Thriller starring Idris Elba as CIA agent thwarting terror attack in Paris withdrawn in respect for victims and families

>Thriller starring Idris Elba as CIA agent thwarting terror attack in Paris withdrawn in respect for victims and families
>in respect for victims and families

"in respect for victims and families"
(((in respect for victims and families)))

theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/17/bastille-day-film-pulled-from-french-cinemas-after-nice-truck-attack

Good, Idris a whining nigger anyways

>CIA agents are supposed to blend into their target groups
>they send a nigger into France

oh I am laffin

>black - CHECK
>whining - CHECK
>Muslim name - CHECK

He's got all the qualification to be your next president.

Daily reminder this disgusting nigger was in this.

Literally "Aryan goddess craving black dick like there is nothing better in the world: The movie."

I don't see anything wrong here. the only way to blend in in paris is to be black

Degenerate Brits want that Tyrone to be the next James Bond. That's how mentally retarded they already are.

spiderman film after 911 was censored. terrorists won before generation z was of age.

Idris Elba is the one African actor Hollywood allows itself, and then they drag his name across the media to show how tolerant they are.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

>Aryan goddess
She's unemployed in the movie

>wanting a powerful womyn who works

Oh ausbro...

well bad timing can absolutely fuck a movie up.

donnie darko would've been way better if it wasn't released right after 9/11.

same woman who had a black kid in Heroes and was retconned into a ridiculous subplot about her being a triplet

>black man white woman
What do they mean by this?

You didn't read the movie plot.
She is unemployed or underemployed, but not in the Nazi Housewife kinda way.
Rather, she is just being a frustrated female who sought to get a life of her own and without a significant other of her race and social status... but failed hard. Only lucky thing is she is not a single mother.

So, basically, in your Sup Forums narrative she is not an Aryan Goddess but genetically... because for all that matters she behaves throughout the movie like an average Swedish woman, who tries to fulfil the feminist prophecy but ends up begging for a wealthy BBC to save her ass from poverty.

Black >stealth

Dumb Sheep still cannot see that this was a hoax.

Go look at the traffic fatalities on Best Gore. Spaghetti everywhere. Intestines, brains all over the shop. The Human body is like a tomato.

based Idris

>Agoo!

The truck was going relatively slow. Fast enough for the blunt trauma to kill ya, but not fast enough to make the bodies explode. Speed matters bruh.

That's a photo of leaders/delegates representing other countries. Of course it's not going to fill up the entire street.

why didnt some1 shoot randomly in that mass of cancer?

>the whole world is going to be niggers, including yourself, your family and your wifes son

>(((in respect for victims and families)))

I don't get the echoes in this instance

>HURR DURR ANOTHER FUCKING NIGGER
some time later:
>*watches it for "research purposes"*

you guys are hilarious

So the terrorists were white woman all along?!

i wish avon barksdale would get work more like elba.

I WANT MY CORNERS
HE WANTS HISBCORNERS

Source of this asian qt pov on the autistic vampire uprising flick?

He won't be, he would have been perfect after his role on the Wire ended, but now he's way too old and Daniel Craig still has one Bond film left

>>CIA agents are supposed to blend into their target groups
>>they send a nigger into France
Been to paris recently?

Fuck another truck right in the middle of Mama Merkel Squad would be a gift from kek...

This.

Paris is fucking full of full on black people. Not even brown shits like 'Merica.

I'm really not going to bother posting my rotherham macro

have a (You) anyway and fuck off

CIA?

R A R E
A
R
E

what on earth is this from>?

lmao, at this rate that film will never get released

The angle makes it seem as if the whole street is filled up.
Mass Media manipulation 101

prolly from the movie "what we do in the night."

Well, Americans already made him a Nordic god.

This is the greatest

>"what we do in the night."

merci bien

>autistic
>completely missing the yarmukle

1 looks like a bald spot to me
2 why would a yarmukle make you not autistic