For a couple of weeks now we are being forcefed with Greta Thunberg news...

For a couple of weeks now we are being forcefed with Greta Thunberg news, without being able to discard it like other news topics.

Google's algorithm makes it impossible to unwatch it

Attached: wtf_greta_news.jpg (2500x2000, 392K)

There are Katja Schuurman posts in the greta section, with 2 more katja schuurman posts I can discard, oops.. I did it fast I need to do homework

This is bothering me

I'm so sick of this autistic cunt puppet.

Attached: Greta - activist.jpg (640x360, 25K)

Me too, and my feed is full of it, without me being able to tell my phone to please stop showing it to me

I agree with her 100% and I haven't seen anything. Did you know there was a demonstration of a half a million people in Madrid yesterday?

You already told it. Sorry your bub le isn't protecting you. Would you like a safe space?

It doesnt matter if you agree or dissagree..
Thats not the point

The articles im showing also agree and dissagree

Its the point that Google is enforicing me to watch news about her while I don't want to

Google is enforcing news on me

It's definitely not forcing you to do anything. You are welcome to watch literally anything else.

It is, im showing it to you with evidence

Stfu shill

Is the New York times forcing news on you because you have to read their headlines? Dumbshit.

Its not a newsfeed on my phone, its a newspaper

You absolute fking retard

Then don't use google, it's pretty simple. They can show you anything they want to, for any reason they want to. Read the TOS.

Click the little knob button next to the three dots and tap less you fucking idiot victim retard

I can't YOU FKING IDIOT, WATCH THE IMAGE

I don't like Greta as much as the next user but your logic is pretty fucking dumb bro
>how dare a company show me what they want while im using their private platform for free

Attached: 1575444584545.jpg (639x352, 27K)

And if it came to your door every morning they would be "forcing it" on you. Victim mindset.

Yes you can. Try it.

I know, but I just want to point out that Google is brainwashing us; with evidence of it
Do what you want with it

How is it possible that I can discard everything except for Greta Thunberg news

I have a google phone, I am just using my phone

>half a million people
oh sweetie. Sure there were.

The TOS also says you're a homosexual faggot.

>using google in 2019

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Don't click the three dots. You already did that. Google already knows you don't want to see Greta. Click the line with a circle right next to it. Click less.

This isn't an OMG SHILLS thread
It's an I'm too dumb to use my phone/Google thread

Attached: Screenshot_20191207-151905~2.png (1440x1510, 1010K)

Learn to use your phone

whitenoise

When I click the 3 dots, the menu opens that I am showing you

My fucking god

Ooh yeah, but still

Its just weird that an algorithm is written to exclude Greta Thunberg from being hidden from my feed

Yeah but still the issue is you are a retard who doesn't use the tools available to him to customize his experience and then complains about victimhood. You see how you worked backwards from 'pervasive paranoid conspiracy' to 'obviously I'm being targeted' instead of 'maybe I'm a retard'?

It doesnt make any sense, its not the point im trying to get across

Im trying to say that its weird that greta Thunberg has a pass on my newsfeed

Tsjonge, het is me wat met Katja en haar seksverslaving hoor

You. Already. Told. The. Algo.

Do the same thing with Tesla and it's not going to give you the option again. You can look in your settings it isn't a mystery.

hahahaha, echt he xD
Die shit hoef ik ook niet te zien, maar haar kan ik 4 keer wel aanklikken om niet meer te zien

Click the three dots. Click manage interests. Guess what Greta is already in there. That's why you don't get the prompt. Are you actually retarded?

Attached: Screenshot_20191207-152929.png (1440x2560, 157K)

Its not there, I knew this already
Its impossible to tell the algorithm because THERE IS NO BUTTON hahaaha

God damn it.. so stubborn
Im presenting it to you on a silver plate, and still you wish to believe a corporation that wants to brainwash everything and everyone around you

Its not you fking moron

Why dont you try to do it? And show it to me instead?

Sage

Yes it is.

Show me the "Not intressed in Greta Thunberg" button

Its isnt there for 4 weeks already with no exceptions

It's right there bud. :)

Attached: Screenshot_20191207-153406~2.png (1440x624, 73K)

You already clicked it.

It isnt

Enough arguing with shills and retards

Google is fking us all people, we are all fucked if we let this shit happen
This is orwellian shit, its fking crazy

/thread

I have zero Greta stories otherwise I would show you how to use your phone. If you phrase your question to Google about customizing your news feed instead of not being targeted by a conspiracy you might get better results.

>BTFO
>IT DOESN'T MATTER EVERYTHING IS SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT
>I AM A VICTIM

so far nothing you've provided prove's he's a retard and can't l2phone, if anything its you who is acting like the retard

?

Thank God you're here to defend 'him'

if they were putting it in front of your face without you deciding to look at it then yes they would you fucking retard

Is your cellphone strapped to your head? You can literally just never even look at the news feed. In fact you can turn it off. Victim.

do you also complain when they don't show star trek on espn?

so your solution to media outlets giving you biased news is, instead of ever even acknowledging they are biased, youd rather just stop consuming media entirely?

can you stop consuming this thread because obviously you feel personally attacked by people disliking this article

samefag

whitenoise

>cogent argument
>insert fingers into ears "blablabla im not listening im offended blablabla"

boomer politics

Just switch to another news outlet. That's the beauty of the free market. Google doesn't own the news as much as they would like to.