When will Hollywood portray an accurate depiction of ancient Egyptians?

When will Hollywood portray an accurate depiction of ancient Egyptians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oMB0xtrlZMo
youtube.com/watch?v=5SLJJc8siyU
youtube.com/watch?v=Eu092Zf9lls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop this meme.

As soon as McDonald's has a sauce ready to promote it.

Ancient Egyptians weren't Black though. They were probably closer looking to indians than they were blacks.

The response to Beauty and the Beast fell short. Mulan will be even worse.

Disney should stick to animation.

>movies about different cultures must depict that race
>movies about white culture/people must depict the entire rainbow

really got my neurons exchanging electrons

Ancient Egypt had black kings and queens.

Jews came from Africa, Now what? checkmate.

No,it doesn't.

Is that what the blacks are saying? Because that shit ain't true. At least historians don't think it's true. They believe as I said, that Ancient Egyptians looked more like dot heads than blacks.

Imagine being this autistically obsessed with what the actors in a fucking film look like. I wouldn't even be mad about minorities taking white roles if it wasn't a blatant fucking double standard

asian here. this all asian cast pandering shit doesnt work on me. i hope it fails big time and they aint event going to speak in Cantonese. anyways there's already a hong kong version from years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=oMB0xtrlZMo
youtube.com/watch?v=5SLJJc8siyU

Hollywood can't even portray American in the modern day.

Mark my words, Disney will cast some Japanese in the parts and there will be a shitstorm for not casting all Chinese. SJW's can never be appeased. They enjoy being offended, and so take offense to everything.

Just make another Ten Commandments movie where egyptians were blacks so they get BTFO hard.

Moses is of course played by a white man.

>it already made a bil
>Jungle book made a bil.
>maleficient made 750 mil
>cinderella made 540 mil

Sorry kid, not only are you wrong but evidence seems to be that people can't even enough of these live action remakes.

>can't even enough

>get blown the FUCK out
>"y-you made a grammatical error!"

it's okay lil buddy. I'll pretend you won.

Saying that egypt represents all descendents of africa like yourself is like saying that people from texas represent everyone from the usa.

It is stupid and retarded. Not only does egypt have nothing to do with most blacks in the usa but egyptian people werent fully black.

But keep your WE WUZ KANGZ if it helps you sleep better.

Do you even look shit up before you spout bullshit?

Beauty and the Beast made almost 1 billion in 26 days, off a 150 million budget. Seriously, look shit up or you'll end up looking like a retard when someone points out how wrong you are.

You ever seen Memoirs of a Geisha?
Same thing happened but in reverse.

So they're going to Yellowash Eddie Murphy 's role???
UNACCEPTABLE

>Watching something because it has an all asian cast when I've been watching silly shows about men in superhero costumes beating each other up for a decade

I bet this movie won't even have beheadings or blood. I can watch some generic "girl saves china movie" or I can THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=Eu092Zf9lls

The choice is clear

Not the same user ya turbotard

NUBIANS WERE PHARAOHS N SHIT

That's pseudohistory, user.

when will the black community pay its reparations to the jews then?

Hannibal Barca is black, so there's a huge possiblity that ancient Egypt was ruled by blacks.
>pic related from History Channel

the kino already exists

white people didn't care about them being black
black people didn't make a big deal about them being black

what fucking went wrong?

Casting a story based on race is discrimination and racial profiling. There are a bunch of white people who could play Mulan just fine. Her name is Scarjo.

Jews are fake, they stole Israel. Real Hebrews were BLACK HEBREWS

No, it isn't, retard. There were Nubian dynasties.

However saying that all pharaohs were black because some were is like saying all US presidents were black because Obama was.

There are a lot of films with an all asian cast.
Why does she suddenly care when Hollywood makes it?

>asian here. this all asian cast pandering shit doesnt work on me.

Good to know. We white people will now accept you as one of us for trying to pander to us and using a picture that appeals to us! Way to go!

Fuck off gook.

Depends which Egypt you are talking about

Because if it's like 300 BC, then it was ruled by Greeks for example

2 Nubian rulers over 1000 years.

Slave ball washer descendant...

Those are Arabs
Since when do Black people have copper skin & hair like that?

Are these so called Nubian rulaz even related to American blacks?

bait

Except that the "Chinese" during Mulan's time and region were more ethnic Turkic/Altaic-Mongolian (think Uighurs), which were genetically closer to Caucasoid/Indo-Europeans.

So it actually WOULD make more sense for them to be portrayed by whites.

themoreyouknow

Seriously, this fucking diversity pandering is killing Hollywood and history AT THE SAME TIME.

WE WASHED KANGZ BALLS N SHEEEEIT

SO HOL UP

>Mulatto with a weave & bleached skin

I actually don't think Americans know what full blooded Africans look like, it's pretty funny

do black people know there are still people living in Egypt

DAS RITE!

They don't, and soon they won't know what an actual white person looks like either.

Box office poison incoming

They literally think Africa = black.

seething white man

No he wasn't.

It won't do well simply because Mulan just doesn't have the big nostalgia factor of the other disney movies

people remember the 1 song, but that's it

Why haven't they made a movie about the Spanish empire?

They are white people who invaded the land of the black man 200 years ago.

Watch History Channel illiterate redneck.

>Mongols
>white
wut?

WE

WUZ

BALLWASHERZ

Hannibal got completely destroyed by the Romams.

Why do only white people care about this minority shit? I never hear an Asian or a black dude bitching about this, it's always white people.

I think I saw that Hong Kong movie.
It was pretty good.
I also saw it in a bootleg box set with the Disney Mulan movie and it's sequel.
I had no idea why they would add that movie there other than being about Hua Mulan since 1. It wasn't made by Disney and 2. It wasn't meant for kids and was quite violent.

Anyways, thanks for summoning me with your pic.

And also you for helping to summon me.

>got completely destroyed by the Romams.
Which are also black.

N SHEET

Not with the free plug from Rick and Morty.

black people bitch about this shit all the time, in fact its mainly black people, isn't most whites and asians who don't give a shit

Stop stealing our culture then. We were in fact, kings and feces.

There is literally no reason why Mulan would star white people though, so not sure why it's a big deal when it stars chinese people especially considering how big of a draw China is at the box office.
There is also a 100% certainty that ancient china was inhabited by chinese.

yes nigger you were and still are king feces

the only thing white people do steal is black music style and shit

but that is fucking pop culture and isn't any real fucking importance in life except entertainment so why do they fucking get so mad that some black people are getting rich because white people like pretending to be mannequins and shit

Mulan is no where near as popular as those & it won't have Watson or Jolie to sell tickets either

>Asian here
>I rove white women ching chong where de whittu women at?

It's fucking wrong. Hannibal was Greek. A nation that enslaved many and a nation that was classified as proto racist. Would not have allowed a black General.

yea but chinese were really black

>yfw they hire some japanese or korean people to play chinese characters

>watson
>implying anybody fucking bought a ticket to beauty and the beast because of emma watson

>black music
>black style
whoever the fuck is doing this isn't worth any normal persons time, some faggot white kid dressed like a nigger is an outcast

no they weren't you memeing fuck

>There is literally no reason why Mulan would star white people though

SJW's just have to create scenario's in their heads when they are victims & think Disney is gonna cast a White girl as Mulan or something

but this guy said romans were, it only logically follows that chinese were all niggers too

Egyptian civilisation spanned thousands of years. Shit changed lots over that time, different Kings and Queens, different influxes of people and cultures which eventually assimilated, there's no point in picking a singular 'colour' and saying yep that's Egyptian.

I did. She's not drop dead gorgeous, but she's attractive.

I don't think you understand how popular she is, i think shes a fake person & a wooden actress, but that's just how it is

and 1 times 1 is 2

Except the girl in the OP's picture is Asian.
It isn't just white people.
It is always people who have no culture of their own so they feel like they have to complain about other people's depictions of it.
It's always children of migrants, 2nd of 3rd generation Westerners who have never experienced the cultures of their parents or ancestors.

Pic related is the average nigger without the helping hand of the white man to give her gubmint handouts. What a pathetic group of 'people'.

exactly and 2 plus 2 if 4
>tokugawa confirmed for being a nigger

>but that's just how it is
a statement by a person who will never do anything in life

>I don't think you understand how popular she is

you're fucking retarded

fucking JUNGLE BOOK almost made 1 billion

fucking retard amerifats will see whatever disney live action shit they put out

cinderella made over 500 million and that doesn't have the millenial nostalgia shit like beauty and the beast

2+2=15

WE

WE

nubians actually ripped off the culture of egyptians, which is why people get confused when they see pharaoh statues with wide noses and huge lips

nubian attempts at pyramids were fucking pathetic though (pic related)

Jungle book is a fucking timeless classic, Mulan can't compare at all

WE

>fucking retard amerifats will see whatever disney live action shit they put out
didnt all those movies make 80% of their profit in china tho

>Jungle Book is a timeless classic

You aren't talking about Disney's fucking trash "adaptation" of the Jungle Book are you?

china isnt some fucking magic kingdom that makes every single movie hundreds of millions

most american movies do shit box office there

That's fine, the original movie had no whites or blacks. But uh keep NIGGERS out of my fantasy white movies please, I watch them to escape reality like everyone else.