Why is Bill Maher such shit?

I thought he was supposed to be based.
Why does Sup Forums always defend him?
He's clearly the biggest shitlib in Jewlywood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8ySrPOULkdo?t=5m16s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Humorless muslim detected.

>entire board swears they need heavy firepower to repel the government when it gets to problematic.
>complain when someone understands why you might do it.

I don´t really put police officers under government. they are just the once that make sure that people follow the laws created by Washington. So shooting a police officer isn´t really "fighting tyrannic government" in my book. Fighting a tyrannic government would be trying to take out politicians or storming the congress.

because seriously how is shooting police officers going to have any impact on laws?

>I thought he was supposed to be based.
Who the fuck told you that?
He's an idiot who picks his political standings by a fucking dartboard. He's completely inconsistent while usually leaning left (sometimes FAAAAAAR left)

>fighting a tyrannical government is the same as assassinating police officers in the name of a black supremacist movement

t. Don Lemon

Bill Maher is the only liberal who can be pretty harsh about the truth, like Muslims are a problem & yeah Blacks were gonna start shooting back at police sooner or later

This recent shooting is just fucked though, shooting a Black guy who just recently became a father, so much for BLM

Where did you get the coincidence detector?

He's a cuck on many issues but he's against Islam which I believe is the number one threat to the west, so I'm not going to shit on him.

surprised someone doesn't shoot back at maher sooner

The edge.

Tell us about the picture.

And the only reason hes harsh about Muslims is out of self-interest because hes a kike
I notice a handful of kike SJW's tend to be surprisingly redpilled on Muds

I have never supported Bill Maher. Why on earth would you think that?

What, because he said something honest about Muslims? Him being honest for 10 minutes out of the years he has been on the air does not magically make him forget about the non-stop bullshit he spouts.

>I thought he was supposed to be based

He's only right when it comes to Islam.

On all other issues he's just a typical filthy leftist.

Is it real? What attack was it? Who is she?

What's up with this pic?

>Bill Maher, the man who agrees with Trump on all important issues but still paints him as the worst candidate of all time and waaaay worse than his opponent, even though he disagrees with her on pretty much everything.

I will never understand this.

Because Trump is RAYCISS and appeals to icky yucky rednecks. That's it.

Trump sued bill.

youtu.be/8ySrPOULkdo?t=5m16s
>promoting climate change legislation is basically being pro-life
Jesus....

What the fuck is this?

he isnt jewish though

>I don´t really put police officers under government
That's why people call you stupid.

Always wondered about that, huh?

>the only liberal
There's a lot of liberals like Maher. I'm one of them. Do you know how long is show has been on the air? Do you think they would keep his show on the air if people didn't watch him? Do you think people would watch him if they didn't agree with him?

>make sure that people follow the laws created by Washington.

Look at that shnoz.

And yes he has very recent jewish heritage.

He is the epitome of degenerate hollywood kike on all levels.

He would whore out your little sister for an interracial facial abuse gang-bang and giggle about it.

because tie-na decided to rob a liquor store, got pulled over, and kept it real is no reason to mobilize and entire race, unless that's what your race stands for