Drug story thread bonus points for hallucinogens

Drug story thread bonus points for hallucinogens

Attached: aabe4e0fe635e508-e1490304349905-800x400.jpg (800x400, 35K)

Used to drink in pic related, its literally in the middle of nowhere. Double dropped acid one nite. Went out for a fag and heard noises in the field (it was a pheasent) brain said 'nope definitely velociraptors' spent 3 hours hiding in the toilets crying. Bar staff brought me pints too. Good times

Attached: the-running-pump.jpg (550x367, 55K)

Last time i got fucked up i drank a 26 and did about 2.5 grams of blow. It feels weird when your body doesn't breathe on it's own and you have to consciously breathe in and out for 16 hours.

>lsd a few years ago
>giant fly on the couch
>hes like "hey bro hows it going"
>Im good

Turned down ego death twice while on mushrooms. I'm such a beta bitch..

The next lesson is always waiting once you are ready to learn it

it sounds like you learned a lot already - and I promise you, as scary as they are, ego deaths feel better than perhaps anything in the world. I've done heroin, and ego deaths feel better. It's hardly even a feeling, more of.. liberation? ascendance? bliss?

You can't go back and look for it, but you can be prepared to accept the trial when it next comes to visit you

>Take phenibut
>Smoke phat blunt
>Drink big glass of Wodka
>Vision becomes comic-esque, 2-D like
>Feel like a fucking rockstar
>pull up oral creampie compilation and vids of Kiley Quinn
>jerk off like an absolute degenerate furiously for literally 6 hours straight, eyes glued to the screen, brightness on max, all other lights in the room out
>Next day pp swollen because of the sweat from my hands, takes 36 hours to go back to normal
Good times. If only I had something to smoke I would do it again right now.

Attached: miku.jpg (533x800, 340K)

>Wodka

Attached: gif.gif (138x90, 171K)

>be me, 32
>be like 8 hours ago
>took a ton of shrooms with the homie
>he's new so he doesn't get that sometimes that shit take forever to hit
>we're toking and chilling
>he keeps handing me stems
>eat too many shrooms from not 0aying attention
> now its 6 am and I threw up and I want to go to bed but I'm still trippin

Don't do drugs as an adult, just smoke pot.

I just want to go to sleep.

take any opiate like an oxy or hydro and it will kill a trip in 10 minutes
you'll go from "brain-melting" to "fuck I am sober" and I didn't believe it until I had a trip I wasn't enjoying

Yeah, I'm a 32 year old in the midwest at 6 am on a Saturday morning. Let me call my opiate guy so I can do more drugs to take care of all the drugs I'm on

Fucking zoomers, get some perspective

Im not from school shooter land, sorry for using indigenous spelling.

You mean Russia?

Midwest is kinda where the opiod epidemic is taking place so it sounds like you should have your heroin dealer on speed dial you hill Billy fuck

> do LSD when 18

> feel so many feelings i cant describe

> have good trips and bad trips, all teaching me about the universe

> find alan watts, a philosopher and entertainer who passed away in the 70s

> become enlightened, knowing (and understanding) that nothing lasts, and you are me. and i am you.

Fucking finally something on Sup Forums that isnt coomer bullshit

Must have missed the part where I posted my age. I'm not doing fucking xanax or whatever because I'm not a fucking zoomer. I literally just occasionally smoke pot.

Now I'm stuck on the toilet arguing with fucking halfbrains trying to force out this monstrous greasy constipation hallucinogen shit.

now I feel bad for posting my degenerate coomer story :(

>Be cunt
>post some retarded hippie shit on Sup Forums
>think mental problems are "enlightenment"
>encourage others to fuck with their brain chemistry
>remain cunt

The End.

Nice Reddit spacing newfag.

Attached: F4770EB8-9727-48F4-80A1-027967C3DAA9.jpg (1280x960, 345K)

i dont need your approval you fucking nigger kill yourself faggot

Polak polak robak

Fuck man you risked it

selling mdma was the best times of my life. i'm an opiate guy though. not that i have done drugs in about a year, but i have had some really fun times on mdma too. at this point though fuck that noise

>Reddit spacing
newfag detected

Been tryna quit heroin, tapered down to about .1 a day.

Just did a shot and smoked before reading Sup Forums, time to sleep my entire Saturday away.

Goodnight Sup Forumsrod.

Attached: 1AEA0479-7781-4DC8-AD53-AF0B82EFEA49.jpg (490x654, 30K)

nini user

If you want real advise from someone that is not an 18 years old kid and actually did mushroom multiple times try this.
First of all dont smoke on it, it'll get aorse
Second be relaxed and breath manually
Third, drink water and sugar, look at the sky if you can and really just get as chilled as you can. Trips only last longer when you fight em

Thanks but it's mostly over now. It wasn't even a bad trip, I'm just a really really negative person and I just want my melatonin fix. I got shit too do later, I don't have time to be laying awake, sick in bed. Even if I did want that, I don't need fucking drugs for it lol. Here, have a hq render of Bowser's fortress for your troubles.

Attached: 1473984772067.jpg (1920x1200, 1.33M)

Well that was nice, thanks

Coomer stories are ite but coomer treads arnt

Perfect timing. If annoying in this thread has experience colonizing mushroom spores in spawn bags i could use some advice. I colonized four 3lb rye bags with with a syringe 6 days ago and already seeing some growth. My bags are in a isolated closet inside a spare bedroom with the never going below 75 degrees F. Should I open a window once in a while for some fresh air or are the spawn bags fine without it?