More mass shootings

More mass shootings.

Literally cannot WAIT for guns to be outlawed and to see all you 2nd Amendment worshipping cucks get all butt hurt. It may take a while, but I definitely see it happening in our lifetime.

"If the government wants my guns they can just try to take them from me hurr durr!!"
Guess what my nigga they can and they will and there's nothing you can do to stop them. Y'all think you're super patriots that are going to overthrow a "tyrannical government" when all that's gunna happen is you're going to lay down, take the check the fed writes you for your weapons then you're gunna go on The Federalist comment sections and bitch about how you and the Proud Boys are gunna hold each others dicks and get back what's "rightfully yours".

I moved to Texas awhile back and like so many like me, we are going to do everything we can fo turn this state blue. It's our right and our responsibility to fix whats wrong, mainly guns.

Whether full gun control/gun owning abolition works or not, it's going to happen. And I can't wait to see you guys go full retard and lose your minds.

All you ammosexuals are so fucking deranged it's sickening.

Attached: 51RYMTq7zuL._SY450_.jpg (358x450, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-42749089
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good luck punching a nigger gang with guns. Life is not an anime kiddo

>democrat agenda imploding again
>"where'd all these mass shootings come from?"
>rinse
>repeat

Sure, Democrat Faggot
Try it, let's see if it works.

I wonder if this pasta is actually some idiot who thinks they are making a difference or just some troll

>"If the government wants my guns they can just try to take them from me"
>literally doesnt understand the manpower requirement necessary to disarm the most heavily armed country in the world
Does it hurt to be that stupid baitfag?

Real men carry a knife

Attached: scott_boom_boom_carr.jpg (905x840, 83K)

bet you listen to pelosi and think "she sounds like a reasonable, intelligent woman"

... and that would explain a lot

Y'all already holding each other's dicks. Cute

You a dumb bitch most mass shootings are done by niggers with illegal fire arms what's taking guns from good white people gonna do

I know it's a bait thread, but IF this were a real person's rant, my response would be "Okay, well even if they take mine, I'll just make more."

Just saying. Also no I don't mean with a fucking 3D printer. Yeah you can do that but you could also just go out in the garage, bust the tools and spare metals out, and make a gun. Guns aren't complicated.

Also there will be a larger black market for guns than there already is in America. There's already a very large black market that nobody talks about, and yes, it IS as easy to get a gun as it is to get drugs. There's just no scenario where these scared shitless anti-gun pussy people get what they want. There's no version of reality where you successfully stop people from getting guns if they want them.

So you have an opinion.
Isn't that nice?
Read a book.
People with guns make sure that you have rights.
Good idea to shit on them by calling everyone who disagrees with you a criminal, isn't it?
But you don't have a gun, and they do.
All you can do is hope they don't change their minds about your rights.
So I have an opinion.
Isn't that nice?

hows that knife ban in england going there guvner?

>fag response rather than rebuttal
nice try fag - nice to know you dont actually have an argument, just trying to be a baitfag

Ok vlad

So, ammoaexuals, what makes your right to own guns more important than the lives of others?

Knives are not made to kill people retard. Hurr durr, let's ban cars too because they can be made a weapon. When you can make an adult argument that isn't the a shitty false equivalency you can come sit at the adult table for grown up conversation

This

Stale pasta is stale.
Report spmabots.

Sad your shitty bait isn't getting replies?

No ones taking the bait idiot. I don’t even own a gun and I think you’re just a sad fuck.

Simply put, fuck em

>democrats

Attached: DXKAQNxVQAAZIEH.jpg (1080x1080, 157K)

yes, lets ban knives and cars, they are nothing more than tools that can be, and are, misused. Or does your tea sipping ass not like to be reminded that just because you dont have guns, hasnt meant in a decrease of homicides over there?
hell, it recently got so bad for you guys there, that london had more murders than new york city

Nice photoshop libcuck. I can put text over an image too.

Crikey, here we have the cro magnon. Too stupid to answer the question as they're too busy jerking off to their sexual fantasies of fighting a make believe war against the government.

I can't tell if this is a troll post or a guy with learning difficulties.

I wish I was this cool and edgy. Nevermind, I'm not 15 anymore.

>thinks 4 people is a mass shooting
>wonders why nobody takes him seriously

Attached: Serre Road No 1 21 April 2012.jpg (1600x1200, 497K)

I'm a guy who would love to see private gun ownership banned in the US but you're retarded if you think this is going to happen lmao

Fucking toothless inbreds all over this place. Look it up.

paid shill.

saging thread.

Come over and take my gun yourself coward

Haha, what a pussy bitch. He thinks the government can fix places where people kill each other all day every day. They'll just start stabbing and bombing each other if they can't get guns.

Is that what you said to the president when he said he likes taking guns away? Also I hope you handed in your bump stocks like a good boy when he banned them too.

Address

guns do nothing positive for society

Real men don't let people tell them what they use or don't use.

Agreed. If Stephen Paddock didn't have his guns in Vegas, he would have used a knife to kill 58 people instead.

Buh ha ha ha ha ha

The government CAN'T take all the guns off the streets...
There are 325 million Americans....there are more than 500 million guns in the US

Also they can't get all the guns off the street because I buried a bunch a long time ago...got drunk and fucking forgot where I buried them....

Attached: RIP Lil Bub 12-3-19.png (768x768, 726K)

Again, if you want them so badly stop posting faggotry, come over and take them yourself. I'm waiting.

Ur moms butt

>in bank
>have holstered gun
>guy is robbing said bank
>everyone is in terror
>feel my holster
>whisper to myself "No... I have to be a Real Man"
>throw down gun
>it makes noise
>he glances at me
"DONT TRY ANYTHING FUNNY NOW"
>I stand up
"WE WILL SETTLE THIS LIKE REAL MEN"
>get 50 shots to the chest via his uzi
>at least i died like a real man
>with my fists in the air

Because its my birthright, just like you have the birthright to be a faggot

love how you deflect away what i said and go for the dumbest possible come back

>hurr durr, hes retard.

however, the numbers dont lie, even without guns, london is more dangerous than NYC.

Ten charts on the rise of knife crime in England and Wales ...
bbc.com/news/uk-42749089
Jul 18, 2019 · Last year, 19,243 people were cautioned, reprimanded or convicted for carrying a knife in England and Wales, most of whom were adults. But one in five, 4,148, was under the age of 18, the highest number for seven years. Knife crime tends to be more prevalent in large cities, particularly in London.

now, heres the fun part, while the US does have more victims of gun crimes, per capita, its still less than the number of violent attacks in england. and most of those are self inflicted. Which means, despite all the guns here, its safer than england.

and if you look at the news cycles in the preceding week or two before a mass shooting, you would see that each one was preceded by news of another Democrat, either an individual, or the party as a whole, was about to receive some bad press.

>"guy"
>soifag
fixed it for you

>thinking retarded faggot bump stocks are guns
does it hurt to be that retarded?

except keep society a society....

Weak bait.

>believing ANY of the paddock narrative
holy shit i wish i could live in that fantasy world of yours

everyones anti gun till a cop kills a loved one in crossfire of a run fight

Are there any Americans in this thread or is this just Russian bots talking with themselves