I hate minorities so god damn much

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

I hate minorities so god damn much.
All you fucking do is complain about how opwessed you are, it's always "OOGA BOOGA ME ME ME GIB ME DAT FO FREE ME ME ME ME DINGA DINGA DINGA" until you get what you want, then you ask for even more.
You can't have the cake and eat it too you fucking brown skinned pieces off shit.
Living in close proximity to whites is not a human right, go back to your own shithole of a country if you can't find even the tiniest bit of gratitude for everything the white race has done for you.
We've given you everything, yet you still continue to want to ruin it for everyone.
You're all leeches on society who sit on your fucking ass all day while swallowing up daddy white man's hard earned money through government benefits.
I hope you all have fun as the far right continues to find momentum in the West.
Can't wait to see your smug fucking faces when you get kicked back to the gutter you came from, you won't be laughing then.

Attached: 1570559436453.jpg (52 KB, 540x772)

Other urls found in this thread:

legeerook.com/13557667/italian-got-a-creampie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interaction_(statistics)
theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/13/james-watson-scientist-honors-stripped-reprehensible-race-comments

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

I'm scared of brown people who work harder for less

Joshua Sanchez
Joshua Sanchez

Attached: 3budzd.jpg (307 KB, 889x500)

Brody Miller
Brody Miller

Who wouldn't be?
Who in their right mind wouldn't be scared of brown people in general?

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

Brown people, I guess.

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

Yes, that hurts my wage. Why shouldn't we kick them the fuck out?

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

It's a free market you commie

James Flores
James Flores

I know one guy who's a cuck haha

Cameron Ramirez
Cameron Ramirez

I'm a fascist, not a commie. All whites should be openly racist fascists. Non whites are fucking shit and ruin our beautiful culture. We can go back to free market when the shit skins like you are gone.

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

Lmao. Scared white bitches.

I've never asked for free shit or collected any gov benefits. I've worked hard for everything I have. I also make more than most white people at work.

Also, hope you choke on a bbc.

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

open borders = DA FREE MARKET
Retard detected.

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

t. Nigger on welfare that's afraid of whitey catching on to niggers gravy train

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

Saying this unironically without realizing that white people are in fact a minority.

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

Meant for

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

Just admit it, you like it when your job is taken by a big, brown man. With hands twice as big as yours, working that job in a way you never can and will. You love that stuff, you want every brown man in the neighborhood to take that job and use your tools.

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

No? I think niggers should fucking hang lol.

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

Try harder bloomberg

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

Ha, keep telling yourself that, kid. We both know I'm right

Joshua Carter
Joshua Carter

How? Sounds like a super niche cuck fetish. Quit projecting your faggatry on others, faggot.

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

what do you do for a living?

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

Yes it is. The free market is there to get the best individual on the best job. You don't want to interfere with the free market and create borders to protect the fat kids that can't compete because they're too fat and lazy

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

much.
All you fucking do is complain about how opwessed you are,

""boohoo those darn minorities always complaining about stuff!"" complains the white faggot
cry more little crybaby, especially when you pay for my lunch and weed

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

Fuck you nigga. All you racist ass crackas are shells of your parents. Your parents built this economy and their legacy is now some racist cuck who leeches off of their hard earned money. Just because we get our money off of government benefits does it mean we lazy fuck you pussy boi.

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

they're just mad jews beat them in the oppression olympics

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

cultural integrity isn't based on race because that would be really mean and racist if it was true
LOL, you progressive faggots are so fucking stupid. This is why you retards are losing the white vote. You cannot face reality if it hurts your feefees.

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

i don't pay taxes, jokes on you nigger

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

people who aren't racist losers aren't often afraid of brown people. racist losers though, fucking terrified of anything that isn't white. Bet the racist fags only eat white bread

Asher Sullivan
Asher Sullivan

Why do niggers pretend that slavery was and still is the worst thing to happen to them and the sole reason why they're a big fucking flop of a race?
The only reason you're not a starving 40 iq caveman living in a sub-saharan mudhut is BECAUSE your great granny sucked her slave master's fat white cock.
You're not getting forced into a car tyre and burnt alive for stealing a chicken BECAUSE whites were so generous to allow you to live around us.
Instead, you're eating tv dinners and splooging all over yourself 24/7 cause don't feel like working and are on welfare.
Are you not grateful?

Attached: 831.png (272 KB, 680x566)

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

the scary part is that it turns out racist behavior comes from being in contact with niggers

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

rants about minorities
posts Latina ass for attention.

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

I can't actually compete with minorities sp the solution is to remove them so I no longer have to compete with them which I feel is fair

Chase Price
Chase Price

How the fuck does my free market argument equate to progressivism you dumb cuck

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

kek
then shut the fuck up you neet loser

Kayden King
Kayden King

Even if this was true, would this be your justification to turn once great, 90% white countries into 3rd world shitholes? Why do you hold such animosity towards us that you feel the need to ruin our peaceful way of living?

Evan Lopez
Evan Lopez

It doesn't matter if I directly compete with illegals in my work field or not, the lowering of the price floor of labor hurts ALL wages. Read an economics book you dumb shit skin and then get out of my beautiful nation.

Keep redpilling whites, nigger.

You're just mad you're not as naive as our parents were on the true nature of shit skins.

Open borders is a hyper progressive position you dumb shit skin.

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

people aren't racist when they are only surrounded by bothers of the same race

no. shit.

Attached: Edgar-human-SS-01.jpg (209 KB, 638x630)

Cameron Jenkins
Cameron Jenkins

i kek'd

Attached: 1573453993431.jpg (342 KB, 827x914)

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

Who wants to bet this is a black dude larping as a /pol tard

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

Fuck fairness. Multiculturalism is fucking shit for white people. All shit skins do is take.

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

admits minorities undercut the labor market
tries to argue that as a good thing

go back to r.eddit, faggot.

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

you're just mad we're not ****

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

In the past black men did all the work because they were enslaved and you kept them under control with chains. Now brown people do all the work because they are more competitive in a free market and you keep them under control with borders. So what you're really afraid of is freedom. You're scared as shit that you'll lose control and get exposed as the lazy, fat fucks you know you are.

Kevin Richardson
Kevin Richardson

gotta love whites who get on the internet and pretend to be black lol. Go post another "u mad wyte boi?" thread and keep roleplaying as a black dude on r/blackpeopletwitter.

fucking cuck.

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

We are the only ones here giving you boring ass crackas any culture. All the little white kids practice our dances and all the white teens try and talk like us. The only person turning this country into is your racist ass Cheeto president.

Dominic Gutierrez
Dominic Gutierrez

ain't you a fucking edgelord son?

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

Multiculturalism is fucking shit for white people.
and now you know (kind of) what it has been like for minorities for a long fucking time and now that th pendulum is swinging away from privileged white side white are losing their fucking mind.
weak as fuck

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

legeerook.com/13557667/italian-got-a-creampie

Austin Young
Austin Young

Fuck you racist cracker

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

he says on a white invented computer using white invented internet running on white invented DC current

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

look at this retarded spin.. aint you a special snowflake kiddo?

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

Attached: bait.png (90 KB, 500x501)

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

Never heard such stupid shit. What faggot is afraid of people because they have a different skin color? Racists are uneducated fags that have never accomplished anything in life

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

What job are you stuck in that you’re competing with minority’s?
Sounds like you aren’t smart enough to enjoy your white privilege with honor and confidence. Useless whites like you are why the browns started questioning our power to begin with.

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

I don't need to read a book to understand that the US relies on cheap labor. Paying an employee more than another to do the same job is simply bad economics. It sounds like you have become displaced by the market and are quite sour about it because your employer found a better solution. It doesn't matter whether illegals come here and "steal" our jobs, or the jobs get outsourced. But sometimes it is simply too expensive to hire certain people for a job. This is actually great because you get to see first hand how the free market works. What it sounds like is you want a handout. But that's not how this works. You need to do better than a job in which you need to compete with a person who will do it for less. How much do you make a year, user? If its anything less than 50k a year, then you have absolutely nobody to blame but yourself for being a lazy piece of shit. I bet you don't even have a savings account, 401k, hsa, portfolio.

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

I've been hiring fewer and fewer white men through the years specifically for their shit attitude. They're like white women and dating, they want the absolute best handed to them while putting in minimal effort. To be fair, my accounts, lawyers, and realtors are white (surprisingly not Jewish) and they're top notch. As far as labor, management, and contract work goes being white isn't an asset and is sometimes a detriment

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

yeah, because we all know that shitty job you work to put yourself through college is the only job you'll ever have for the rest of your life.

Fucking retard.

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

Yeah ok twitterfag give me a better answer than the "ok boomer" tier white people have no culture meme

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

I've been hiring

No you haven't, shut up faggot.

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

You say that as if you yourself invented all that. Guess what, you did not, you're trying to live off the glory of others because you invented fuck all yourself, you lazy fat ass.

Joseph Gonzalez
Joseph Gonzalez

Ok. Fairness is for faggots. Fuck you shit skins, whites are realizing that you people make our beautiful cultures turn to shit and that scares you. Good. It should.

Don't forget who cracked the whip, nigger. Don't forget who enslaved who. You gonna get rekt in the race war, lol.

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

not to mention retarded internal politics.
in my experience whites in such low end jobs also tend to to be clique oriented and prone to doing creepy shit to get back at each other (the way women do)

Grayson Parker
Grayson Parker

I hate white supremacists so god damn much.
All you fucking do is complain about how opwessed you are, it's always "OOGA BOOGA ME ME ME GIB ME DAT FO FREE ME ME ME ME DINGA DINGA DINGA" until you get what you want, then you ask for even more.
You can't have the cake and eat it too you fucking white skinned pieces off shit.
Living in close proximity to other whites is not a human right, go back to your own shithole small town Alabama if you can't find even the tiniest bit of gratitude for everything minorities have done for you.
We've given you everything, yet you still continue to want to ruin it for everyone.
You're all leeches on society who sit on your fucking ass all day while swallowing up daddy Mexican and Asian man's hard earned money through buying into a corrupt capitalist economy which pays minority workers less so much white man can have an iPhone for 1,000 instead of 2.
I hope you all have fun as the far left continues to find momentum in the "West".
Can't wait to see your smug fucking faces when you get kicked back to the gutter you came from, you won't be laughing then.

Jeremiah Harris
Jeremiah Harris

Sounds about white.

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

Worldwide fashion was black slavery at the time (had been popular for 1000's of years). America - the pioneers in undoing slavery. Now all the cool kids outlaw slavery, thanks USA!

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

make our beautiful cultures
give me 3 examples of your beautiful culture that you actively participate in to maintain its integrity for your children

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

mfw i am watching two black whores yell at a young white cashier ebonics style as we speak
You can hardly tell they're speaking english

Attached: 1573295194517.png (902 KB, 704x538)

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

Attached: 1565405231637.jpg (31 KB, 541x540)

Angel Adams
Angel Adams

Now that you mention it, you're right. I never really paid attention to that before. Not to mention that every white guy wants to act like a manager instead of focusing on the work in front of him

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

mexico outlawed slavery before the United states
hence Texas and the mexican American war

but yeah the usa was still among the first to say fuck slavery (specifically)

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

Ok nigger ape.

As I said before, lowering the price floor on labor hurts ALL wages. Why are leftists such economically illiterate niggers?

baseless ad hom attacks that don't refute the simple premise that lowering the price floor on labor hurts ALL wages, regardless of sector
You debate like a leftist nigger.

Ok LARPing nigger, whatever you say.

can't refute the fact that whites have a total monopoly on inventions that matter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sucks to suck.

Vermont

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

that's to piss white people off
it seems to work so well that blacks don't even know why they do it anymore

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

Look who is talking white trash. Why don't you go back to your country form which you came from and get imprisoned traitor. And no one is thankful for the land your thief ancestor stole or the diseases they brough. This isn't your land so leave anytime soon and take your diseases with you.

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

I'm only here for more pictures like this one OP

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

Imagine being so convinced that the reason you're a failure is because people who are "beneath you" are beating you.

If they're so beneath you then how did they beat you PROUD SONS OF THE NORTH? If white people are superior then shouldn't they still be in charge? Lmao this shit logic is worse than Islam

John James
John James

Why would anybody have more than 1? Most people only have 1 house.

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

You would rather be living in Africa?
Whatever you say Demetrius.

Isaac James
Isaac James

Jews hijacked Western civilization with manipulation of Christian ethics and holohoax propaganda. You can laugh and call that silly but if anybody bothers to do the research, this is what they'll find.

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

Because you're useless like op. And all you all do is complain. Just like he says "minorities" do. You both are useless and should go back to where you came from. Retards.

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

when the screeching libs were going in about "entitlement" I thought they were full of shit but the rise of the alt-right was absolutely hard to ignore evidence of the legitimacy of "white privilege" amd what it actually means.
and to be fair Asians in such jobs are the worst when it comes to forming cliques of nothing but Asians. they work hard as fuck and don't complain though. especially Mongolians in my experience. them Mongolians are something else.

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

you're viewing it from the wrong lens, retard. The issue is (((large scale corporations))) hiring cheap labor. No one thinks that beaners are literally beating them, they just contribute to a system that does.

James Perry
James Perry

Hahaha

Daniel Ward
Daniel Ward

Alright, apparently all of you are retarded so I'm gonna spice things up.

Attached: 1573307737453.jpg (223 KB, 460x609)

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

You're providing my point. You have a shit personality. But go ahead and keep calling people names like some kind of child. It'll show everyone how tough you are

Levi Torres
Levi Torres

Jews can basically do whatever they want, with their greatly superior IQ scores.
Niggers to whites compares like whites to Jews.

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

Multiculturalism destroys social cohesion.

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

Attached: 1575731516346.jpg (1.27 MB, 1947x3380)

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

on the money

What kind of beta do you have to be to be running the god damn world, literally set up the framework for modern industrialised society, than still feel like minorities r "tekin muh jobs"

William Morales
William Morales

Oh man if only the (white owned) corporations paid WHITE PEOPLE 2 dollars an hour to clean toilets!! THEN WE WOULD BE IN CHARGE!

If you want to go do back breaking labor for little pay, then go do it you fucking retard

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

Yeah but what about Asians?

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

Attached: 1568716245974.jpg (382 KB, 630x957)

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

You have no culture "american" (amerikkan) bitch! You go back to where you came from

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

Attached: 1568720005437.png (581 KB, 1050x1621)

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

OP is a faggot.

Carson Young
Carson Young

You debate like a woman. You may now go cry in the fucking corner.

I won't even deny Jews are intelligent. But why the fuck shouldn't whites boot the kikes the fuck out? We have numbers and the guns.

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

Vermont
nigger, you have maple syrup
maple syrup isn't white

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

Attached: 1570597323842.jpg (223 KB, 780x1182)

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

More than you, shit skin

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

You have literally twisted my point into such a way that i actually don't know what you're trying to argue.

also "white owned" lol. Forget JIDF is on this website so much.

Jose Barnes
Jose Barnes

Hahaha

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

why would anyone have more than one cultural aspect that's worth holding on to?
good question....
the fag couldn't even name one

Dominic Cox
Dominic Cox

HARD WIRED NPC
DICKSHRINK DNA
RECESSIVE RACIST
CUMSKINS BBC WILL
LIBERATE WOMANKIND
FROM THE SUPPRESSION
AND COVERSIVE DESTRUCTION
AND OBSTRUCTION
OF THE DIVINE FEMININE BY
MEANS OF RACISM SEXISM FEAR
DOMINATION AND CONTROL PARADIGMNS
OF ENSLAVEMENT FOR OPPRESSION

FUCK RACISM AND FUCK YOU
DUMB FUCK RACISTS OF
EUROPEAN/EHITR MALES
YOU COWARDICE BITCH ASS
BIGIT FAGGOT

OHHH HOW U FEAR THE TRUE
POWER OF BLACK MASCULINITY
AND OUR ANCIENT POWER THAT IS
BEYOND YOUR MAGGOT PARASITIC
BITCH ASS "POWER" WHICH IS
JUST THE USURPTION OF OUR ENERGY ANYWAY ULTIMATELY
5ACCELERATING YOUR DEMISE
FROM SPIRITUAL INTO PHYSICAL

Attached: jayel96-BuWuhBNB0Q3.jpg (90 KB, 1080x1041)

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

Hahaha

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

Lol, stfu u silly bitch before I get up out muh chair and whack u with a newspaper.

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

Ask a white guy in town where the welfair office is, chances are he has no idea. Ask a minority, they know where it is and exactly how to scam it.

Attached: 1574293873046.gif (1.89 MB, 305x242)

Gavin King
Gavin King

"hey guys, newfag here, where is the Sup Forums subreddit?"

Could you suck dick any harder? You fat delinquent cunt.

Christopher Perry
Christopher Perry

oh.. oh,
he Big mad

Attached: 1574667096611.gif (1.45 MB, 287x161)

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

If you don't like it here, go back to Europe.

Attached: 1294214409478.jpg (290 KB, 600x600)

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

jews are more intelligent than whites so they should be I charge.
whites are more intelligent than niggers so niggers should be exterminated

yeah I'll take jew masters over white masters

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

The reason you don't know what I'm trying to argue is because your "genetically superior" pentium 2 processor brain has the capacity of a fucking raccoon

MINORITIES ARE KILLING THE WHITE MASTER RACE
OK how are they doing that?
TEKIN MUH JAHBS
Okay which jobs
THE ONES THE WHITE CORPORATIONS GAVE THEM

Caleb Barnes
Caleb Barnes

No matter how much you white leftist scum like to back up minorities and argue that they're peaceful and benefit society, you'll still choose the all-white suburban neighbourhood every single time.
Why is that?
You're not racist are you?

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

Low crime rates are a great aspect of WHITE culture. Go look at Finlands crime rates. Better than any shit skin nation by a mile.

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

Blame capitalists, not the people working for them. Chances are, you'll line their pockets anyways, so just keep crying

Nicholas Taylor
Nicholas Taylor

fuckin lol saved

Mason Russell
Mason Russell

Singapore, idiot

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

Go back to where you came from

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

social cohesion.
do you know the first and last names of all your neighbors?
I bet you dont, I bet you haven't even tried getting to know them. I bet you were a little triggered when a neighbor of yours tried to be friendly towards you.
kek

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

Who said this is a debate? I'm talking about real world results. I'm good where I am. You're complaining. But if it makes you feel any better then sure, you won the debate and I'll go cry in a corner

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

They may be smarter but they sure are shit are less nice. Jews are the apex racists. Their very religion is racism. They're just being nice to brown people because they serve their primary objective of eliminating white communities. When you serve their purpose, they'll enslave you fags too. Shit skins just scare Jews much less than whites (for obvious reasons).

William Howard
William Howard

But then who would you have paying for you to sit on your ass all day, darkie?
Certainly not your darkie brothers and sisters.

Attached: 444884.png (1.34 MB, 1570x1526)

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

True

Cooper Miller
Cooper Miller

Asians aren't shit skins. They're ok. They can actually make nice civilizations.

My neighbors are all niggers. I knew my neighbors names when I lived in a white neighborhood. But right now I live in the city for work.

Ok fag.

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

Lmfao Singapore is an outlier and you know it, even then, the only reason they have it good is because of their white population and their history of British rule and law.
Plus they have no niggers or spics.

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

Source plz

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

newspaper
why are you still getting newspapers in 2019.
alot aren't all newspapers just "Jewish propaganda "? why you support such things with your money, goy?

Thomas Allen
Thomas Allen

All white Americans have to do to cut the neck of minorities is cut off their wellfare, they are dead.

Attached: 1573297075337.png (507 KB, 588x617)

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

Dude, calm the fuck down and get over yourself. When you say the white race has done so much for them, you know that doesn't mean you. You haven't done shit. Fucking pathetic waste whining so you don't have to actually do anything.

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

Shhhhh you're going to melt the snowflake

John Sanders
John Sanders

Likely the stupidest comment in this whole thread

Ian Cooper
Ian Cooper

Racist cuck/10 commentary.

Sebastian Watson
Sebastian Watson

Hahaha

Jonathan Ward
Jonathan Ward

Lol shut the fuck up and go work on a farm you fascist

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

You're right but it's hard letting go, ya know?

social cohesion doesn't have anything to do with race if I pretend it doesn't
Ok retard.

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

Except sleep with their entire bilogical family

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

I love it when the niggers say this. I have DNA evidence my family has been in North America for over 300 years. How about you go back to Africa so you can die of famine or thirst, dumb fuck.

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

Finland
a racially and culturally homogenous country with less population that many US states
k, bro. ill legit contribute $5 to you so that you can move to Finland. I bet plenty of others on here would contribute to you to gtfo of our country.
fuck. maybe I'll even make it $10 I'll give you

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

kys

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

It means me and every other hard working white man that ever lived.
You don't know me, I work much harder than you do.

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

We've given you everything
why do alt rightoids always say this? You havent accomplished anything

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

meh.
I'll still take jews over whites regardless of your propaganda

Xavier Murphy
Xavier Murphy

I'll pay you a 1000 to move to Liberia. What's the matter? Do you hate black people?

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

Makes sense

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

until you get what you want
sounds like you hate whoever's giving it to them user

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

yeah turns out some people can't get over their basic fear of the unknown, which proves racists are just unthinking degenerate animals unsuited for civilized living

Jaxson Reed
Jaxson Reed

Hahaha

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

You can say the same thing about them. When they whine about oppression and slavery you know that it's not them who experienced it

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

t. Liberal elite cocksuckers.

Jack Bell
Jack Bell

sure Cletus.
I know your kind
you rarely leave your fucking house.
for work (assuming)
for grocery shopping. I know you only use the self checkout as well.
the rest of the time your sitting your pink ass in front of some kind of screen deep in escapism or crying online like a little bitch.
YOU are the death of white culture, not minorities

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

After all, they gave you a boat ride to America

Austin Collins
Austin Collins

Most shit skins do. Shit skins love gibs, even if they're from people that hate them. That's why whites need to collectivise against you literal orcs.

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

Hahaha

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

Less racism, and more sauce on OP
i know that's a carrefour, so maybe she's from Europe, probably France, Spain, or Portugal

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

Thank you liberals that opposed it, of whom some were from the USA

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

Ok diseased ape

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

I'm a dumb uneducated nigger faggot with poor grammer

Aaron Barnes
Aaron Barnes

. I have DNA evidence my family has been in North America for over 300 years.
lololololol

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

95% of all scientific breakthroughs and other meaningful historical events were conceived by the white race
look at every single ~90% white society/nation
Cope harder for fuck's sake
I hate taking bait like this but I can't help it

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

Let's derail this to a dat ass thread, I mean, look at that fuckin ass.

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

Sourceeee
Would kiss her feet and let the black bull bully me for those precious white breasts

Attached: CuckoldSessions-bts-angel-wicky.jpg (31 KB, 640x480)

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

Ok nigger. I know your kind too. FBI crime stats tell me all I need to know about which races fuck up communities :^)
Care to take a guess which races commit the most rape, murder, assault and theft?
inb4 "DA FBI RAYCIZ N SHEEEET NIGGUH"

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

Yeah, because fascism has worked so well in the past.

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

white bread
What do you mean by that? There is only white bread in the world, all those brown and colored shit are for slavs and niggers.

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

It has...

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

Liberia
why would I go there? I'm American born and raised
I'm not black
I'm not particularly unhappy with my little corner of the United States.
still seems like it would be better if youover out since you are the unhappy one.
$10

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

Hahaha

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

being against racism is for liberals

and this is why the Republicans keep loosing people year after year

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

Fascism worked great before the Jew World Order had to send their attack dog (America) to go kill it before more people learned how wonderful it was.

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

In America we make up about 72% of the population, but in the world, you are correct, the majority would be the Chinese and the Indians.

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

Go back to where you came from diseased ape

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

Why don't you want to live in a rich, vibrant nation like Liberia? Do you hate black people?

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

Literally every nigger out there are a racist. They only care for their nigger ass and they hate anybody else like whites or chinks or whatever. SAme to any other minorities, spics, chinks, jews, any of them are only care about their own race and literally hate any others, and yet nobody's blaming them. Fuck you all hypocrite pieces of filth.

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

kek
it definitely wasn't jews that gave my ancestors the boat ride over.

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

you already lost though
deal with it

Gabriel Price
Gabriel Price

Yep. Racism is the default mode for all humans. In fact, only whites poses the altruism to look past racism with any regularity.

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

See this picture? That's a 'normal distribution'. I know math and lines scares leftest, so I'll make this gentle for your delicate brains.

They are useful in measuring and the probability and estimating the value of traits and appear frequently in nature. The 'y' value shows the relative probability of finding an object in a population with 'trait' at value 'x'.

As you can see, statistics tend to show the distribution of African American IQs as significantly lower than that of whites. Statistics have bore out that IQ is 80% hereditary; this is evolution.

Attached: 340px-Normal-Distribution-PDF.svg.png (18 KB, 340x217)

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

I'm atill not black, Cletus.
try again

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

(IQ Data Statistics Image)

Attached: iq5-580x381.jpg (36 KB, 580x381)

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

I don't feel like dealing with it.
I feel like telling as many of my fellow whites about fascism and it's benefits as possible.
Does that bother you?
Tough shit, faggot.

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

(NFL - Physical Acuity Statistics)

Attached: NFL-2014-04.png (26 KB, 606x618)

Sebastian Jenkins
Sebastian Jenkins

You're all leeches on society who sit on your fucking ass all day while swallowing up daddy white man's hard earned money through government benefits.
Wait I thought we were talking about minorities, not oligarchs. Are oligarchs the minority that you are referring to?

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

Hahaha

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

I just wanna make the point that when it looked like Trump was going to win in 2016, all of the celebrities and twitter personalities all said they were going to move to Canada.......not one of them said they'd move to MEXICO.

Anyone saying they're not racist is virtue signalling. First thing I learned at the museum of tolerance as a kid. There's 2 doors inside to see the museum, one door is for "Racists" and the second door was for "Non-Racists" Obviously we all aimed fot the second door and it was permanently locked shut. The educator then explained that there is no such thing as a fully non-bigotted person and that we all have our biases and that those biases need to be addressed in order to learn and grow.

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

"oligarchs" is a funny way to spell "kikes"

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

Your race hates you

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

again. I'm not unhappy here in america.
I have no reason whatsoever to live anywhere else .

you on the other hand are unhappy here and the ahit that's making you unhappy is shit that is not going to change.
deal with it
or
gtfo
$10

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

You'd have to be a real raccoon brain to post race based statistics that aren't normalized for wealth and income, oh wait

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

Statistics have bore out that IQ is 80% hereditary
Statistics establish correlation not cause and effect. This is what happens when retards think they understand science.

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

These numbers cannot be explained socio-culturally away. Why do these numbers manifest this way?

We can say with pretty high confidence that relatively, whites have naturally selected for more ingenuity and intelligence, where as blacks have been selecting for physical strength and speed.

If you can do some goofy shit to invalidate this, just respect that these are numbers, not 'speculations'. My hypothesis is supported by evidence.

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

Okay so go move to Antarctica where it's white for as far as you can see you proud son of the north

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

raccoon brain
I like this. I'm using it

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

Choke with "you money" bitch

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

you retards will be the death of us. You will refuse to see anything but race to your dying breath. Go and die for hitler while he's getting high on meth and cornering the market for his donors.

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

In one sentence, you don't want people who don't know you assuming things about you. In the next sentence, you assume something about someone you don't know. Jesus Christ, you're fucking dumb. I really hope today is your last day.

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

Go back to where you come from bitch

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

Please Check your White Privilege and go back to work and earn more money so you can give your tax dollars to Tyrone, Shitquanda, Shyrica, Dashtoto, Meileak. You must pay reparations for past Slavery, you know that, right?

Attached: 1425681706947.jpg (22 KB, 350x232)

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

You don't know me, I work much harder than you

That means you don't know me either. Are you broken?

Asher Hall
Asher Hall

Are you upset that you don't have native blood? Must be pretty triggering for you

Oliver Foster
Oliver Foster

go for it. yell from your soapbox with the full force of your autism!!!
pretty much the only ones who will listen are weak losers like you, a minority among whites as it iis, while the rest of the whitesand minorities will be berating your sorry pink ass

Wyatt Gutierrez
Wyatt Gutierrez

The fuck is so funny retard? You have no culture or history so you get triggered when others do?

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

wtf are you talking about Alfreb Einstime?

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

Blacks have jobs and are still poor. Your ideology is built on a myth designed to fracture the working class and distract from the billionaires (who btw doubled their wealth in the last 10 years through cronyism while you were busy blaming tyrone for your shit life)

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

LOOK EVERYBODY, NIGGERS ARE GOOD AT NIGGERBALL!!!
SO LET'S GIVE THEM ENDLESS GIBBS AND LET THEM SHIT UP WHITE COMMUNITIES!!!!
Progressive liberal logic, everyone.

denying ZOG
\reddit\

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

I don't have a job and am poor too

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

PUTTING THESE RACIST CUMSKINS THROUGH THE SAME TREATMENT DONE TO BLACK FOLK THEM MAGGOTS WONT EXIST BITCH ASS COWARDUCE TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE

MURPHYS LAW
WILL INEVITABLE
REENSURE IT

Asher Carter
Asher Carter

Imagine not understanding intelligence is tied to sociological factors and not because of your superior white brain

Attached: Nisbett.reading.jpg (115 KB, 1289x749)

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

I doubt you are literate, but give it a try
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interaction_(statistics)

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

Hahaha

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

I just wanna make the point that when it looked like Trump was going to win in 2016, all of the celebrities and twitter personalities all said they were going to move to Canada.......not one of them said they'd move to MEXICO.
English is spoken by most Canadians
people would rather move somewhere with the same language, shocking

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

If there was a race war in America the whites would win within the first 3 days. Y'all niggas would be too busy shooting eachother over what colour shirt you wear and then blaming it on whitey as usual... Deflect deflect deflect. The black community could never do anything bad.

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

Let him preach. It'll turn people away from fascism

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

Hahaha

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

Imagine not understanding that IQ predicts life success with more accuracy than any other sociological stat in existance.

Imagine understanding that Black People as a whole have the lowest IQs of any human beings alive.

Imagine understanding these things both at the same time.

Imagine.

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

Actually I'm having great success converting whites into ethno centrists because I can actually make logically sound arguments unlike you progressive air heads and your empty platitudes and shaming tactics.
Cry more for me, faggot.

Attached: 1573217674939.jpg (99 KB, 524x699)

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

You must be stupid

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

people would rather move somewhere with the same language
Please explain latin americans then

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

Hahaha

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

Be white
Get killed by white school shooter

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

denying ZOG
remind me again how jeff bezos and bill gates are jewish?

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

You mutts know nothing. Niggers are like nothing compared to muslims, and I know it because I live around them, muslim spupid goatfuckers are the worst of the worst. I envy you, I wish my problems was about niggers or other minorities, it's nothing, nothing compared to muslim problem.

Jordan Jackson
Jordan Jackson

the forces of evolution magically decided to ignore the human brain because it would be mean and racist if it didn't

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

Are you related to Elizabeth Warren

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

They want to make (steal/remove) money/opportunity in/from the economic machine created by white people called 'America'.

William Reyes
William Reyes

Well said friend

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

Can you honestly not read a graph that doesn't have shiny contrasted colors and BLACKS BAD, WHITES GOOD on it? The graph literally debunks your reply you jizzskin

Blake Young
Blake Young

Fuck off retard, you whites come to singapore and contribute nothing.

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

bro...
I'm 1/8 Jicarilla.
at least.

try again

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

HURRRRRR I NAMED 2 RICH GOYS, NOW ZIONISTS IN GOVERNMENT DON'T EXIST, DURRRRRR
Ok retard.

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

No I'm actually related to the early french settlers who mingled amongst the natives and didn't genocide them. My ancestors traded and bred with them and lived in peace side by side with the Iroquois and Algonquin tribes.

Anthony Richardson
Anthony Richardson

1/8th eh?

David "running horse" Sawitsky

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

True

Ryder Lopez
Ryder Lopez

SURE. HOWEVER
Brown/Bkack >MEN< ARE FILLED WITH COMPASSION AND CONSIDER LOGICAL SOLUTIONS & PERSPECTIVES FROM UNCONDIITIONAL LOVE TO PROVIDE REASONABLE ALTERNATIVES THAT DESTROY RACISM OPPRESSION AND THE ENSLAVEMENT OF HUMANITY

NEGGALLECT IS
BLACK MASCULINE INTELLECT
THE RACISTS OF CUMSKIN FEAR MOST

ALL FEMALES LOWKEY
JIRATE IN THE
VICINITY OF REAL /
GROWN ENLIGHTENED NIGGA

Attached: unknown-1.png (455 KB, 457x478)

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

based

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

Literally the only reason for your success is British influence. Same goes with Hong Kong.
White people created your society, stop being delusional and kiss my fucking feet you slanty eyed gook.

James Davis
James Davis

lol
it won't be long before I'm in full practice of some very specific cultural activities and food which is tradition for my race around Christmas.
not hard to keep your culture alive. mine survived the anglo wave which obviously included the active suppression of my races culture and identity.

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

Seriously tho. If the British and Americans didn't control that entire region for years and years the Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, and Taiwan would all be under Chinese control.

Funny how conveniently they don't mention how much Singapore relies on its imports from white countries.

Jayden Bennett
Jayden Bennett

IQ is correlated with your parents economic standing which is correlated with success. The vast majority of research points to parent's economic standing as the most influential factor (hence why you are a failure). You are willfully ignorant. Genetics does have a correlation but you treat it as if it were some sacred sign from god.

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

a spiritual war you have already lost before it even begins dickshrink dont press your luck
your tools are created from the very energy abd power of thise u assume are too weak to win the physical can easily be broken from another aspect especially from fed up creators

Attached: IMG-20191120-150248-081.jpg (21 KB, 320x306)

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

log poster
I bet you are having great success......

Attached: 1548542713227.png (97 KB, 326x286)

Wyatt Price
Wyatt Price

I named the two richest men in the world. I think that's pretty relevant. Your juvenile comment? Not so much.

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

Thing is, you're both niggers.

Hunter Moore
Hunter Moore

Imagine having to cope this hard because you know women will always prefer a regular black man to the basement dwelling Sup Forums incels who feast on this eugenic nonsense.

Attached: IMG-20191205-131347-774.jpg (20 KB, 405x405)

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

If you whites didn't come in our society would be under jap control and would've been better than the state it's in our, keep whining cumskin

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

Story time:

I have a black colleague who I get along with fairly well. Keep trying to put in a good word for him if he were to wanna transfer to our group. Talk to another colleague, apparently she offered to buy him a drink at a company outing. He told her "cool, can you go ahead and buy me two?" Faith lost again in niggers everywhere. It doesn't matter how successful, what education they received, what stage of life the are in, the absolute truth is niggers gonna nig.

Julian Bell
Julian Bell

trash

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

cumskin

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

Hahaha

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

They definitely have addictive personalities. They are also pretty fucking dumb considering the entire black community is trying to bring back segregation. Telling white people to stay home, etc etc.

Suddenly now it's their turn to treat white people like shit apparently and they're taking full advantage of it. God knows the hornets nest they'll eventually stir up.

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

what about them?
lots of people speak Spanish in the United states.
more latin Americans speak English than you realize

meanwhile Americans just assume you need to know English in Mexico an so toss.their dart at Canada instead

Matthew Rodriguez
Matthew Rodriguez

Hahaha

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

Cumskin

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

Race correlates heavily with IQ. In any other setting, the simple conclusion would be that different races have different mental facilities.
But that answer is considered too mean to be true to progressive faggots invent all these nebulous, un-falseifyable reasons the results we see aren't due to the obvious genetic differences.
Besides, have you ever even seen an IQ test? It's pure pattern recognition. You don't even need to be literate to take one. The notion that education is the main factor in one's score is nonsense. It's not the kind of test one could even study for.

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

I mean, you and your other subordinate SE Asian kind wouldn't exist, so I guess you're right.

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

I'm white and my closest friends are indian, black, chinese, and white. Every race has hateful bigots just like you, but every race also has real human beings who don't don't need visual indicators to judge someone's character.

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

My cum is yellow, so cumskin is more about chinks

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

Imagine being this stupid that you think IQ correlates to your parents income.

Time to get out of your mom's basement little boy.

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

go see a doctor

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

yep 1/8
enough to shut the fag down

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

Forbes will tell me truth about who has the most asset based wealth
Sure thing buddy.

Blake Lee
Blake Lee

That ain't healthy man

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

He's right. You don't put it in a girls butt and then pee? Fucking loser

Thomas Turner
Thomas Turner

That's pretty fucking pathetic that you brag about being 1/8th native LMFAO

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

Imagine being so racist that your body literally ejaculates the little color you have

Ayden Sanders
Ayden Sanders

Yeah, it's YOUR closest friends, but do you really believe that nog or pajeet will say the same about you? Stop watching stupid tv shows like psych about multicultural best friends forever, that's just a lie

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

Go to a doctor.

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

I'm not sure you're right about that. The graph shows growing income disparity, and declining Black-white test scores.
However, it looks as though the limit of the standardized test scores difference (from the dashed line) is around at best 0.45.

And the trajectory of the line might not even be accurate.

In the future, those with the deepest and fastest problem solving skills, and those with the most intuition in abstract thinking will be the most successful. In the technologically progressive world we live in now, I think we can agree on that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Black people cannot compete. If I were 3' 10" tall, I wouldn't have a chance in the NBA. Most black people are going to be bottom feeders/annoyances, and it's a damn shame but that's evolution.

We will always need things built, though - manual labor and stuff - but Jews, then Asians, then White people will be running the show.

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

Apaches are just mexicans who stayed in the US. Don't get cocky dude. Of course of all the tribes it would be apache, too. Such a blatant lie lmao.

Caleb Phillips
Caleb Phillips

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
JIDF STRIKES AGAIN I LOVE IT

Attached: 1574674401293.png (189 KB, 464x506)

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

"Your graph is inaccurate because it doesn't fit into my racist worldview"

Lmao I'm done, how is anyone this fucking retarded

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

Hahaha

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

Mental faculties ****

Luke James
Luke James

That isn't what he said at all. That's you just being a print and rolling what he said up into a ball and going "THIS IS SHIT BECAUSE I SAY SO".

Get the fuck over yourself, kid.

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

Kek. But how do you explain his yellow teeth?

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

All the niggers and spics left a long time ago when they realized this thread is outside of their vocabulary range
Now it's just whites arguing amongst themselves again, just the way Moshe likes it

Attached: 149596.png (1.18 MB, 928x798)

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

Imagine being so dumb that you literally can't read a graph while also claiming blacks are dumber than you

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

Hahaha

Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook

WE IZZ ONE RACE, DA UMAN RACE

Attached: 1569180240306.png (1.65 MB, 1498x1516)

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

Imagine being so autistic that you literally declares that people can't read and call them dumb for no real reason other than your refuse to accept a perfectly valid point.

Someone get this nigger lover a helmet and box for crayons so he can calm down.

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

lulz
bro, you're just jelly you aren't native American
actually...
errr. bro why you bragging about it?

Apaches are just mexicans who stayed in the US.
the education system needs a complete overhaul it seems. more school funding?

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

It's perfectly well known that the French settlers got along very well with the natives because they respected the natives right to the land and only wanted to set up trading posts and trade with the natives in furs.

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

HAHAHA

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

Imagine having a world view so sensitive that a graph triggers you for hours

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

Way to literally blow everything said way out of proportion to make a really lame and lazy argument. How about you go look up the history of mexicans and southern US native tribes. The mexicans and natives in that region have the same bloodline you derp stick.

William Johnson
William Johnson

Right? This retard keeps screaming about a graph like it will change anything. Whites win again.

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

No it wouldn't? The genetic differences between "races" is minuscule. The vast majority of differences between individual genetics results from variation among people of the same "race". I am not denying that genetics could play a role (although our understanding of genetics is far from establishing this), but even if it did, race would not be the cause of the difference. Your brain has evolved to be very effective at distinguishing human features because your ancestors were social. That is why races seem so different to you, but if you were a dog, dogs of the same breed would look equally as different. Race has been studied very extensively by geneticist and the vast majority of scientists have come to the same conclusion, that their are no meaningful differences between races. If you at least were smart enough to argue that different groups were culturally incomparable you might actually be able to make some decent points, but you're not. You're a hateful idiot with a childlike worldview.

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

You look like a dog

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

Hahaha

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

WE IZZ ONE RACE WITE BOI

Attached: 1561128029316.jpg (145 KB, 529x1024)

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

Go look it up if you don't believe me. The French weren't like the British.

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

The genetic differences between humans and chimpanzees is "minuscule" too, lol.

Attached: 1563730503587.png (82 KB, 756x768)

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

They are actually the people who have stuck with me and gone out of their way to help me when it didn't benefit them in the least. I'm sorry you haven't had this experience? Not everyone is like you willing to betray their friends over race.

Charles Young
Charles Young

he won't believe it regardless

the same applied to many spanish settlements as well.
anglos thoug...

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

why would the JIDF waste it's resources spamming Sup Forums? You sound like MSNBC screaming "Russia! Russia! Russia!"

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

"Race has been studied very extensively by geneticist and the vast majority of scientists have come to the same conclusion, that their are no meaningful differences between races."
Implying you can keep your job doing genetic research if you reach any conclusion but this

Jacob Jackson
Jacob Jackson

why wouldn't the JIDF waste it's resources spamming Sup Forums?

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

You're so right. Trying to argue literally anything on Sup Forums is such a waste of valuable time.

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

Okay please enlighten me. What source should I trust?

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

Hahaha

Daniel Robinson
Daniel Robinson

Why would jannies waste their time moderating for free?
It's the same thing you fucking retard.
Either way, the JIDF have been caught out multiple times trying to influence Sup Forums. It's not even a conspiracy theory, it's just common knowledge.
You have to go back.

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

One that is centrist and doesn't lean to one side or the other. Ever consider that? Or are you one of those "freedom loving" democrats that tries to censor everyone who doesn't agree with you and call them an idiot? Be honest with yourself.

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

Why don't geneticists agree with your racist world view?
BECAUSE THEY'D LOSE THEIR JOB IF THEY DID
Then why didn't the people who made your racist stats keep their job?

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

this

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

Imagine being this autistic

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

also, this.

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

lol algerians fucking hate the french what are you on about

Dominic Jenkins
Dominic Jenkins

What source should I trust?
Not kikes.

Attached: 1559818619710.jpg (167 KB, 788x526)

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

Then why didn't the people who made your racist stats keep their job?
They don't.

theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/13/james-watson-scientist-honors-stripped-reprehensible-race-comments

Isaac Gomez
Isaac Gomez

I don't have friends at all, I don't trust people, I don't like people, especially when they don't even look like me. The only number I have in my phone is my mom.

Brody Stewart
Brody Stewart

Because no one has ever had their opinion changed by rondos on Sup Forums and it's not 2009 when Sup Forums was actually relevant? I guarantee they are on facebook convincing boomers that Israel is our Greatest Ally (TM).

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

How about answer the question? I'll wait.

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

no one has ever had their opinion changed by rondos on Sup Forums
That's literally just fucking incorrect, though.
Why are you telling lies?

Attached: 1567449386964.png (371 KB, 536x622)

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

I literally answered the question with my first sentence. Can you read?

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

And the Papa John's number

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

this faggot....
okay, let's break it down.

"Apache" is what?
a culture and 'race'
correct?

mexico is what?
a state with artificially drawn borders
correct?

a mexican is what?
someone who lives in the state of mexico. (a MEXICAN citizens)
correct?

the Apache language is what kind of language?
an athabaskan language
check out this neat map of where said language family is spoken.

DNA also supports that apache are more closely related to Eskimos than to mesoamericans

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

Nope. He's waiting

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

Imagine being so illiterate that you think a 90 year old senile man is a martyr

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

honors stripped
but did he lose his job?

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

There isn't one centralized source of truth, you brain dead nigger.
You have to do the labor yourself to dig through the bullshit.
I know you non-whites hate putting effort into things but that's just how it is.

Attached: 1568910471337.jpg (101 KB, 753x1024)

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

like trying to convince a tree it would grow better in another yard.

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

Ape

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

I hope this is satire.

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

kekphone yay

Attached: 1049px-Athabaskan-languages.svg.png (295 KB, 1049x1025)

Zachary Perry
Zachary Perry

Retard alert

Isaac Murphy
Isaac Murphy

He lost tenure so yes.

He discovered DN fucking A.
More accomplishment than all of shit skin history combined in 1 white dude.
Get rekt.

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Dude I am actually absolutely shocked at how poor the reading comprehension is on Sup Forums. Half of these morons go completely off topic and blow things so out of proportion it's ridiculous, if not just blatantly lying.

Such a waste of time. This place truly is autism manifest.

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

Retard alert

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

Why? I never met a person who are just the same as me, or just a kind of. I can't stand people that are too much different.

Hudson King
Hudson King

Imagine being this triggered

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

It's Sup Forums wtf do you expect?

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

I've been here since 2005. I have yet to see anyone flip on a position. The only time the JIDF would ever post on Sup Forums would be to fake a rise in antisemitism in order to get American Jews to vote pro-israel. It turns out whites aren't the only people who become super racist when they are scared.

John Johnson
John Johnson

Go home grandpa, you don't know how to use Sup Forums.

Michael White
Michael White

Hahaha

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

Imagine thinking the first person to discover something understands it perfectly