Ausfag here asking for fellow ausfags for help

Ausfag here asking for fellow ausfags for help

weed is so fkn expensive here for what you get. Considered growing my own shit but idk if its worth the effort.

Thought about taking mdma or lsd but not sure sure of its actual market value so im not keen on been ripped off

any easy or cheap ways to get absolutely plastered?

Attached: shitdawg.png (657x527, 206K)

Fucking lowlife.
Go shit it some fucking jars and seal them for a while, then open them and breath the fumes.

look man, i just want to get fucked up is that too much to ask for?

why would growing not be worth the effort? As far as I know Australia has great climate for the devils lettuce

Used to CWE Codene pills, but now you can't fucking get those OTC in this nanny ass fucking country.

I can no help user, shits expensive, you must deal with it.

I still live with my parents (rent is is basically dead money so im saving) so it will be extremely difficult growing anywhere.

i swear this shit gets more expensive by the week

Find a dealer and offer to pick weed.
Youll have a job and usually they offer some of the stuff too.

Then ask the one in charge if you can grow a little patch (or more) too.

grow like 2 km from your house? Where problem, when you go to friends you check the plant, water it if need be, nature does the rest

not a bad idea but my dealer rn doesnt grow his own so ill convince him to link me up.

sounds good doesnt work. Id need friends for that to work

>I still live with my parents
Could've called it.

Attached: Holy+kek+my+sides+are+in+orbit+_d3986a4ce501020c88708d60c79de4d5.jpg (480x360, 24K)

So say you’re going for a jog because you need exercise. Which, let’s be honest, you probably do.

Hey op,

Psychedelics are the best and cheap way to get really fucked up (without fucking up your life) Don't do anything else then acid / shrooms / dmt . all other hard drugs are extremely addictive and destructive

Alternatively, take your chances with ordering some (lol good luck with AUS Customs) or leave that godforsaken prison settlement island and move to moderately less restrictive places.

Never tried em before but ill give em a shot, cheers

Always pussied out buying online especially when silk road was still up. Maybe someone can recommend an legit alternative site.

You can easily set up 1 or 2 plants in your shed inside a thermal tent so choppers won’t see it. If you have a mate you can get clones from and do a bit of research you’ll have a decent yield in next to no time it’s worth it.

Customs are over hyped, not going into details. Go look on Dread forums for some more info. Like 20% of international dealers got their operations shipping to australia fked by one aussie vendor, who got caught with $17m worth of drugs and shit. IFYKYK.
Empire market, I am already saying too much. but, auspride.

When did weed get expensive in Oz????
Go drink a bottle of meths and start a fight
With a drop bear.

You do understand OP is the kid that would get grams sold to him for $60 right?

Kek

Plan B:
Just go outside and lick/get bitten by any native creature.
Trippin’ in no time!

Yeah, the abos are ruthless!

I am the most powerful Sith in 66 galaxies all across Orion's Arm.

My name is Kenneth Tran, Sith Lord and DARPA's Agent #Blossom.

If you don't believe me.. then you would be the first to ask for proof.

All of my critics were silenced a long time ago..

Thus.. here is the proof: I'm ridiculously powerful because most people with superpowers do not spend the years it takes to master their powers or they expect full mastery in the beginning.

It takes like.. 10 years to master your superpowers.. It also takes 10 years to train your body/mind to become superpowered..

It took me 10 years to become Sorcerer Supreme..

Do not be like me.
There are better ways.

Now seek me out if you dare.
I will teach you the art of supernatural powers.
I will save you 10 years of self-study.

I will unlock your gates so you don't need to repeat the same mistakes I made. Entire worlds have collapsed because I could not control my powers in the moment of truth/need.

So in other words.. I, Sith Lord of Orion's Arm and its 66 galaxies.. am looking for an apprentice/padawan or whatevers.

Maybe we can make a small group.. IDK..

Or learn on your own.. and be like me.. an old 30 year man.. I don't even have a lightsaber..

I use the force to cut and slash.
The range is as far as my eyes can see.
I'm always unarmed..
I'm the first Sith Lord to use bare hands, no lightsabers or guns..

My bare hands alone are legendary..
I have no rivals left.
I handled them.

I am a god of calamity..
You can grow up to become..
a god of war..

And together..
We are..

The wisest of them all.
/CRAWL

Attached: GODHAND.png (1555x2000, 1.11M)

dont have shed but i do have a huge as closet. Reckon this will do the trick?

Not all heroes wear capes, bless u. Time to find a shitty burner laptop.

Attached: 51pACOwEVeL._AC_SY400_.jpg (400x400, 33K)

You do understand we are both burnt now right?
>go on dark.fail
>dread
>learn how to create opsec for yourself
>research there not here

im paying 20 per g but the quality has been steadily decreasing and im having to pay extra sometimes for some slightly better stuff. Its just my area but im lookng for alternative stuff in case the price hikes

Jeebus!
How much for ounce?
(Wrote Oz originally, but confusion.)

Where do you live? If you live in a city you're getting ripped. anything over 150 for a HB is a big nono for me

HB?

half bag, 14gs. You're definitely getting ripped lmfao

Yeahh..Elon Musky..you was all time..

Attached: 5471574960548935.jpg (1452x1133, 101K)

Na not OP.
I’m not in Oz, different lingo.

go to leafedin and find local plug wickr usernames

wickr is full of indian scammers that just want gift cards. you can sometimes find a plug on grindr lol