's like a reflex action at this point. I even post like this outside of heem. I'm beyond saving.

How do you fuckers forget the original Thai killer? Toshio Fujiwara?

We're speaking currently. All-time there's no way Tenshin could be placed above someone even like Masato.

I see,thanks.

Fuck this guy

Top 5 Japanese Kickboxers All Time
1.Toshio Fujiwara
GAP
2.Masato
3.T-95
4.Satoshi Kobayashi
5.Igari Genshu

Are you the guy who likes Masvidal?

Isn't it obvious?

Needs more Musashi

I thought it might be you, similar posting styles. I like you. What got you so into kickboxing.

I would trade Genshu for Musashi, Genshu barely made it because he actually knocked out Thai stadium champions back then, three of them to be exact

Being a fan of the MMA converts like Hunt and Cro Cop and tracing their careers back to K-1, mostly. Without MMA my awareness of it would be zero.

Tenshin's getting there then, Wanchalong was 1, Suakim was a former champion but he did KO the current FW Lumpinee champ a few weeks ago so we can be generous and count it. 2 for 19 years old isn't bad.

You like Bobby Green and Ponzinibio as well?
I can't get into kickboxing, I enjoy it when I watch it but it's not as easy to find out about and watch as mma.

I like Green a lot, Ponz I enjoy but I'm not a superfan, it was mostly just telling people before the Gus and Perry fights that he was going to win and riling them up.

And yeah, kickboxing is a ballache to follow in English speaking nations. I basically catch whatever filters through from people I know who pay much closer attention to it than I do. I wouldn't have a clue who Tenshin is if he didn't fight in RIZIN so much.

You like dustin poirier too dont you

You are not the guy with the Ponzinibbio webms?

Is there any good kickboxing fights on fight pass that you know of?

Not a fan of Curtis Blaydes but he has massive balls to say he could make more money in Bellator while being under contract with the UFC.

Fight Pass has GLORY, right? I think they do. Rico Verhoeven should have a bunch of his fights on there. He's by far the best HW of this era and not the most exciting but still worth taking a look at, because he's so dominant. I don't know if they have K-1, if they do, the Heavyweight Grand Prix's from 97 to about 2003 are mostly great and historic events. I made a couple of Ponz webms but it was a while ago, I probably didn't make the ones you're thinking of.
Poirier is the shit, yeah.

>mmafighting.com/2018/2/12/17005340/tyron-woodley-says-he-was-really-pissed-off-by-dana-white-comments-has-sitdown-meeting-planned
>Woodley said he thinks White went too far in essentially calling him a liar.

What did Woodley lie about? That he was fighting Nate?

Bellator rewards wrestlefucking, so he might be right

I think you definitely have to count Suakim. He only moved up after dominating his division because there were no challenges. He's two weight classes above Tenshin and only came down to his natural weight for this specific challenge. Suakim is right at the top atm. Amazing win for Tenshin.

Also UKbro, join the damn Discord bruv: discord.gg/68U7yU

Wanchalong was two weight classes down Tenshin, Suakim was the perfect test to see how Tenshin can deal with pressure, and after seeing how well he did, I can say Tenshin isnt there yet. What I do wanna see is how Tenshin fights in a Thai stadium environment. Its very different from Japan because the ring is way smaller and the referee seldom breaks up clinch holds. Tenshin's kryptonite is a Muay Khao type clinch fighter like say Dieselnoi or Lamnamoon

Trade him for Mousasi and Rory. I can't believe the UFC let those guys go.

White explained at one point that the person who mentioned Woodley Vs Nate was a UFC lawyer that was not authorized to do so.

where do you get your informati on the MT scene and Jap kickboxing scene? any good websites?

Youre thinking of me, I like Masvidal as well but not as much as the other bong

Yeah, honestly I'd be surprised if Tenshin went to Thailand to fight stadium champs over there. That would be a Big Baller move for sure, and he has the time, but I feel like he's become such a big deal he'll have home field advantage against Thais for the rest of his career. I'm also not sure how well he'd do under Thai scoring when boxing is such a huge part of his style.

muaythai2000.com/en/ is pretty janky-looking but has a shittone of info on there, rankings, results, and news updates.

As for Nip kickfighting, Liverkick and CombatPress, and the Muay Thai/Kickboxing section on Sherdog.

That's just Danas stock excuse at this point.

I think he'd definitely have trouble in the clinch. Even against Suakim, he was clearly the lesser man in the clinch almost every time. He doesn't wanna fuck with those knees and elbows.

Thai websites on google translate, I'll give you the websites later because I'm on my phone right now and you actually have to fucking type in grammatically correct Thai for them to pop up on google. For Japanese sources, I typically use twitter and type in the kanji of a certain fighter I'm interested in so I can get info on them. My Japanese kickboxing history is based solely on geocities kickboxing records. Fujiwara, Genshu and Shima Mitsuo are great Japanese kickboxers along with Tamashiro. Check them out on youtube, they're very good

appreciate it lads

His hairline gets worse everytime he fights poor guy

Oh these are the ones I was thinking of.

I want to watch him beat up Wonderboy

Tenshin has it very bad if he goes to Thailand because his effective bodywork with his punches wont be scored unless theres visible damage on them. Knee fighters have it easy in Thailand because they're easy to land clean especially if you're tall and lanky. What Tenshin should do is learn from Sagat Petchyindee, watch how he sets up his punches with his kicks and elbows. Sagat Petchyindee also beat Dieselnoi TWICE btw

Yeah the breakdown bong pretends to be me sometimes

wonderboy seems like a terrible match up for him

Were you surprised Suakim didn't elbow more? They're a pretty big part of his style, at least that's what I can make out from the little footage I've seen on him, and the fight was under full Thai rules.
Yeah it doesn't seem like it's a big part of his style at all.

Tenshin did his homework and kept his guard extra high to prepare for Suakim's elbows. When Tenshin realized that Suakim would rather kick in order to close in, he lowered his hands in order to anticipate and catch Suakim's kicks. Suakim definitely should have tried to elbow more even against the High guard of Tenshin. However I'm more surprised Suakim didnt go for knees more

Can I have your Durinho webms?

Our guy

>Woodley thinks the UFC don't want to market him
>They put him on two of the most stacked cards with PPV draws

Funny how this, according to many people here, was supposed to be her easiest match-up yet she was sperging out about it.

WGAF about Woodley, he could disappear from the sport tomorrow and no one would care except for a few black panther fanboys

Cant you just get them from the archive?

Woodley is the WW GOAT. You don't have to like it, just accept it.