Climate change is because of racism and white men, believe in Greta!

Climate change is because of racism and white men, believe in Greta!

Attached: Screenshot_20191207-112854_Chrome.jpg (796x1311, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

disrn.com/news/greta-thunberg-climate-crisis-not-just-about-environment-but-also-colonial-racist-patriarchal-systems-of-oppression
youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c
nymag.com/intelligencer/2017/09/the-weird-world-of-viral-free-watch-scams-on-instagram.html
youtu.be/tm_0-xSv-v4
youtube.com/watch?v=QmqOhnVHnK0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greta_Thunberg
quora.com/Did-30-000-scientists-declare-that-climate-change-is-a-hoax
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would put a baby in her bumhole.

pedo scum!

Attached: https _s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com_psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4_images_3_4_9_9_23119943-2-eng-GB_Crop (4096x2304, 244K)

Is this fucking real?

Hell no, but the mentally ill believe it, so it will be treated like it’s real.
I wish my needs were met to the point where I could project my idiotic delusions on others.

HOw daRe YoU

Yeah Greta, you retarded slut. Keep making those derp faces, it only strengthens my erection.

That's not it.
>"After all, the climate crisis is not just about the environment. It is a crisis of human rights, of justice, and of political will. Colonial, racist, and patriarchal systems of oppression have created and fueled it. We need to dismantle them all. Our political leaders can no longer shirk their responsibilities."
>"We did this not because it was our dream, but because we didn't see anyone else taking action to secure our future. And despite the vocal support we have received from many adults — including some of the world's most powerful leaders — we still don't."
disrn.com/news/greta-thunberg-climate-crisis-not-just-about-environment-but-also-colonial-racist-patriarchal-systems-of-oppression

only a globalist commie thinks that makes any sense. All communists should be gassed.

Attached: 1575654091756.jpg (720x612, 25K)

you could google her exact statement this isnt far from what she said

Why does anyone listen to a kid about this shit? Listen to a scientist not a fucking little girl whose annoying as fuck.

>hurr durr durr durr buzzword buzzword
Oh look, it's trying to communicate.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh, the science agrees with what she's saying?

That's the face she makes as I force my cock in her arse.

>we couldn't score, so we're moving the goalposts

and this stupid child doesn't understand a single word that is being whispered in her ear

climate change is legit

this cunt is a terrible counter productive meme

we lack the will/ability to reverse the effect

adapting to the new climate is the only real option

It's not primarily about the science itself, though. It's the fact that climate friendly shit is expensive as fuck, and getting cucked out of everything good because some autistic swedish girl is reeing for politicians and society to make everything not-so environmentally friendly expensive as shit by heavily taxing them or straight up banning them.
Can't afford an electric car? Well, tough luck. Guess you're walking now.
Can't afford a multi million dollar yacht and a couple extra weeks off to travel to another continent? Tough luck, guess you're staying home now.
Can't afford that steak anymore and don't want to exclusively eat vegetables? Tough luck, start eating bugs.
This shit would affect the middle class extremely. And most countries won't just start funding that e-shit for you. We're the only generation to ever protest for more fucking taxes. It's ridiculous if you think about it. But muh planet though.

>this cunt is a terrible counter productive meme
Why? People are talking about her and climate change? Everything measure that achieves that is effective.

Yet the minorities are ones polluting the most.

>ITT white men become upset with small child

Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror?

I can hardly understand all the layers of buzzwords and meme-speak, but I have to agree with:
>adapting to the new climate is the only real option
Propositions are that more jobs can be created if green technologies are adopted, so it wouldn't wipe out the middle class altogether.

No 13 year old unironically uses buzzwords like those. She's clearly a puppet for her adult handlers.

I never understood it either. People know they're wrong, people know that they're full of shit, people know that the science agrees with her - and yet a single 16 year old is to blame for everything...

i, for one, welcome our new scorched earth

fuck off thornBERG

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, she's 16? Meaning high-school age. Are big words too scary for you or something?
>She's clearly a puppet for her adult handlers.
Never understood this particular conspiracy theory. Care to explain? Oh, don't use any BIG WORDS if they scare you, it's alright.

weak bait is weak. no (you) 4 u :)

>its about science tho

Attached: EC811587-3E30-4E19-88CA-B275AEC5E30D.jpg (672x960, 131K)

>refuses to fly because of admissions.
These people using her are like anons trolling. It's great.

Attached: 1574301605197.gif (229x176, 987K)

Is that a real quote, or are you b8ing?

I hope the climate warms and all the shitskins around the equator starve to death or die of thirst. It's a small step towards a better future.

Is google broken?

I just dont want to have to go to Florida for some warmth in january.

Even most 16 year olds don't know when good game is getting to them. It takes some getting suckered to know what getting suckered is like and younger people are sheltered so they dont experience that to the level of most adults.

yes, new jobs, green new deal and all ... sure.

still may be too late.

zero carbon tomorrow probably isn't enough

we will likely have to accept a lot of effects regardless...

adapt or drastic/risky "geo-engineering"(read:nuke the skyes") required

>Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Kill yourself you self righteous cunt. You're just as counterproductive to the cause as this preachy child. Learn how to appeal to people and have an actual conversation. Regardless of your intentions, you're only making things worse

Thanks for not responding to what I said, not answering my question and talking about nothing. Great conversation we're having and great contribution you're making!

I'm not engaged in this conversation nor do I disagree with you. Again you're being a passive aggressive douchebag. Is the point of argumentation only to fellate your own superiority?

I don't know from what shithole you are but she's legal here. Also it's not pedophile but actually healthy to be attracted to post puberty girls.
Then again she's kinda ugly and I'm usually pretty tolerant when it comes to looks...

>I'm not engaged in this conversation nor do I disagree with you
So why are you even replying and being outraged?
>Again you're being a passive aggressive douchebag
Fuck off. Someone is wrong bullshit conspiracy theories and I'm being facetious, I'm not gonna pat them on the back and swallow every bullshit everyone writes, thanks. And again, why do you care if it that isn't you?

Throw money at the climate. That should get it to stop changing, right?

>Weeee I don't care about what you sais because I don't lime the way you talk weeeeee that's why I'm anti left. Learn to talk weeeee
1. No one cares about you anyway
2. Kys

Yeahh..Elon Musky..you was all time..

Attached: 5441574960509376.jpg (1368x1171, 101K)

>Colonial, racist, and patriarchal systems of oppression
What does this even mean regarding climate change?
China and india are one of the worst climate changer. So do they get a free pass because of colonialism and they still are evolving?
Africas population increases too much, but let them do this, becaue of rascism?
The patriarchic system is responsible for this? But women are one of the big ones with their trendy shoppind, make-up and use of internet. Did someone oppress them into this? Regarding all the feminist stars who still rely on fashion trends and make-up while they are oppression free today?
I dont see a real connection here. Just "meaningfull" buzzword attached to a problem to make it more important and to discredit anyone who doesnt sem to be for climate change.

she looks like Ben Shapiro

watch scam
nymag.com/intelligencer/2017/09/the-weird-world-of-viral-free-watch-scams-on-instagram.html

Attached: 1536040472966.jpg (1080x525, 177K)

global warming btfo
youtu.be/tm_0-xSv-v4

youtube.com/watch?v=QmqOhnVHnK0

Attached: gretachart.png (1000x1147, 1.93M)

im so sick of this little cunt

>church of climatology
Ok, I've heard enough. I guess this person also thinks atheism is a religion. I just want to ask these people - even if it was all a made up fantasy, wouldn't it be in our best interest to play along? You know - the planet is fine, the people are fucked?
I also don't understand who they think they're helping with conspiracy theories and unenlightened bullshit.

" i dont understand garade 2 science " -OP

Pretty much. But don't worry man, we don't need air or clean drinking water because climate change isn't even real!

The patriarchy paid for her boat.

Green jobs is a bunch of niggers selling some green energy plan scam door to door.

>scripted r*ddit comeback

>everyone who call me out on bullshit and buzzwords is reddit

The kind of people who watch these videos and get top comments on them...

Attached: 1575729598181.png (1035x332, 31K)

Shes right you know. At first I was an incel because, hurr durr it's so cool to hate something everyone hates. After listening to her speech and me making my own decision I have to agree with greta. What she is saying is true, we are at a crisis because of white people and their insatiable greed for money that leads to exploitation of land and cultures.

She got corrupted by her mother

How so? And how is she corrupted?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greta_Thunberg

When you let a kid do whatever the want, thats how it all starts

>the entire Wikipedia page instead of answering a direct question
Ok...
>When you let a kid do whatever the want, thats how it all starts
And how did it start? Is she a drug addict, has she stabbed her classmates or something?

Like a literal baby?

Greta said we have 11.5 years left.
I'll be waiting to see what you have to say in 11.5 years when were all still here

the most important things we can do to slow down climate change is nuke china and india, switch full stop to nuclear power, and build a wall around africa and anyone attempting to give them aid or relief is shot on sight
any country that attempts to help africa will be bombed to nonexistence

Obligatory:

Attached: 1575535272323.jpg (661x767, 147K)

Mom lets her do whatever she wants, to the point of letting the brat direct how she and her husband should live, all because the kid is an aspie who happened to adopt typical Swedish political beliefs. When you give a kid that much control, you're corrupting them.

Spot on. After the Cold War ended Marxists found it convenient to use naturally occurring climate change to push their political agenda, leading to the corruption of some climatologists because of perverse financial incentives.

>science
Fallacies such as appealing to the authority of a grant fund biased consensus instead of actual data is not science.

lol it's not that derp.

I love her accent, reminds me of Bjork

>to the point of letting the brat direct how she and her husband should live
Uhh, what? Also - source? Or is it just "trust me bro"? And what does this have to do with anything?
>all because the kid is an aspie who happened to adopt typical Swedish political beliefs
I don't know, campaining to take care of the only planet we have to live on doesn't sound so horrible or vile to me. Why are you bringing Swedish political beliefs into this? As if there's one political belief everyone in a specific country follows.
>When you give a kid that much control, you're corrupting them.
Okay.

Racist white men are at the head of "climate change isnt real" doe

>marxist
>communist
>cold war
Cool, I see you totally know your stuff about climate change man and that you're totally talking about climate change.

Okay, so, let's see it - let's see how wrong the general consensus on climate change is.

Anyone falling for the Greta hoax is a low IQ pawn. Nobody with a functioning brain believes Greta Coomberg's rapid rise to prominence is completely organic and not just smoke & mirrors.

True.

Grant fund biased consensus is not considered reliable.

>Anyone falling for the Greta hoax is a low IQ pawn
What hoax? She isn't saying anything the science hasn't already said or concluded.
>Nobody with a functioning brain believes Greta Coomberg's rapid rise to prominence is completely organic and not just smoke & mirrors.
What prominence? Virtually everyone hates her, because people are too proudly being full of shit while knowing they're wrong about climate change. And smoke & mirrors for what? She's advocating for taking care of the only planet we have to live on - is that so unreasonable and crazy? I just don't get you people.

They are not trying to do anything. The people who have defined their entire lives around the cult of fighting climate change refuse to even acknowledge any real solution. It's actually scary, they shoot down every legitimate solution while never having produced their own.

Oh and they're still making excuses for China and India "BUT PER CAPITA"

>Uhh, what? Also - source? Or is it just "trust me bro"? And what does this have to do with anything?
Dude, I gave you a link for a reason. Even the page about her mother states it.
>I don't know, campaining to take care of the only planet we have to live on doesn't sound so horrible or vile to me.
Spreading misinformation, being manipulative and focusing only on one aspect of the environment doesn't help.
>Why are you bringing Swedish political beliefs into this? As if there's one political belief everyone in a specific country follows.
The grand majority of Sweden's government, and citizens, are under the belief that everything wrong with the world is because of, how Greta put it, "Colonial, racist, and patriarchal systems of oppression".

Cool story bro, I'm sure you can conduct experiments of that magnitude right in your backyard and I'm sure thousands of people have already done it. I mean... Just stop, just stop. If you're fishing this pathetically for replies, it's sad.

>"science"
thats been debunked by the people that actually record the data

she never says "white men" she said "the west" as in the developed, first world countries. The industrialized western nations, you malodorous retard.

>science
There's never been any clear demonstration of man made climate change. All they've ever done is cherry picked data and lied about scientific consensus.

gross she's not even a 6

Attached: 1547945653.jpg (474x443, 22K)

>I don't know, campaining to take care of the only planet we have to live on doesn't sound so horrible or vile to me.
>Spreading misinformation, being manipulative and focusing only on one aspect of the environment doesn't help.
What exact misinformation is she spreading? What other aspects should she be focused on?And why do I have to force words out of your mouth? If you're so sure about this, I shouldn't be forcing to say it.
>The grand majority of Sweden's government, and citizens, are under the belief that everything wrong with the world is because of, how Greta put it, "Colonial, racist, and patriarchal systems of oppression".
That's not the quote OP was reffering badly though.

>t. grant fund shill

>It's racist white men running corporations that exploit the planet
>mfw there's only roughly 200 people that own damn near every single thing you can buy

>is not true bro
>they lie
>just trust me bro
I mean, I can do this to and it doesn't mean anything, neither does it makes for a conversation. Show something tangible we can all look at.

>t. meme
>green text
Cool, you did it.

This. Even the so called "97% consensus" was a flat out lie.

quora.com/Did-30-000-scientists-declare-that-climate-change-is-a-hoax

These Greta threads are such weak bait.

Well we're still waiting for evidence that climate change is man made.

MEN BAD BROWN GOOD

I just have this to ask you people:
>even if it was all a made up fantasy, wouldn't it be in our best interest to play along? You know - the planet is fine, the people are fucked?
I also don't understand who they think they're helping with conspiracy theories and unenlightened bullshit.

But they allow the "man made" climate change myth to be debunked wholesale, that's always worthwhile.

She's so cute I want to hug her and take her out for a cruelty-free soda

Attached: 1575476643375.jpg (537x680, 94K)