How do I retrieve dirty pics from SIM card???

How do I retrieve dirty pics from SIM card???

Attached: 9EE252D9-77E7-4768-AB60-0139E8241ECF.jpg (630x416, 65K)

you don't you idiot

Op here... I deleted photos and vida from my phone but some say I can still retrieve them through my SIM card cause they are never truly deleted.

wrong. Sim cards don't store photos, just at most contact #s.

Attached: IMG_20191207_011245.jpg (945x671, 127K)

Op here... they say I can retrieve old text... I have some old text with dirty pics in them.

Let me try to explain.

The photos are just like the love of your parents.
It never where there.

Do you have an iPhone?

How fucking utterly completely and entirely absolutely retarded are you?

Attached: tenor.gif (492x342, 1.06M)

Yes but the SIM card was with a different carrier

From Lifewire:

>SIM stands for subscriber identity module or subscriber identification module. It would then follow that a SIM card contains unique information that identifies it to a specific mobile network, which allows the subscriber (like you) to use the communication features of the device.

get a brain

What the person is referring to is retrieving imessages which are stored on icloud. If you're worried when you sell your phone online that someone will retrieve your messages, that risk is low. Even though you do a complete wipe on the phone, the EMMC chip built into the phone may or may not allow recovery of the data.

If you're super paranoid because you had cheese pizza on there in the past, that's one thing, otherwise I really wouldn't worry about it. When you do a wipe on an iPhone, it's really basically like a brand new phone for most purposes and so it's no big deal to resell the phone.

The retrieval of data is not based upon sim card, but either the built in memory card or if/when it gets stored on the 'cloud'.

Op here... I’m trying to get my old text that I accidentally deleted to retrieve good legal pizza

My old phone didn’t have iCloud... I switched from android to iOS

Gotta stop being such a little dirty dicked nigger slaveboy

You are correct, SIM (Storage of Images, Miniature) cards provide storage for user data within the phone. To retrieve this data without the need for the user's lock screen credentials, simply remove the SIM card and place it in an open USB port and then nail your penis to the workstation using a hammer.

Op here... so anyone gonna help me out???

Then look in your imessages on the icloud or some shit. That's where they would be if everything else has been wiped.

Are you op or some dumb faggot?