Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1203110392156872705
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off to your containment board. not your personal army

eat a dick you cocsucking faggot

what a fag

Voted
you don't belong here newfag. Fuck off back to your containment board

Normies like you are why Sup Forums sucks nowadays. I bet this fag jacks off non stop to FB/IG and cuck threads. It's a 1 question, anonymous poll on twitter. Minimal effort and no risk. Neck yourself you normie pansy.

Attached: 1575311163958.jpg (936x960, 154K)

uh oh, you will offend the demshits

AGREED! NO FUN ALLOWED

Attached: 1573615898199.png (473x189, 57K)

what if I told you this was the containment board

the confederate flag reminds us that Arcturus Mengsk left Kerrigan to die on Tarsonis. the bastard. NEVER FORGET

you just broke my newfag detector

this faggot is so much of a faggot that even other faggots want to kick his ass

Attached: Screenshot-2019-12-7 Jon Cooper 🇺🇸 on Twitter.png (640x483, 59K)

This is not a personal army request you fucking newfag
This is closer to being a raid than it is a personal army request

What is fun about voting on a Twitter poll and leaving comments that'll be deleted in a few minutes? I don't see how this shit upsets anyone. There's already 20000 votes, that's like triple the population of Sup Forums right now so good luck swaying it in the other direction. Even if you manage to do it with bots or something, so what? It's a meaningless poll and the only response you're going to get is boomers and tumblrites calling you out for having to resort to botting. I really just don't see the point in any of this.

>98% NPC voters
definitely a democrat

Create simple script to bot making twitter accounts and voting on this poll.
There's probably huge lists of valid twitter accounts out there to make it simpler.
Then come and provide them here, and something might be done.

>twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1203110392156872705
for all of the fucktards out there VOTE SERVICE AND HERITAGE

It's true though and there's nothing wrong with it.

You dont be long here

>twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1203110392156872705

I have a bot voting slavery and you can't stop me

>dont be long here
Fuck you bitch!

Attached: long.png (600x1417, 256K)

No you don't

Yeahh..Elon Musky..you was all time..

Attached: 5451574960356964.jpg (1644x1196, 130K)

no no no dude its an old school raid. go to twitter and votw opposite from all the niggers amd lib-cunts.
like that time in New York with the postcard stand or that time we raided Peoples magazine and nominated Hilter as person of the year.
come on newfag get yous shit together

Bump

that would be cool if it pushed it up to 6,000,000 votes

script kiddies

mad cause lost war

Don't tell me which wars I can or cannot fight in.
You're not the fucking President user.

Kek, this.
I've voted too. Done my good deed for the day.

I don’t know why anyone would want to celebrate a bunch of oppressive losers.. that’s like being proud of nazi Germany.

Mature adults condemn that part of our history. No, it’s not about hiding it, but it is about sending a message of public condemnation.

How is that unreasonable?

Fuck off and realize it's the internet and people shouldn't take shit seriously on here

People do though that’s why a dude walked into that dc pizza shop with a shotgun lol

The fucking Confederacy were traitors to the United States. We should've killed every single one of the dipshits. Flying the flag and those statues are glorifying that lame shit. Outlaw it all and hang the bitches that have one.

hitler agrees

it's kinda like that bit in "the simpsons". the kids are in the mall and there are these military recruiter guys that approach. they say

"'Sup, guys? Heard the new rap CD? Yo, I don't know what I dig more, hip-hop, krunk, or serving my country.
Are you guys hitting on us? No, man, we just want to talk to you about something near and dear to us.
What? Being gay? Close.
The Army."

military = gay
religion = gay
confederate flag = GAY to the power of gay

Lol I’m black and I voted for service and heritage

lol you're black

>ctrl+f
>"battle"
Turns out no one knows that what is commonly called the confederate flag is the confederate battle stand.

Attached: smart-brain-character-vector-illustration-cartoon-mind-cute-human-organ-creativity-concept-graphic-g (800x630, 38K)

lol you're black

If you still have a Twitter account, you're a nigger or faggot.

This poll pretty much proves my point.

You should've all been banned from Twitter years ago if you've been doing it right. After my 7th account ban, I can no longer post on there.

Delete your Facebook and delete your Twitter.

Attached: ↩️📃👵✝️💤🌙.jpg (426x424, 50K)

there never should have been a war. The confederacy was basically a brexit. Before the civil war the united states was more of a trade union. The war wasn't over slavery it was about keeping the rural states from trading with other countries who also needed food and cotton to power their growing industrial sectors. If it was about slavery sharecropping and jim crow would have been allowed. The whole freeing the slaves thing only came up after the north was losing the war and they needed to recruit more soldiers and destabilize to south through slave rebellion. Sorry to burst your bubble, but there were no good guys in the civil war only greed and more greed.

Hitler did unironically nothing wrong (except for not gassing these fucking jews)

Attached: 1544347567284.png (704x914, 355K)

okay, this must be bait

I would help out this cause, but I don't do Twitter.

Twitter is for leftist cucks and faggots who want to live in an echo chamber of their own feminist opinions.

Hence, why this fucking cuck put a poll there where he could get confirmation from his echo chamber.

/thread

>faggots who want to live in an echo chamber of their own opinions
How ironic.

The US let Hitler gas jews FOR YEARS.

We only got involved when it became economically viable based on our interests in that region being threatened.

Anyone who thinks the US jumped in to "save the jews" is fucking retarded.

We jumped in because it made sense financially to jump in.

We let him kill jews for years and didn't give a fuck before that. We just used the moral high ground as a smoke screen for why we actually decided to finally get involved. Nothing else.

I argue with left leaning cucks on Sup Forums constantly.

There are a lot of different opinions here.

Not ironic at all.

>The US let Hitler gas jews FOR YEARS.
0 jews
> on our interests in that region being threatened.
Hitler never intended to invade the US

I see you don't know shit

>confederacy was basically a Brexit

Yeah because trying to avoid becoming a vassal state to a bunch of unelected oligarchs is akin to a bunch country bumpkin slaveowners getting pissed they're being told they can't keep them anymore.

People like you should be fucking lined up and executed en masse.

Found the nigger.

Why? The pizza gate shooter was radicalized by dumb shit on the internet. Dumb shit that people think “shouldn’t matter” radicalizes the dumbest among us. No bait intended.

pizzagate is real and everyone knows this.

too sad that only on this day when this "shooting" happened the cameras were turned away for "unknown reasons". Next day everything was fine. mhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

See everyone? this is why what you post on the internet matters. Retards WILL believe you

Be responsible

Hitler did nothing wrong.

>trying to avoid becoming a vassal state to a bunch of unelected oligarchs
Exactly what it was
>bunch country bumpkin slaveowners getting pissed they're being told they can't keep them anymore.
Read some actually history and put down the grade school propaganda. I already addressed that myth.

10/10 argument you are really helping.

>pizza gate is sort of real. Oligarchs doing what ever the fuck they want including raping children? Yes
>Demonic sacrifice and devil worship?
No ones got time for that shit except bored edgelords. The only people who fall for this shit are dumb celebrities like tom cruise not actual oligarchs. The came to power by gaming the system not by magic. This is real life not a fairy tale.
>Happening in the basement of some pizza store and not on a private residence with armed security?
You've really got off the deep end if you believe this one.