If someone can convince me or even give me 1 real reason to not kill myself i'll show my boobs

if someone can convince me or even give me 1 real reason to not kill myself i'll show my boobs

Attached: image0.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

You have boobs.

fuck off

your dog

I might cum

provie a timestamp first.

boobs duh

Handsome doggo

Attached: SmartSelect_20191205-223452_Instagram.png (1281x1278, 883K)

Your dog loves you

You’re a girl. Exercise a bit, get a personality, learn to dress, learn to fuck and some beta will marry you and take care of you while you spend their money. Ez.

doggies

Do you really need someone to convince you to NOT do something? Do us the favor, show the boobs, bang the dog and then kill yourself. Become an hero, for us all.

attention whore. rahh ;-;

Attached: 025c9b59ac9a21cc688f54a02a6d6f8b.jpg (236x192, 7K)

This. Dogs have been shown to have genuine grief when faced with the loss of an owner. Your dog wouldn't understand why you killed yourself, they would just experience extreme sadness at your loss, possibly even thinking they failed you somehow depending on your dog's personality.

Not to keen to see manboobs. Kill away

what's the point of doing any of that if I don't enjoy being alive

Because you have boobs duh....... reason enough tbh

it's my sister's dog, not mine

What's ailing you, girl?

because you will find everything you want if you start looking for it

Attached: 1574834092825.jpg (726x572, 157K)

why do you wanna live? give us a reason

I'll give you some reasons TO kill yourself:
>LARPing
>faggot
>OP

Because you will enjoy being alive once you start doing that.

So? It still probably loves you

Find something that gives your life meaning. Its not gonna be another person. For me it was fighting, MMA. You seem young, give it a few years. I went through some bad shit and almost killed myself a few times, but now I'm doing better than most people I know.

lets start with why you want to do it?

im lazy, pessimistic, talentless, passionless and don't want to live anymore

Think how much you will please us all if you show boobies.

Are you me?

But you got dubs....theres always dubs...yay!

I did find that and my anxiety and emotions quickly ruined it for me

Do what you want but post a vid of that dog licking your pussy first

Look fuck what these Mfers say I want to see some tits, you shouldn’t kill yourself because whatever you’re going through there’s is a light at the end of that tunnel, even if it doesn’t feel like it. You’re beautiful and young, you have plenty of life ahead of you and it won’t all be bad.

hey same anons

Because tits

Attached: 1541128203662.jpg (1080x2220, 1.07M)

I'll tell you why. You don't enjoy it right now because you don't do that shit. I don't like being alive either. It fucking sucks and is super gay. BUT it's an opportunity and if you're not digging turnips out of the sand in Africa and splitting them ten ways you might as well fuck around a lot before you inevitably kill your self. And while you're fucking around you might as well at least see what giving maximum effort at a thing for a year feels like and then try another thing.

drugs

I just don’t care at all. You have nothing of value to offer me. You’re one person. If you think that you matter then you’re simply misinformed. You really should hurry up though, nobody cares.

this is really stupid

Live today. Pizza tomorrow

The world will always be better with you in it. Now show tits

i bet you fuck that dog

glad you took the time to tell me how little you care

It’s op trying to save his thread. Nobody really cares this much.

I do actually

Truth is no one can give you a valid reason, you're gonna have to come up with it yourself, otherwise it simply isn't valid. Any external bullshit is worthless.

Why kill yourself now? Fucking sit back and enjoy the show. You can kill yourself anytime, OP.
I like always having that option, so if I ever get pissed off enough I'll do it outta spite.

Plus, you have a cool dog. All I have is empty beer cans, cigs, and a fucking apartment that smells like farts all the time.
Now I'M suicidal. Thanks, OP.

I’m sick of these threads. This isn’t Facebook.

That's like 98% not as bad as I thought it was gonna be.

I'm op and I'm the one you just replied to but ok

Smelling your own product is one of the finer things of bachelor life.

yea that's not me

See point proven.

because other people deserve to die more.

It's not. You're just depressed. :)

that's exactly why it's stupid

The only reason you think it's stupid is because you are depressed. Correct.

get out of your own head op and care about something other than yourself for ten fucking minutes and maybe you won't be such a sad faggot

You look 12. Get the fuck out.

Real doomer hours out of op. If you killed yourself your dog would be devastated. Outlive that dog then see where your life is and do whatever the fuck.

it's stupid because it doesn't apply to depressed people

I hate to say it but the universe is so vast and infinite that hardly anything really matters. And when it come down to it on an individual level what matters is what makes you happy. Judging yourself by other people’s standards is how you end up unhappy and ready to call it quits but if you stop looking at life as one big chore to the people around you and live it for yourself it can really get a lot better

Bitch move. Do something. You will feel better if you aren't sitting around waiting for your dog to marry you all day.

kill yourself already, filthy cunt

This. Op you need to go. This site isn’t for you. Leave immediately and come back in 8 years.

it's not about other people. I don't enjoy anything

The reason you are like this is because you are not a person. You are fragmented. Like me. I can help. Kik is btsmith992

I'm 19

Lmfao op is threatening suicide. What a self centered fucking cunt. Fuck the tits just do it. Highly doubt tit pics are even worth us trying to get you to stay alive, someone useless enough to post on Sup Forums asking for mental help deserves to fucking blow their brains out.

Moral of the post, fuck you and die already

Attached: 1574983217294s.jpg (250x186, 8K)

I don’t want you to kill yourself because you’re a whiny little bitch who deserves to suffer for the rest of you’re pathetic attention whoring life.

I’ll take my tit pic with a time stamp and a bit of nipple pinch please and thank you.

who the fuck uses kik

So...what have you got?
You have the attention of alllllll these guys, see how easy that is?
You can do this in real life too, it doesn't meam you're a slut. It means your more confident in yourself than you give yourself credit for.
You're putting yourself out here, in this wicked crucible of a place, and that takes courage.

Imagine being this desperate and thirsty. Roflmao.

Starting working out and learning an instrument. Talk to a therapist probably too.

I demand to see your id with photo and dob showing or I’m reporting this thread.
Mods!!!

OP should kill themself, prove me me wrong

Dog is cute no die for dig boomer

Just saying but you will chicken out. Women just don't usually have the guts to actually follow through with suicide. Either that or you are going to end up in a hospital on suicide watch and then an insane asylum because you fucked up your suicide. Maybe that is what will be best for you though.

you'll destroy your dog's emotional state. we'll take dem tittiez nao

Retards who think theyll get e-gorls

It does. Depressed people think they're the only ones who are suffering. They think they're the only ones who have to try. And while for some people it's easier, there are a fuckload of depressed people who at least attempt to maintain a schedule and attempt self discipline. Try it before you complain yourself to death. I'm in my mind 20s and more depressed than you'll ever be and welp guess what it's fine.

your doggo :3 he/she is vry cyout

I've tried all of these, they're all bs. literally all made me feel worse

Quads checked and based

>women
That’s a dude.

Not gonna stay for the boobs. Don’t really care about that part. But don’t kill yourself. If you’re hell bent on dying then do it one day at a time and make everyone you meet have a little easier time doing the same. Also live to spite some of the assholes on here that get off on suicidal people. Smile knowing that they’re lives are even worse if all they have to live for is hoping someone might do what they’re too afraid to do.

>again self obsessed
do service for someone else
life sucks when it's all about you

Go out and get a good dicking.

You could be fucking your dog instead

Humanity has been investing resources into you since the day you were born. It would be unfortunate if all that time and effort spent raising you into the person you are now was wasted.

I have tried it. and if it's fine you're not more depressed than me

Then blow your brains out, bet itll help

You’re bs. Hurry up. Do it or shut the fuck up about it soiboy.

I hope he live-streams it.

Fuck your dog on stream

Yeah retard you feel worse before you feel better. You fucking quit half way through. You can't climb half a mountain to see the view at the top you fucking idiot.

That mean you have an easy life, that's why you are lazy,
You don't do a shit with your time and life or healthy body or even your mind, that's why you are talentless.
You are apathetic because your life is made
easy by your parents, and they let you do whatever you want and don't motivate you, that's why you are a passionless bitch.
You don't want to live anymore because you are a fucking egoistic shitty bitch who only think in herself and her feelings. That's why you want to hurt your parents and all the people who really love you, but you know what, they gonna get over and with just a little time forget you because they gonna find all the shit you write and they gonna understand that you are just mentally ill, and it is not their fail.
They give you life, and you don't know what to do with it because you are a brat who never suffered something real.
You gonna get rotten and worms gonna make a fest with your young flesh.
Nobody want to see your filthy tiny boobs, just go to sleep little attention whore.

Attached: dead-corpse1.jpg (2000x1076, 181K)

That's what psychedelics are for. Try some shrooms or ayahuasca. Then tell me how you feel.

Contest for who is more depressed is one of the most teenager pissing contest things I've heard. Fuck yall are self centered. No one actually depressed acts like this, realize you're just in a phase of "oh I'm edgy and sad and exhausted" and fuck off