Tell me about what you think of me for being schizoeffective

Tell me about what you think of me for being schizoeffective

Attached: FB_IMG_1575712325375.jpg (720x710, 48K)

basically that you brain doesn't work correctly

I think it works fine. I only ever got diagnoised by the state affiliated mental health apparatus, and the government is fuckin stupid. Its just the men in white coats being called on me because my family wants to control me, mostly whenever i bring a druk over but if im not fucking some drunk bitch who am i gonna fuck? So what i like to drinkand fuck for hours and that i have visions...

The Blood on the wall is a SIGN od their comeback
Be varY

Manageably crazy

Which wall? Whos blood some cows blood or some shit?

How is blood on a wall a sign of a come back?

Having visions and hearing a voice no one else can hear isnt crazy, its demons!. Either all the prophets of the bible are crazy as fuck especially that dude that almost chopped his son in half, or i aint crazy. I dont get it, how are they special yet im broken? Its the same thing almost expect its god vs demons either way its a spiritual thing not a brain chemestry thing the doctors are all quacks they got me on this pain medicine that doesnt do anything but im afraid to not take it becsuse if my family finds out i dont take it the men in white coats will lock me in an institutation.

Bump

Ima fraid of air travel. It makes me paranoid. Every time i hear a plane or helicopter i feel paranoid. Sometimes fighter jets swoop down from a thousand feet to a hundred right over my house. I live five miles from a military air base.

that you can probably relate heavily to this cartoon image on some level

Attached: 6prjr4unhixy.jpg (480x710, 84K)

Its somehing no one else understands other than other "schizos".

Stay strong
stayfocused
go with the flow
when the vibrations get too dark, remember to laugh at such a lame ass cosmic joke.
Really advocate for yourself.
If you can advocate for yourself, get a friend parent, anyone who understands.
This is important when talking with doctors,
And especially in terms of medication.
Some doctors will try to "tweak" your meds, if these meds work for you then you shouldnt change what is working.
Getting used to new meds can be a bitch in itself.
And will absolutly fuck a liver up.
in addition a "schizo" diagnosis is the same as "drug seeker" on your chart.
Any health related concern, as eqloquently expressed through schizo thought, will ultimatly be attributed to your psychosis, and they'll try to tweak your psych meds instead of trying to address your actual health concern.

Also god help you if you have medicare or medicaid. Or have to go to the VA.

Stay away from mental health units.
most case managers and social workers are shit mostly superficial. About as useful as a bandaid.

Have a good lawyer
try not to freak out too much with cops.

i'm a skitzo too.... anyone else on the Invega injection for their medication?

Attached: BC2D9C8C-3148-40A2-A5A6-B17559384F8F.jpg (640x601, 63K)

It's striking to me that all schizophrenics universally refuse to take their medication. Like the one thing that might be able to help them, no way, Jose.

I remember my buddy developed full blown schizo and started to say super crazy shit. Started talking about how snake creatures would steal his bags of candy, then flew out to San Francisco, hung out on the streets, and accused a whole bunch more snakes of stealing his bags of candy. Sad!

Hit the steamvr button and take off your headset

I tried it but it did nothing. Didnt like that the chemical was milky white so now im staying away from it

I love bread!

milky white??? what the hell?.... anyway its helped me a bit, only problem is the weight gain. i went from 54kg to 84 kg since ive been on it.

faith in humanity = restored

How is medicine suppose to help with demons? Did you not consider the powa of christ as something that can help them? I got called delusonal because my ex girlfriend told the men in white coats that i was freaked out and super on edge because every day several times a day a fighter jet would swoop down from 1000 feet to one hundred. I talked to the air station thats five miles from my house and they said theyre not breaking any laws yet i have videos of them flying twice as high as the trees it aint no blinking light or a spec in the sky its obvously a little jet flying really low. I kept thinking some newb was gonna fuck up the manuver and crash into my casa... I kept telling peple about it and nothing happened theyre still doing it. Sucks that all the videos need to be celebrited from my cell phones with broken screens to my laptop.

I wish there was something that could help you guys, I mean, it's got to be pretty scary. Hopefully we find a cure one day.

Its almost impossible to get on video because its really quiet then the jet passes over after swooping down right over my property. By the time i click the camera button on my phone its already flying away over the trees. I dont think theyre suppose to be flying so low over residential areas they have to do it over the base which is like one hundred square miles and practically is most of my town.

Exorcism. I could tell you all about it im a member of the clergy.

that your brain is an ornette coleman tune 24/7

Its probably stress eating from being sick. Thts whats wrong with me. Luckly my family eats regimaented meals so im losing weight by eating right.
Every time i go to the institution i come out like way fatter. I just got out three weeks ago.. im tryng to exercise to get skinner but its the middle of winter and i cant afford the stationary bike with the huge tablet in it

Bump

I think you should stop holding on to shit