Based Sheriff Clark obliterates Don Lemon's SJW narrative

It's like watching him fillet a minnow with a sledge hammer:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/702656539316727808?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/CNNTonight/status/754870930837479424?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=o5jZiMg7Adc
youtube.com/watch?v=nLQT9q5-kQA
insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/16/sheriff-clarke-reacts-nice-terror-attack-islamism-president-obamas-reaction
youtube.com/watch?v=TOvpzI7noKs
youtube.com/watch?v=52eRAimHimc
youtube.com/watch?v=0IjGJvjnzfo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he plays the impartial journalist

yeah, fuck off lemonade

That's an entirely different conversation, Op. I'm asking the questions here.

Maybe we seeing here the future of news in America, the ratings must be high when reporters get confronted. What's Don breaking point that he starts screaming?

You let him lead the conversation.

You broke my heart lemon, you broke my heart.

Love this guy

twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/702656539316727808?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Surely Trump can appoint this man to some measure of power after the election

Some of the comments make me rage:

twitter.com/CNNTonight/status/754870930837479424?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Just let the idiots virtue signal

Still pisses me off. No intellectual honesty, only clamor for censorship!

What else should you expect from drooling idiots? If you want to do something about it, vote trump. That should trigger them to combust.

goddamn this is some good stuff

Another nigger destroyed by police on tv.

When will it end?

#blm

youtube.com/watch?v=o5jZiMg7Adc

Best part was when Don Lemonparty brought up a study and Sheriff Clarke said "I read that study..." suddenly Don decides the study he brought up was discredited!

Yeah. Haha. I noticed this.

Sheriff looked stupid which made Lemon win.

>cop serves the interviewer's asshole on a silver platter
>interviewer can't respond back so he starts talking to the sheriff as if he's a child

Kudos to the sheriff, I would've probably caved that smug face in if I had been in the same situation

Kek :)

Looks at flag. Oh another smug Norwegian. Opinion discarded

>Sheriff David "Don-ner party of 1" Clarke
>Sheriff David "Just made the Lemonade" Clarke
>Sheriff David "Quit sucking your thumb, BLM is scum" Clarke
>Sheriff David "CNN, where the redpill begins" Clarke
>Sheriff David "Don't need to pull the trigger, to verbally assault this nigga" Clarke
>Sheriff David "Gave Lemon a Hysterectomy on Live TV" Clarke

Kek great analogy

>B-But the pr-president said
>HE LIED
>Th-Thats a whole d-different conversation sh-sheriff

Has anyone ever been blown the fuck out so hard in public before now?

I really don't get the hype around this interview. The sheriff didn't destroy him, partially because of how slippery Lemon was. I am not saying Lemon was right, but in the eyes of the average viewer they will probably agree with Lemon who they have already been conditioned to agree with.

He's already been known for these statements, and they still invite him? shill confirmed

Clark is super cool. Very imposing, impressive.

I would say ge came of ass belligerent, but why wouldn't he be angry? Man's right, and he can speak his mind. Just maybe too argumentative to be universally agreeable.

Nonetheless impressed.

CNN invited him on the show in order to attempt to talk about how sad everything was.

Well, Clarke wasn't sad. He was angry, and rightfully so. CNN has been stoking the fires for something like this for years, and now tries to be sympathetic when shit starts hitting the fan.

Maybe if the people on that network would condemn BLM, instead of pulling shit like pic related, these people wouldn't feel justified in shooting police officers.

This desu. Literally a nigger chimping out screaming and ranting.

wtf I hate citrus now

He wasn't chimping out. He's usually like vid:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLQT9q5-kQA

He was legit mad because a) he was invited on for a sob story b) he knows Don Lemonparty is a BLM apologist and wasn't going to let this opportunity pass to give him a piece of his mind

insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/16/sheriff-clarke-reacts-nice-terror-attack-islamism-president-obamas-reaction

>mrs. bill clinton

kek

>twitter.com/CNNTonight/status/754870930837479424?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>"it might be a vet issue"
Oh get the fuck out

Usually Sup Forums exaggerates, but that was particularly brutal.

Two biggest points;

1. He asks Don to cite evidence. Don cites the Harvard study. Sheriff points out that the Harvard study supports his position. Don then says the study doesn't count and is wrong

2. Don asks him to speak to specific cases, not generalize. Sheriff asks him about Mike Brown. Don says he wants to talk generally, not about specific cases

That was horrendous.

Trying to end it with;

>BUT Y U MAD THO LOL?

Was just embarrassing.

The Sheriff didn't destroy him. Don destroyed himself.

All Lemon could do was fall back on;

>I know you're upset

But the fact is Lemon repeatedly brought up one angle to worm out of the conversation, only to immediately contradict himself. It was humiliating.

Lemon got annihilated and was spacing out since he didn't have a script to follow.

Trump better not steal him from Milwaukee County. Not until I finish moving up to the north there now.

RAISE THE ROOF WHERE DA WHITE WOMENS AT ERRBUDDY SAY HO

Anyone who wants more of pissed off based black man talking about BLM I'll offer this 2nd course:

youtube.com/watch?v=TOvpzI7noKs

David "Juice Master" Clark

David "no excuse for lemon juice" Clark

David "

mfw I hate CNN now.

Seriously, what kind of person is Lemon?
Over this entire "interview" he never answer a single question strightfully, always doge the bullet and try to distract the sheriff.
Such host he is...

>black man destroys another black man
Clark is a bloody champion

>Black on black violence

>that fucking pic

ROASTED

K E K

I honestly worry for this guy. He's close to like depression or heart attack or something. He's been fighting too hard, too long.

FUCKING BASED. SHERIFF CLARK IS HONORARY ARYAN

"KEEP THE VOLUME DOWN" HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU UNCLE TOM MOTHERFUCKER

When it fits the narrative he just repeats what his sources say.

When it doesn't fit the narrative, it's another conversation please lower your voice ok let's go to commercial

Sheriff Clark is a good example of what black Americans could have become.

Too bad leftists destroyed them.

For all newfags: Sheriff is black, not a nigger.

Dessert:

youtube.com/watch?v=52eRAimHimc

Does the interviewer even think for himself?
>...that...is...not a lie
It sounds like someone is telling him what to say.

Gee thanks, Newfriend :^)

He looks like someone straight out of a Die Hard movie

He had some solid points, but he also did wander and rant a bit, mostly towards the end.

Don "alleged journalist" lemon

what the actual fuck? 2 (two) based black people in this thread already?

Happy to see redpilled black people.
Shit,now that I think of it, imagine you are part of majority of violent niggers and all you wanna do is be normal black person and do something in life.

This.

Holy REKT!

CNN journalists usually do this, they'll be on the offensive and attacking their guest in what is more of a debate than an interview. If their guest is well prepared however and the tables turn, CNN journalists revert to "I'm objective, I'm neutral, I'm just here to ask questions, pls stop assaulting me with your arguments". Not limited to CNN of course, but I notice it more often with them.

Lemon is a piece of shit. Imagine if you were brought on a low rated tv show to explain a certain point of view, but every time you started talking some limp wristed faggot is saying "calm down... lower the volume... thats not what we are talking about." You would be mad too. How are you supposed to get a point out in that environment. It's silly.

I'm just three minutes in and Don Lemon can't handle the guest or the conversation. He's not loud or rude, but Lemon pretends him to be so he doesn't have to engage in the conversation the sheriff is opening up.

>lmao I'm gonna prove i'm black and say nigga lol xD
youtube.com/watch?v=0IjGJvjnzfo I hate Don Lemon so much

F

they are never letting this guy on a major network again

He clearly unable to handle even 2nd hand testosterone

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>says the frogposter
You wouldn't do shit fatty. Quit being edgy.
Go Clarke! Thats my Sheriff!!

>meme
kekd
>double dubs
checkd

Don Lemmon is a faggot

WE THOUGHT HE WOULD GO WITH THE NARRATIVE BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK, BUT HE DIDN'T.

CNN BTFO FOR BEING PRO BLACK RACIST SHILLS

CAN'T MALARK THE CLARK

Maybe the interviewer shouldn't have started the interview with such an inane and vague question if he wanted to control the conversation.
The first question was literally 'What's your message?' and then when he tries to talk freely like you would assume such a nothing question is inviting you to do, the interviewer stops you every 5 seconds to say 'that's not what we're talking about'. Well holy shit dude what are we talking about then. Ask a direct question like this is your fucking job or something. It's not the sheriffs fault your a fucking incompetent that can only read a script.

How could you not get mad in such a situation?

Didn't Lemonade get BTFO by Tyson once?

I was surprised they didnt cut his mic, CNN has a notorious record for doing that to guests when they get in an argument with hosts and start blowin em the fuck out.

Jesus Christ Don Lemon 'oh I'm impartial' and then he laughs when the guy talks about the number of violence in the black community.

I hope that Sheriff does okay, sounds like some shit will go down.

>"Can we have a conversation here"
>"I can't talk if you talk over me"
>"Calm down"
>"Keep your voice down"

And ten million variations of during this interview when the sheriff was calm.

Don Lemmon = faggot with no arguments.

Actually, they know he is anti BLM. They wanted to humble him, show people how he is wrong, etc., but failed miserably.

CNN has been leading the way to the race war since Nancy Grace 1st heard the name George Zimmerman.
They arent gonna be satisfied until a country wide chimpout happens

So there's a message of peace floating around. What's yours?
>that's bullshit
You're not answering the question
>I've predicted this two years ago
Please
>based on the anti-cop sentiment growing at the time
You're not answering the question
>from this vile hate group
Please answer
>and the black on black violence that went unreported
LOUD VOICES REEEEEEEEE TIME FOR COMMERCIALS REEEEE

>tfw David A. Clarke is my sheriff

Feels good man.

This.

The left NEEDS a permanent, violent underclass to push its agenda.

What exactly could the viewers agree upon with Lemon? First he's phrasing questions to only let the sheriff speak out fluff lines about else or he will look like the aggressor and as soon as he gets rebuffed he won't engage any of the points the sheriff brings up. He gets partial by defending BLM with their own public output but then claims he is just a reporter. There is not a single talking point you could nail Lemon on. You think while the mass media is crumbling that people will agree with this kind of coverage?

BLM can spouse all the nonsense they want as it is their right. The interview exposes the real perpetrators in this mess and that is the media consistently following its narrative. Why do you think Lemon has to throw in that CNN reported about the exoneration in the case of Michael Brown? Those are the little bits with which they claim their impartiality but without the media this would have never blown up this way. The media lay the groundwork for BLM and it has nurtured them for years until people started buying into it. I have the feeling that the media itself is nowadays buying into their own shit.

are there any white men on cnn anymore?

Jesus kid that fucking meme just rocked me, you win five internet's and three marijuanas.

You have just been visited by the cracker barrel panacakes so yummy baby.

Many blessings upon you.

David "Lemonade Renegade" Clark
David "Slave trade the lemonade" Clark
David "Made lemonade a bridesmade" Clark
David "Black Lives Matters? Fuck that, im with the crackers" Clark
David "Giving a whack to the black" Clark
David "Arresting black in my pontiac" Clark
David "Shooting some blacks in the cul de sacks" Clark
David "Black? Get the fuck outta my cadillac" Clark
David "There is a black rat? Signs of the Zodiac" Clark
David "Smacking lips? Get back on the ships" Clark
David "Hol Up? You better line up" Clark
David "White unite" Clark

>asks question about baton rouge
>explain underlying cause
>THATS NOT THE CONVERSATION SHERIFF

jesus fuck, don lemon is a retard

The old guys, and that weird guy, like in his 40's with a full white hair

>get sheriff Clarke off the air
>says the white kid wanting to shut a black man down for having a differing opinion
Democrats are truly the most racist of people

>Don Lemon is 50 years old

And 50 IQ dumb.

>interviewer forces guest to tow the MSM line
>guest goes off script, civil but honest
>SJW narrative of BLM being a peaceful protest group demolished
>OK WERE GOING FOR BREAK SHUT IT DOWN
The news really is state propaganda.

>look it up
>Holy shit you're right
>He's also only 5'6
>Literally just an angry manlet
>Mfw they will never learn

"There's actually a harvard study that proves you wrong"

"That study proves me right actually"

"Well it only took into account a few police stations and many people don't believe it"

I also like how Don asks to let him speak when Don asks the sheriff a question and then interrupts the sheriff one fucking sentence into his answer.

Kinda hard to cut off the mic when you have the guest 3 feet away from your puppet. They went on commercial brake in the 1st second when Clarke was about to dissembowel Lemon on television

6:28
Sherrif: Do you condemn the anti police hate perpetrating ideology of BLM?

Lemon: As a journalist on TV i dont have to condemn anyone or anything.

(8:06) Lemon: I condemn all violence of any type.

I've seen it before with Lemon and it's so obvious but it still makes you mad. All our political talk shows in Germany are filled with people like that.

Guest: "Of course there is a problem with radicalization in mosques and there is nothing saying they have to be allowed. You have to see this in relation when Turkey is not allowing churches to be build..."
Host: "Excuse me, excuse me. You can continue in a second but I want to keep this topic on Germany."
Guest: "Yeah, well you can't."

This stuff is so blatant and obvious that I'm really grateful for it. Newspapers are closing, alternative magazines and papers are selling more copies and independent polls are showing that there is no trust in the state TV or any other mass media.
One month ago a political party did not invite journalists to its state convention. People haven't really realized it yet but this is a groundbreaking development. Usually parties would have done anything to get coverage from the press so imagine what it means when a not established party gearing up for election is turning down (((reporters))). The mass media is continuing to dig its own grave, guys. We are breaking the conditioning!

Two different conversations? Was there two different conversations because I didn't pick up on that