The Laws For Woman (Revised Edition):

The Laws For Woman (Revised Edition):

1) A serviceable woman is within the age bracket of 18-38. If she exceeds this, she must submit herself for evaluation and accept any suggested surgical corrections
2) A woman must have C-cup breasts or better. Breasts must not register at all on the ptosis scale
3) A woman's body fat percentage must not exceed 25%
4) A woman must not be taller or heavier than her man
5) A woman must not have unnaturally colored hair
6) A woman must not have hair on her legs, under her arms, on her pubic region, or any location other than on her head (hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes)
7) A woman must be able to clean efficiently and cook with enough skill to prepare a specific dish on demand
8) A woman must adhere to a strict dress code set by her man, including nudity (if desired)
9) Should her man have friends over, a woman must cook, clean, and act as entertainment (if desired)
10) A woman should never complain or speak out of turn. Opinions are for men; women are for service

Attached: 6.jpg (1440x1569, 343K)

I have a theory everyone is secretly evil and serves a blue dwarf society.

OP is definitely a virgin

And a fag

Dude just go fuck a hooker already. Get a threesome!

What the fuck are you doing posting impossible scenarios here for Jesus fuck.

Virgin faggot

Sounds about right. If you're vulnerable to divorce rape it might as well be with the ideal woman.

Chunky 6+ft poly roastie detected

Stop being such a fucking fag OP holy shit

Don't get too distracted by your preferred dick rate thread, user.

Feminism. Not even once.

You’re an autistic eleven year old.
Go to bed OP.

Attached: 226EDF51-A524-4F57-A1A0-83F1C30175D8.jpg (880x587, 34K)

No bedtime on Saturday, bitch nigga.

8 posters Wew lad

Attached: MV5BMjEzNjIyMjg5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzMwMzY2._V1_.jpg (485x326, 30K)

You mean twelve.

Pork and gravy tonight. Anything less will not be tolerated.

Virgin fag, good luck with your future relationships.

Also, kill yourself before you reproduce.

Attached: reeeeeee.jpg (742x745, 45K)

I bet you take strap on from gf and let her fuck refugees

>6

Op wants an Indian gf with a teenager moustache

An Indian would take far too long to train. Not Christian.

You will die alone and without ever having felt the inside of a vagina without paying lol. You're a faggot OP.

Bump

What do you want your daughter to be like? Strong, independent, and family oriented or an NPC shell of a human, who's only capable of servitude?

The Laws For OP (extra-gay edition)

1) OP is a faggot
2) Seriously: OP is a gaylord cunt faggot
3) Ignore posts like this 24/7
4) OP likes to imagine different realities because he cannot handle the harsh truth of loneliness and despair who's awaiting for him
5) OP also likes to project everything on this board so he can show his faggotry better
6) an OP should not be allowed to even open such threads, but mods are quite asleep these days
7) OP wishes to be served by a mommy who's clearly too busy fucking Jamal to give a damn about OP's feelings right now
8) OP is 100% american and overweight
9) OP should kill himself asap
10) OP is forever a virgin

Attached: came.png (375x375, 130K)

Doesn't matter. Boys are better and need more attention.

I suppose you’ve already standardised males too, greasy faggot OP virgin for life needs a bullet faggot

This is the dumbest shit i've ever seen...

1) I guess? If that's your preference
2) Dumb, petite chicks with flat chests can be hot too
3) Well, few ever want a land whale, but plenty like the chubsters.
4) Dumb
5) Super dumb
6) Yesh, fuck a doll if you want it that hairless
7) Well, it'd be nice, but it's far from necessary
8) Fucking retarded
9) Check out the BDSM community
10) And fleshlights are for lonely loser incels.

You're a fucking fag. Case closed.

Attached: opisafaggot.jpg (1312x954, 186K)

It's actually the truth though. Boys are better it says in the bible, and the chinks used to abort their females. Really makes you think instead of being a radicalized feminist.

>Thinks the Bible is literal
>Considers the Bible the truth
>Forgets part in the Bible about family
>Thinks someone's a radicalized feminist because he doesn't shit on women

Also, your ideal woman is a mother so get out of her fucking basement and go hug her. Go out in the world and find truth through experience instead of taking condensed wisdom literally from a book.

The bible says not to become infatuated with the world though. Buddhism Muslims and globohomos are nice in small doses but they are definitely inferior.

>The Laws For Andy Sixx (Revised Edition):
1) Shit in my throte
2) Clog me

Attached: 1556431037478.png (441x566, 256K)

Buddhism says not to have any desires, hopes, it tells you to step through the gates of disillusionment.

No infatuation there either.

The point of living is just that. To live. Go and experience the world as it is. It is not our right to judge. That's God's work. We must experience and stay true to the laws of the divine.

Only have opinions of first-hand experiences. Everything else you don't know. How do you know what a woman should be like when you're a fucking virgin faggot OP?

Waste of trips. Any girl outside of a church is not worth it. They are the cooks, and good wives. Being a good wife is important to them which is vital in a mass people importing country.

Incel: the Thread

You know what sucks more than pasty communist faggots moaning incels all day? Millions of African, South American, and middle eastern refugees and Chinese migrants sitting up your country and having to interact with them everyday. It is the reason why you have to act like a 14 year old school girl making a class system for people who you think don't have enough sex. It is also the reason why people like us pick up a bible and have will and determination for the Lord's gifts that won't ever be broken. What is more manly? Calling people incels and letting your slut gf sleep around with niggers or someone that would crush anybody the tries to ruin the family system. I would worry about the man defending his family more than the sorry sack of shit who has to resort to buzzwords.

Nice essay faggot

Buddha is a false god/idol

>Buddha is a false god/idol

He was/is neither a god nor an idol.

"Even if one should seize the hem of my robe and walk step by step behind me, if he is covetous in his desires, fierce in his longings, malevolent of heart, with corrupt mind, careless and unrestrained, noisy and distracted and with senses uncontrolled, he is far from me. And why? He does not see the Dhamma, and not seeing the Dhamma, he does not see me. Even if one lives a hundred miles away, if he is not covetous in his desires, not fierce in his longings, with a kind heart and pure mind, mindful, composed, calmed, one-pointed and with senses restrained, then indeed, he is near to me and I am near to him. And why? He sees the Dhamma, and seeing the Dhamma, sees me."

Oh look at the giant fucking post that no one is gonna bother reading through posted by a hard core fucking incel.

How's the grooming for your knee length neck beard coming along? You impress any women with your virtue signalling and white knighting on the internet yet?

Go back to your containment board christfag

Yeah sure. Although I do not white knight or gaslight anybody that would be pure cancer.

I hope you will die

Nah, you definitely do neckbeard, go hug your anime body pillow

just please do the world a favor and kill yourself

1.I will rpg fuck and shoot any man that touches you
2. same for oldfags and girls

die in a fire incel

Guess my fat, hairy complaining ass is a criminal.

You mean OUR GF comrade

*blames other races for their own failure to have a family
"Nah i dont gaslight"

My grandpa survived killing communists in the Korean war.

You mean OUR grandpa comrade

Dude I'm literally blessed to not have a family at 25

Aww shit Im sorry, I didn't know you were an orphan

I'm a cool straight uncle

K.

Attached: 1549817083900.jpg (748x531, 31K)

Remember parents your kids are not turning female on the inside. You just need to give them more spankings and they will stop being so submissive.

"Im an uncle"
Fixed it for you

I'm straight and advocate for tradwives

>6) A woman must not have hair on her legs, under her arms, on her pubic region, or any location other than on her head (hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes)
what's wrong with some well maintained pubic hair?

Dont know how you can advocate for women who aren't oppressed doing what they want but okay

Pretty sure there's guys out there with hairy fetishes, so maybe itd be like a new kind of forbidden kink

They aren't oppressed but I still support them
>With my nine inch bwc

They dont even need your support though, thats like saying I support CEO's, or the sun

Okay mister "I read The Handmaidens Tale and took the opposite message." Die lonely virgin.

No, WE mean our grandpa comrade

Dildos also exist

If I ever have kids, I'm going to tell them they'll be kicked out if they ever date a nigger.

Attached: Women.png (631x743, 145K)

If society enforced these rules on women, we would infinitely improve our overall situation.

Slidding

Inst that true of neckbeards

Based.

Part of the problem with America right now is that we started treating women like equals. We allowed them to serve in the military, vote, etc.. started us down the same slippery slope that has lead us to treating all kinds of lesser individuals like humans (See also niggers, faggots, etc).
Thing is, it's our fault (as men). We stopped bing the strong responsible ones and turned into pussies, causing our women to HAVE to take the lead. Hate on them all you want, but they had to step up...you didn't.

Attached: Women Change.jpg (960x575, 40K)

I'm American and overweight, why you gotta throw me in the blast zone?

Itt OP's virginity is so powerful that if he ever by some indescribably unlikely twist of fate got laid time itself would turn back so that the event never happened.

At least i have a gf faggot

Did Tyrone fuck her why are you so mad?