Together with gf for 6 years, both in our late 20s. Almost no sexy time anymore, so I confronted her...

Together with gf for 6 years, both in our late 20s. Almost no sexy time anymore, so I confronted her. She said I'm boring... What does that even mean?

Attached: b2a8ed9a3dc1d5f23c29b5701c5bc6c6.jpg (640x800, 79K)

means your shit in bed and she wants bbc you cuck

Surprise anal.

dump her

made her cum before, can't be...

what about not dumping her and fixing?

post more you cuck

Means shes not attracted to you anymore. She has been fucking other people for a while or will be soon.

Damn dude she straight out told you to your face you're boring. She's getting it elsewhere. I'm sorry man.

I'm a gentleman, I don't just post her

Worried about that also, Its not a confidence booster... And yes, to my face.

cause she's not your gf you larping fag

I think she wants to experiment, but idk, sounds wierd...

whats that supposed to mean?

Was with someone for about 7 years. Ended up being ghosted. To avoid anything similar, do something to gain control of the situation. Dumping her is the easiest way because if she leaves you, she won’t come back.

If you've really been together that long and she's just being a nigger out of no where and she's also not even trying I'd leave.

im with this. she told you she doenst want you. leave

break up with her immediately. or ur gonna end up getting cheated on it shes gonna be mad crude about something you wont be able to get passed. definitely talk about it though.

Cheat on her asap. That will spice the relationship up. Tell her all the coke whores youve been railing due to her lack of interest in pleasing you sexually dont agree with how boring she thinks you are.

Shes fucking jody bro she has no drive 4 u so if you ain't giving it to her jody is js sorry bro

sorry Sup Forumsro it’s over