Is it autismo to actually enjoy lengthy, slow-paced scenes of Mike messing around with electronics?

Is it autismo to actually enjoy lengthy, slow-paced scenes of Mike messing around with electronics?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Zw5DPtwQEv/
youtube.com/watch?v=O05RXj3p1AE
youtube.com/watch?v=RQdNTifSud4
youtube.com/watch?v=iN8VCpDcPXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ill give the show credit for stuff like that. mike barely speaks, 80% of his scenes are just visual storytelling

They might be my favorite scenes of the entire show.

No, Mike is a good counterbalance to Saul's loud and brazen personality.

No, it's patrician

All of Mike's scenes are cheap filler. Nothing but padding for a show with no real content.

>filler

there he goes again folks
slow paced =/= filler

watch TWD if you want actual filler

No. It's called having an acquired taste and discipline. There's no better pleb-filter today than BCS.

>A 20-minute arc showing Mike tampering with a tracking device somehow isn't "filler" but "patrician" and "kino"

It's plain rewarding arts and crafts

A lot like Primitive Technology on youtube

Mike's scenes were the best parts of the ep
it was pure comfykino

no, I love scenes like this with resourceful characters planning and putting stuff together. like those scenes in No Country where Llewelyn hides the money in the vent or when Chgurh recuperates after the shootout

Absolutely not, it's a great show so far.

Shut the fuck up snowflake.

How come the guy didn't notice it wasn't the same car that they bugged?

Plebs can't comprehend these little scenes where "nothing happens xD" tell more about a character than perennial plot-forwarding and exposition for braindeads. All the best and critically acclaimed shows are up there on Olympus because scenes where "nothing happens". Mike's frantic search for the bug tells us more about him than 10 dialogues with Saul or Nacho.

Both cars were bugged

Watch The American if you haven't, you might be the only person besides me who digs it because it's basically just that

It would be autismo not to enjoy it

Breaking Bad was pretty heavy on the visual storytelling.
I think BCS cops flack here because there's much less conflict going on.

They might be giants

>go on Sup Forums
>thread after thread of the most obscure nitpicks you can imagine

How do you people ever manage to enjoy anything?

obscure story progression, too european film for you?

if the dude just switched the battery, mike would have been fucked. How could mike know they would switch the entire cap?

>cant call yourself a pediatrician anymore without being called a snowflake

What happened to Sup Forums?

Because you can just easily switch caps with a bug in it already instead of taking the thing apart then change the bugs there on the spot

>Shut the fuck up snowflake.

t. teenager who posts on reddit and argues about SJWs on facebook all day

this show is literally too smart for me, it didn't even click that chuck showed ernesto the tape on purpose, or what mike was even doing with the caps for half the episode, i feel stupid as fuck watching it because i don't know what's going on

will we get to see any tits or any ass of a certain lawfu in this season?
just curious hehehe...

I hope Erin returns to show off her THICC butt

pic related

>snowflake
>I read le comical conservative and post on YouTube classical music videos complaining about how I'm the only person my age that truly appreciates art.

You should stop watching the show if you really didn't get that.

Sauce?

instagram.com/p/Zw5DPtwQEv/

perfectly put

I think it's implied that it's a difficult and noisy thing to do on a quiet street in the middle of the night. Mike is seen fumbling with the thing several times. A bit over the top but whatever.

>instagram.com/p/Zw5DPtwQEv/

thank you

This

What was the point of showing Ernesto, though? Does Chuck think he's that curious?

Because he knows Ernesto's on Jimmy's side. Ernesto will tell Jimmy, and then Jimmy will try to destroy the tape and Chuck will get him on that.

Makes sense. Guess I'm stupid too. I really didn't think that much of the tape played, though. Not enough for Ernie to know what it was.

Where did you find that? It's not on her Instagram

So maybe I missed something, but why did he power the radio with the transmitters battery? Why didnt he just pull the battery out?

ops sry

He wanted to be sure they got the "low battery" message?

>dude long shots of people dismantling something with tools set to brooding music!

Sounds noyce to me. Mike is a talented mofo.

is "nothing happens" the free space of pleb opinion bingo?

Yes

oh fuck it's actually her

all the time I've been seeing this image it's been thickfu and I didn't know

I feel like I'm getting several retrospective boners all at once

>acquired disciplined taste for cum and shit
faggot detected

kind of autistic to worry about such things.

>O-oh jeez, is enjoying this scene making me autistic?

you forgot the "lmao" pleb

>it its its character driven y- yo you're just a pleb

>stuttering meme
>le concerned face reaction image

there's 2 more spaces down

>implying you arent a pleb

ruh roh

you just might win this!!

[Bravo intensifies]

Mike is old and can't remember his lines so he just eats and does stuff.

>Someone knew I was here and left a note
>I think my car is bugged
>I'll take it apart
>Shit I can't find it
>Oh wait I didn't check the gas cap
>Oh there it is
>I'll get a copy of this bug from my Vet crime contact
>I'll check what happens on my one if I take the battery out
>Signal lost, that's not good, too obvious, but it says battery low first
>Maybe I can lure the guy to come take the device if I run out the batteries
>I'll use this radio to steal juice out the battery of the real one
>Okay I can hear the battery is getting low
>I've left my tracker in my gas cap
>I'll watch my car to see if he comes and takes it
>He did and now I can track him

What would be illegal about destroying the tape?

>Jimmy isn't on trial for anything
>even if he were, the whole point is that the tape is inadmissible in court
>but oops some heavy grocery item he brought in fell on it, that's illegal!

wouldn't the people tracking Mike know that he's onto them, because they saw him go to a junkyard and disassemble his car

I'm lmaoing at ur life

It's not GPS, it's proximity

Of course he's "onto them." There was a note. They just assumed he wouldn't realize they were also tracking his personal car.

Man Mike is just so many and based, I wish I was mike

Manky*

>tracking his personal car.

when did he realize that exactly, I must have missed it

When do you guys think Sup Forums's opinion on BCS will radically shift to "it was always garbage for BrBa retard fans"?

once the series returns to the present and Saul forcibly reunites with Jesse Pinkman

If Mike took the tracker out of the cap to find out what kind of tracker it is, would the people not have lost connection with it?

youtube.com/watch?v=O05RXj3p1AE

Manly*

When he discovered where the tracker was, he checked for it in his car at home too. (The one he took the job was his throwaway.)

only if he removed the battery

>Keep it.
only line is best line

thanks for linking this, that's my next half hour sorted

when it played it was cued up at literally the 5 or 6 words that EXPLICITLY tell him everything. that part was sorta cheez for me, but i cant really think of a better way to do it

would be obvious that he had discovered it. draining the battery makes it look natural

dont you get it? this is what we enjoy

But the new transmitter has a fresh battery in it

the new transmitter broadcasts to mike's receiver, not gus'

Exactly

I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND

cmon lad

What's your point then? They replace the cap with a new cap, so took Mike's transmitter with them. They wouldn't know they didn't replace their old one.

wouldn't they have known Mike was following the guy's car, since there's a fresh transmitter in it now?

Did he not take it out? Haha

I don't think he had time to, since the other car was moving away and would soon be out of range of the transmitter. He might have though, I'll have to rewatch

Yeah, probably at the moment she decides to cuck Jimmy with someone else. If not, next season. I find her fuckable to death to be honest.

I like his scenes, except the car inspection I thought went on just a bit too long.

go watch problem solverz

thanks for the rec I will check it out!

Here you go OP
youtube.com/watch?v=RQdNTifSud4
youtube.com/watch?v=iN8VCpDcPXE

They clearly showed him take it or, retards

pls be trolling

Mike looks noticeably older than brbad
Vince should have put some effort in making him younger ffs

No need to be so harsh mate, the user made me question if he did, before he said anything I thought Mike had taken it out.
Rewatching it, if you blinked you would have missed Mike taking it out, it lasts no more than a second.

he didn't just take it out.. he swapped it with his so he could follow.. otherwise why the fuck did he buy one?

What are you on about? That user was asking if at the very end, did Mike remove the tracker that the people JUST PUT IN. As in during the last 30 seconds of the episode.
He wouldn't have needed to switch it out at all - he just needed to take their tracker out.

oh my bad. but yeah he just stuffed the whole gas cap behind a little wall in his yard