Friend of mine (middle) is a self-defense coach who works out a lot and has a black belt in freestyle karate and does...

Friend of mine (middle) is a self-defense coach who works out a lot and has a black belt in freestyle karate and does boxing a bit too

she bragged she could beat every guy not totally out of her weight class pretty easily

which one of you nerds thinks he could take her in a fair fight?

Attached: IMG_813.jpg (1060x1096, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y6yLdHO6aqQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: IMG_419.jpg (905x1168, 150K)

Attached: IMG_633.jpg (1069x1089, 227K)

Attached: IMG_008.jpg (2015x1751, 704K)

Attached: IMG_413.jpg (892x957, 126K)

Attached: IMG_006.jpg (519x569, 95K)

Any nudes?

I have doin MMA for 2 years. Karate is a fucking joke. I would pummel her fucking face in for being such a cocky cunt.

couple

Attached: 1506158540918.jpg (402x960, 38K)

i could but i'm a fat piggy who uses his weight to pin people

I'm digging her

how long do you think she would last?
would she be counting stars when you're done or just tap out?

Attached: IMG_22.jpg (859x921, 227K)

think she could escape if you pinned her on the ground?

Attached: aa.jpg (308x409, 23K)

Easily, as long as 180 isn't "totally out of her weight class"

It depends. If she can guard my strikes effectively it would probably come down to a submission hold as I have trained BJJ. If she cant guard my strikes though, I'm immediately clinching her up and making her eat my knees until she is unconscious.

fucking quints!!

Attached: 1326236117095.jpg (297x290, 24K)

I think she is around/above 70 something after building more muscle lately

Attached: IMG_122.jpg (729x769, 95K)

kg that is not pound

"I can beat any guy totally weaker than me"
That's what this cunt is basically saying. The idea of a "fair fight" is laughable. If someones about to physically fuck your shit up rules go out the window and she can see for herself what good her shitty training gets her.

Attached: 1553790116912.jpg (205x205, 12K)

Who's the lesbian?

seems tough but sounds plausible
she said she is gonna take on any guy who wants fight once a sunday until new years & kicking their butts

Attached: IMG_247.jpg (592x595, 60K)

Idk I train MMA and this woman would beat any guy in her weight range who has no experience fighting. Once you throw someone who can fight into the mix she’s instantly getting her ass kicked. Pure strength doesn’t mean as much as experience when it comes to fighting.

left is a friend of hers, she is bi and right is bi too

Attached: 0000.jpg (541x545, 34K)

I'd fuck that bitch up, then fuck her in front of her lesbian life partner.

Tell her if she really wants to get good at fighting she needs to move on to a more aggressive form of martial arts. Karate is good for those surprise kicks, but wtf you gonna do when I rush you, clinch you, and combo you out? Also something like 90% of fights end on the ground. Tell her to do BJJ or shes gonna get slaughtered.

Ah ok... I'm going out on a limb here, lemme guess--Trump's 'not her president' ?

I've seen her do good against many guys. She knows what she is doing. Better than me at least haha

Attached: IMG_588.jpg (1031x681, 267K)

dont think she'd take advice from me because Im not super experienced in fighting myself but I try bring it up
seems like solid advice to me

savage

she doesnt live in the states, never heard her talk about Trump

Attached: IMG_306.jpg (873x1053, 271K)

Just say you were talking to some fuck online who trains MMA for 2 years and is a bjj purple belt and he agreed she could beat the shit out of 95% of guys if only she had experience with ground grappling. Like I said most fights end on the ground. If me or any other person, male or female, gets her in a submission hold, she will be absolutely completely and utterly fucked.

yeah, Ive seen her get into a submission hold and she wasnt so cocky anymore after that...

Attached: 1508008069877.jpg (960x543, 39K)

Any man worth his salt will find a way to beat her. If he wants the pussy bad enough he will get it. Men were built stronger than women so we could hunt them down, catch them, and fuck them to keep our species going if need be

Do you always hunt, catch and fuck women to keep the species going or do you sometimes just have drinks and fuck?

Attached: IMG_402.jpg (805x911, 169K)

Fucking kek

Gotta admit though I love a woman who can fight. My coach is 5’2” 110lbs and she could beat the living shit out of All the male students. So hot.

All this is bullshit. When you say a fight, do you mean a contest with rules or a fight? Real fights don't have weight classes or rules. Theres no bell to tell you when to start. Strength and conditioning is 90% of fighting. Anyone who's done any boxing will tell you before you even think of lacing up a pair of gloves you'll vomit a hundred times from basic fitness. The military PT the fuck out you because they know fitness is nearly everything. If she wins a "fight" it's because shes fit and doesn't run out of puff. Against a bloke who takes care of himself and is willing to smack the fuck out of a girl, she'll get battered.

I was thinking more of a fight in a ring but Im interested in how people think they'd do against her in a real fight, no holds barred

i think its pretty hot too
she is very confident too, which turns me on a bit
just sometimes funny when she gets taken down a notch after bragging

Attached: IMG_668.jpg (692x844, 121K)

Someone with face piercings has never been in, or is prepared for a real fight.

I'm well outside her weight class and would annihilate her.
But any male her weight with a modicum of experience in boxing, kickboxing, muy thai, wrestling, or BJJ would wreck her shit.
Sounds like she needs that reality check, assuming OP isn't a lying/LADPing shitlord.

you can take the one on the lip out and she doesn't generally fight guys in the ring with her tongue

Attached: IMG_889.jpg (897x901, 233K)

>implying that's a female

>ring
>real fight
She would lose in the ring regardless though.
And in the real world you dont have time to take out a lip ring.

yeah sure
unless you plan to start it from the beginning I guess lol

implying implyimg

Ive seen her beat some guys so idk
Ive even seen her beat a guy and date his girl two weeks later and he wasn't seen at the gym ever again

Attached: IMG_589.jpg (957x920, 222K)

Most men can't smack a woman about. It's taboo. The TV documentary "the Truth About Killing" has a nice bit about the will to inflict serious harm is lacking in nearly all humans. Against women it's nearly 100%. Most fights I've had or seen have just exploded out of nothing. In Bongtown the chest bumping bullshit that our burger cousins have, doesn't tend to exist. Someone looks at your pint and punches get thrown. Shock and awe if you will. If a woman gets smacked first, she's had it. Sorry. The chances of a knockout are high, nevermind bone breakage and the rubber legs. She has a chance but against say an aggressive rugby player she doesn't stand much of a chance. Technique only gets you so far.

I worked in mental health and had control and restraint teachers and I did a teaching course. Some women were very good but even they would say size, strength, fitness all override technique. You see female cops absolutely battered yet they have top training etc.

I'm sure she's "hard" but you're always gonna add "for a woman" to it. She's very pretty and I hope she never has to find out if she can beat up a guy in the street.

afaik she lost a barfight once after someone grabbed her butt and was thrown out because the guy claimed she started it and was drunk and she was a bit too out there to reply coherently
at least thats what I've heard

Attached: 1506163423254.jpg (1200x1200, 94K)

Women fighting is extremely undignified. But you got any pics of her spreading are arse?

no real ass spread but this one of her vagoo and ass in general
some guy at the gym bragged about nailing her and shared some pics

Attached: 1508007593087.jpg (1080x1318, 106K)

If by "beat every guy" she meant "escape and runaway", yes.

Attached: 1572144120285.jpg (1242x1449, 327K)

I’m only 6ft 190 and lightly trained in martial arts (when I was younger) I would fucking crush her.

It’s not a matter of skill at those size differences. She’s a female. She would have to double or triple her muscle mass to get close to an average guys muscle mass. Plus her weight and reach wouldn’t be close.

Women aren’t evolved to compete with men

Attached: 1508007462454.jpg (548x960, 78K)

Innit. We did role play when learning teaching Control and Restraint. I'm a large guy, play rugby and lift. 17st + (yes, stone cos I'm Welsh so fuck you). It was ridiculous when a team of women tried to control and restrain me. I wasn't even being aggressive. I felt like the Hulk. Men was a different story. The sheer weight was a major issue and I'd simply give in due to being crushed with raw weight. One woman had her wrist broken by someone else. It wasn't anything dangerous just bone weakness.

Women are watching things like Black Widow and buying the bullshit.

iNut

literally any fit male in her weight class could because of bone density as long as he doesn't try to lose

I have kinda mixed experience with "size factor" myself. I'm 187, "solid" body type (a bit chubby but with quite a bit of muscle underneath) and I've been around 100kg for years now, starting around high school.
In everyday situations like playing sports, dancing or trying to get tgrough a crowded room I'vr always had to be careful, with people bouncing off of me. Most women feel like children next to me and absolutely couldn't either move me or resist me.
But! When I did some martial arts my absolutely worst experience while sparring had been with this doll-like small girls who was absolutely merciless with joint locks and weak spots. Most of the people are careful not to break or tear anything of their partner when training - not her. She might have been 50kg tops but that's more than enough to fuck up your day when she gets any momentum at all and doesn't mind going all-out after your wrists or balls.

So I'd say vs. untrained person body mass rules but vs. person who knows how to use techniques that do not require raw strength it's more about their willingness to do serious harm.

Whats she weigh? like 160. No doubt I could take her, though I'm a bit over 200.

I dunno if you folks know this but, testosterone is a hell of a drug.

sure, she'd beat me a bit, maybe even break a couple of ribs. But it doesn't matter as long as I get my hands around her throat. Choke a bitch out? Problem solved. All her training goes bye-bye when the airway is closed and the panic sets in.

Then you see the fear in the eyes.

i would love to see her gangraped more pics?

10/10 would suplex

yeah thats my experience too

ye testo is strong

I think she might punch in your larynx in a situation like that

I dont think she is into getting raped much
just a thought

wow

Attached: 1508007905748.jpg (1200x1200, 99K)

Trapping is considered a type of Hunting.

wintessed!

Attached: 1563384166600 1392001648617-01.jpg (1550x1939, 916K)

her face after she fought quints

Attached: IMG_907.jpg (523x889, 179K)

>Trains MMA
>BJJ Purple belt in 2 years

Ok BJ Penn.

Are you god?

Any more nudes of her? She's hot AF. Knowing she'd kick my ass makes her even more of a turn-on

couple

Attached: 1506158772848.jpg (726x1208, 62K)

Everyone thinks they're a bad nigga until they do some BJJ and then they're gasping for air under some guys entire weight while he chokes them unconscious.

Fuck this dyke.

Attached: Puni.png (405x510, 98K)

Attached: 1566338223100.jpg (618x1088, 61K)

Really nice. Fit but still so feminine

She can try to stop me from fucking her. If she wins, no fukkie fukkie. If I win, rapie rapie.

>freestyle karate
Karate is bottom tier anyway. I'd fuck her up ez

Can Tribute her if you like my insta: eyeliketheknight722

In a ring match I'd get easily lose but no holds barred nothing is stopping me from ambushing her and stab her to death or using a gun

dude I'm a 6'3" 230lbs /fit/izen who has trained in everything from taekwondo to bjj for over 10 years and I'd never claim I could waste someone 100%, there's no such thing as a sure fight and underestimating your opponent is only done in error. Pride before the fall.

could I get a bj? since you have so much experience and all

Just makes me wonder what she means by "not totally out of her weight class".

Because chances are any guy that works out or has any experience in martial arts is bound to be 10-20 pounds heavier than her at the very least so any guy in her weight class is bound to be a skinny dude with no experience or training what so ever.

I could make the same claim too, I could totally beat up any guy with less experience than me easily.

lmfao freestyle karate?

shit well sure thing if you ask nicely!

I'm one of the weakest/least experienced of my friend group, a lot of them are competitive powerlifters. My point is, it never benefits you in any way to underestimate your opponent. The best fighters out there have never said "psshh my opponent doesn't know how to counter these specific styles so that means I have CERTAIN VICTORY". In my experience, the strongest/most skilled guys I know are the most humble about it and are 100% less likely to claim certain victory because they appreciate the fact that in a fight, anything can happen.

Why are you fighting mma? She does karate and boxing, that's what she'd be fighting in.

Any guy (at or below her weight class) with similar training could beat the shit out of her.

I bet she could beat the hell out of me, but I would probably cum during the fight, so I'd call it a draw

I didnt specify it exactly
would love to see how long sh lasts vs MMA

you into getting beaten up by her?

Attached: 1506158871762.jpg (480x665, 34K)

yes, also i would up the stakes by earnestly attempting to rape her during 'sparring'

she allowed ot earnestly knee you crotch in this scenario?

Attached: hhhhh.jpg (589x443, 26K)

If I gave you my real name, you'd find me on BoxRec.com, so, pretty sure she'd lose.

Of course, it's a rape...

I kek'd, good one.
Also I really like her pics, both nude and dressed, please keep'em coming

Attached: 1508005271134.jpg (960x960, 65K)

Attached: IMG_291.jpg (1023x1293, 183K)

>which one of you nerds thinks he could take her in a fair fight?
You came to Sup Forums to find guys who are not out of her weight class? Skinny folk here are 350+.

I'd guess she is a dude but she seems to be hanging with a "trying too hard" lesbo and we all know lesbos hate trans incels.

Attached: 1507666666066.jpg (960x549, 33K)

Attached: IMG_333.jpg (471x588, 77K)

Attached: esfsdfsdf.jpg (449x518, 29K)

youtu.be/y6yLdHO6aqQ

But this is exactly what other posters are talking about. She was only effective because you didn't want to hurt her. If you were someone who truly wanted to fuck her up all those joint locks and weak spot attacks would only serve to drive up the aggression level.