Got married to pic related

>got married to pic related
>she doesn't know I've had a vasectomy
>desperate for a kid so we fuck every night
>been going for a year now
enjoy your sexless marriages. checkmate, faggots.

Attached: 1571085917357.jpg (477x477, 86K)

someone else is going to get her pregnant you cuck

sounds like grounds for divorce to me

Lmao, hope you enjoy the alimony payments user.

nah, she's not going anywhere

>vasectomy
that won't save you from child support payments when Chad finally gives her the rug rat she wants. You cannot for your own, or pay for Chad's, but one way or another you will be paying.

user you do realize OP doesn't have to pay child support unless he signs the birth certificate acknowledging the child as his. Also anyone who signs with no DNA test is a moron.

>Also anyone who signs with no DNA test is a moron
yet, men are so cucked these days they do exactly that
why??

Because 88 lost.

So show us her tits

kek, she's got no tits to show

Filipina?
Thai?
Other?

She's Filipina, so not only does she KNOW how to fuck, she LIKES to fuck.

Are you military or did you meet online/elsewhere?

Man face
Needs braces

Good luck

There is a bigger problem: To get her green card, OP had to sign the affidavit of support. he would have to reimburse the govt for any costs associated with any public assistance she might use. doesn't matter if the little bastard is his or not.

Nah I went to Philippines for vacation since I heard it was a fun time, and it did not disappoint.

>assuming I'm American

He is married to her, legally he is responsible for that child even if it isnt his. The court doesnt give fuck about what the birth certificate says or even that hes had a vasectomy or a DNA test says it isnt his - the well being of the child trumps such petty concerns.
OP should learn to enjoy being a cuckold

this is truth. marriage automatically assigns you as father to any kid she has.

>unless he signs the birth certificate
Thst's only true if you arent married. OP is. Children born to a woman who was married at the time of conception are the legal responsibility of the womans husband. Its fucked up, but that's why men should never get married, it's a legal tar pit.

You think these incels aren't having sex? You're going to be on par with them as soon as she finds out, and she will user. You know she will.