If you're frustrated kissless 25+ year old virgin,just go to the UK...

If you're frustrated kissless 25+ year old virgin,just go to the UK. Convert to islam(obviously not genuinely starting to believe in it,just for show) and you get yourself arranged fresh,barely legal Paki pussy which was indoctrinated to follow teaching of schizophrenic bedouin which makes her your submissive bitch in every field and cucked Britons won't touch you when you wreck her.

Profit

No one is actually a virgin at 25... are they?

It's some sort of meme where people pretend they're complete losers or whatever.

I wonder what kind of person disparages virgins.

Y-yeah, what a pathetic losers they are, am I right?

I have friend who is one. He isn't even that bad looking, runs 24/7, has his Master's in Electrical Engineering and is emotionally intelligent.

He just, I dunno. He did fuck a prostitute though. But does that count?

better to be a virgin than fuck a random hole with an ugly woman attached to it

Most people

Nono not at 25, I'm 31

What does it say about them?

It doesn't say anything

I think it might.

Helped me a lot actually. Gained confidence and became a lot more comfortable around women

I don't think it does. Only weirdos are virgins at such an age.

I'm sure it's a good idea to antagonize an entire extended family that will at the very least severely punish the girl even if they can't get to me.
No thanks, never going to touch a M*slim chick.

Yeah I don't buy that.

How many 25+ virgins do you know in real life that are well adjusted and overall healthy members of society?

Maybe some of the people I work with are virgins and I don't know it. I don't ask.

Are you going to ignore this? There are outliers in every set of data.

There are even good niggers.

Obviously but the vast majority of people that are virgins that late probably have a ton of mental issues or personality flaws

That is exactly what I said, you need to work on your reading comprehension.

But I also said there are outliers. So do not give up 100% of your hope.

You don't even need to convert, just move to a big English city. There are enough westernised middle class brown girls who are still socially conservative thanks to their families.

Even a hopeless virgin like me almost pulled it off.

I know 1 that is distantly related to. Delivers pizzas at a spot nearby. He has to be 40. He seems happy and healthy, nice guy seems well adjusted. Family rumors are that he is gay but idk. Think he just has no sex drive or something. Kind of feel bad for him. He's gonna be very lonely
Only other guy I know that fits the bill is very very heavy. Neet.
So 50/50 from my experiences

>tfw some wh*Te neckbearded subhuman did this to my cousin 3 months ago and my uncle didn't care because he converted
Needless to say I boycotted the wedding and now no family member deals with me anymore for being a racial realist.