Now...

Now, that the dust has settled can we all agree that the Patriots got ref balled out of the superb owl and the Eagles cheated.

jeffrey checked with the ref and he confirmed he was on the line, cry harder

A true GOAT would have no problems beating the refs.

their shitty defense forcing a back up qb to punt once and Belichick's horrible decision to bench their best corner are why they lost

Who the fuck is Matt Chatham?

You cant deflate refball when its against you.

I like to think these threads are made with full knowledge of the delicious irony. Partly because they're funny, and partly because the alternative is sad.

Gene gave the eagles a ton of breaks in that game, just watch the extended highlights with mic'd sound

sure, if you can prove the play would not have played out EXACTLY the same if this nigga were 12 inches back

Seriously are you fucking blind or stoopid

Jeffrey unironically asked the ref before the play if it was an illegal formation by checking that he was on the line. The ref said he was on the line. You wanted the refs to penalize a player for not being on the line when the ref told him he was on the line. Youre retarded m8

Get fucked cheatriots

>American using mate

GTFO

go watch soccer ya sally

How did this affect the play? Deflating a football is far worse

If it were the late 80's or early 90's Tom Brady would be an average "faggot" QB. Today's NFL players are weak, slow, out of shape, and cannot take a hit. Not to mention how niggers have dumbed the game down because of their low IQs. Today's NFL is shit.

Tom Brady: 2 league MVP awards

Peyton Manning: 5 league MVP awards

:thinking:

>refs to penalize a player for not being on the line when the ref told him he was on the line

Sounds like the definition of refball

>Ref knows hes not on the line
>Allows it to go despite what the rules say

>League mvps

No one is impressed by that in the modern day nfl

>bawbston is still this mad

Why don't you retards ever mention that insane non-fumble by amendola??

Because it was a non fumble

If it was the 1850s you wouldn't be able to vote

Fuck off nigger

Yes, this and two ref ball TDs. Eagles will always have an asterisk next to this owl. Good Goyim

Based

Patriots had to lose this one to save the NFL. It was pretty clear early on that they were being sacrificed for the greater good.

If the Pats got any ref calls (and there were a fuck ton to be gotten), "Pats pay the refs!" rumors are proven true.

If the Pats even win the game, in the eyes of everyone else, "the NFL is rigged!"

You could tell early on by Bill's expression that something happened, a conversation took place, they were told to keep it competitive but ultimately lose out.

Bill took out key players for no reason, Bill didn't make any defensive second half adjustments, Bill didn't challenge any of the holding, pass interference or Eagles straight knocking players over, he just stood quietly.

What strikes me as well is after every Super Bowl, win or lose, Bill will finally start answering questions, he will break down the game, all of the silent treatment goes away and he analyzes in detail how the game went down and if he was bested he will give credit where it's due.

But he didn't do that this time. He didn't even have a speech. He just stayed quiet, he didn't answer any questions, people asked him why he took out Butler and he said nothing.

If I was Tom, I'd take this opportunity to say you know what, the NFL is not going to let him get 6, that's evident. But he is the season MVP, he did post better statistics than any other quarterback this season and it's not even close. And there is a lack of competent QB play on several big teams.

I would go on the open market, see what kind of deals he can get while he still has a few good years of play left, cash out, and retire with the accolades that he has, because the NFL will not allow the Patriots to win another Bowl, it's just not happening.

SEETHING

t. tom brady posting from his cuckshed

>Cheaters accusing others of cheating
LMAO
>""""""GOAT"""""" got cheesesteak'ed by a backup QB
LMFAOOOOOOOO

plus the fact that if brady won 6 it would literally damage their entire brand. how can brady have 6 and aaron rodgers only has 2? how can brady have 6 when joe montana only has 4? at least as the '5' guy there is a conversation to be had. well joe montana never lost a super bowl, so i thnk hes the great, la la la, etc.

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE Sup Forums RED PILL

It was actually rigged in favor of the patriots as per usual

They were forced to let the calls stand, otherwise it would've been too obvious, especially when they potentially had a DPI to call later. NFL stood to make a lot more money with Brady winning.

Say what you will, but the Receiver cleared his position with the line judge before snap so there was no way they were going to flag it.

>reasoning = breaks
SEETHING

>Aaron "I really, really, REALLY like women" Rodgers
>2 rings

You sure about that m8?

This. Eagles beat the pants early in the season and cam was gifted like 400 yds by pete marinarasauce, no excuses.

I have a handful of friends/family that are pats fans, and they all seem to be content with their 5 rings, so I'm pretty sure these threads are all being commissioned by jerry jones and/or skeeeup.

Tough titties pal

We go through this shit every year. It's obvious it's rigged, but the fans of the team who won the owl will defend it. We all then wait like special retards and hope it's our team that gets the lucky break.

Get a new hobby, because watching sports is a waste of time.

If you don't like sports, why are you here?

didn't read lol

Unironically unequivocally this.
You just knew there was going to be a "controversial catch" that didn't go there way just to make all the Steelerfags feel better, for instance.

>iggles have 6 times more penalties than the pats
>FUCKING REFS CHEATED US OF OUR RIGHTFUL OWL

Well yeah
But Brady didn't help himself and neither did the niggers on his team invoking the wrath of the Trump curse for kneeling during the anthem