Got back from the hospital last night, ama

Got back from the hospital last night, ama
Also the date is formatted day/month/year before the mutts think I've been in since May

Attached: 20191207_084749.jpg (1774x590, 500K)

Nice Google images find. It's in fucking may. Nice try spambots #39114

Attached: FB_IMG_1567376321976.jpg (564x552, 30K)

Attached: 20191207_090156.jpg (1764x438, 272K)

Why were you in the hospital?
Anal fissure?

Gall stones causing a bile duct obstruction. They managed to get the stones out with an endoscope and wire so I avoided surgery.

Good to hear op. Glad everything went well for you. Make sure to cut back on fatty foods and eat lots of grains. Hope your recover is quick

Youve been in the hospital a long time. Weird to be back out?

> lots of grains
This is your brain on american education
Okay I know you're just taking the piss, but it was actually kinda weird to leave, I was just getting used to being there and had just stopped noticing the 2 IV lines in me.

How were the nurses?

Female nurses were annoying and pushy, male nurses were really nice and one of them was a total bro and gave me the password for the nursing station wifi so I wouldn't have to pay for hospital internet.

What was the Wi-Fi password?

I shit you not it was just the name of the wifi network with "!" before and "!@" after

Lol interesting

How was the food?

Terrible, low-sodium broth, apple juice, jello, and tea.

How'd you get gall stones?

Rapid weight loss. Dropped 70 lbs in 4 months.

Clean your room. That clock has like three years worth of dust on it.

Shit, if I did that, I'd be dead. Maybe it did you a favor.

Literally everything in my apartment looks like that within a week of cleaning, tgis building is so fucking dusty

I'm not an anorexifag, I'm still 95lbs above normal bmi.

150 is far from anorexic. If I went down to 80 I'd almost certainly end up dead from it.