Lol that story got buried quick

lol that story got buried quick

Attached: 1205_n13_ups_truck_shootout_chase.jpg (2000x1125, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UhpaUMlSeCM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c5fts7bj-so
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, nobody really cares what an expendable worker gets killed

Sauce?

muh prime packages tho

nobody was black. also this is sad as fuck, brown nigger was on his first fucking day as independant driver after putting in 5 years throwing boxes and has a 1 year old daughter.

Story?

What is this

UPS truck gets hijacked FBI opens fire hostage driver dies prime packages delayed costs amazon

Just Google it. You're only going to get retard spin here.

Cops incompetent as fuck

What I genuinely don't get is why the Reggie cops decided it was their place to play hero and start a shootout in the middle of an expressway at rush hour. Using civilian cars as cover and shit, they don't care about protecting citizens, just their own asses. Why not secure the area, circle the car from a distance so they can't leave, evacuate immediate civilians in the area from their cars, await SWAT team.

>tfw you realized you live in a police state

Spinel was abused

It's all a game to them, and since they're heroes they wont be held accountable

When you're faced with a situation like this, hoi have to make decisions in fractions of a second. You've never been in a situation like this. You dont know what you're talking about.

A police state where all citizens can be armed 24/7?
Wtf are you talking about?

Good ole paid vacation

pretty sure you back off when there is a hostage... those cops were reckless. Plus even killed a bystander I think. And ppl wonder why cops arent as respected anymore.

keep believing that kid

Keep deriding rule of law while reaping its benefits kid.

Fuck off Jew, no kikes allowed here

Got it all figured out, have you? It's easy to second guess.

Try and see a movie called
The Day Shall Come
To see what they get up to

youtube.com/watch?v=UhpaUMlSeCM

I remember when Sup Forums would have had all the cell phone footage, weak!

Hi Mr. President. Hope all is well at the Whitehouse today

Jew? You being a moron doesnt make me a jew. Sorry.

The issue here is that no one involved in this shooting was thinking more than 3 seconds down the road. I can empathize with the fact that all the officers involved wanted to stop the suspects. That doesn't change the fact that there should have been at least ONE superior/supervisor available to have some foresight and not get involved in a shooting where the police kill more innocents than the bad guys.

Professionals have already been trained for and made these general decisions long before it happens.

A civilian from one of the cars around also died. They so they killed the two nigs and two random people who had no reason to lose their life.

Underage b&

We'll if the cops are such pussies why are we hiring them? You don't think these guy go home every day withthat sweet pension on the line and think "Fuck taking a bullet for anyone."

What you don't have to do is utilize civilians as human shields in the middle of a gunfight. Let the fact that police used innocent bystanders as cover sink in.

Yeah id have backed up if the cops start using my car as cover while im in it.

Fuck you cunts, youre not putting me in the line of fire while using my property to protect you more than it protects me.

because this isnt some eurotrash shithole and if you commit a crime in a real country like USAUSA you might get fuckin shot because we arent a shithole country like yurop

Warren v. District of Columbia (444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981
It decided "police do not owe a specific duty to provide police services to citizens". Meaning, police are not there to defend or protect you from violence, they're there to protect the state; they can watch you get stabbed to death and do nothing. Trusting the police is the same as trusting the mafia.

Then why is there slogan to not only serve, but protect. I expect that means protecting in some effective way. Or else these cops suck severely at what they were trained to do.

Did anyone save the UPS tweet thanking the cops for sacrificing their worker to get the jewlery back lol. They deleted it after getting flamed by wagies

>i expect that means protecting in some effective way

yeah, its referring to protecting the state and it's assets...

Probably to make people like you feel better that someone is watching over them.
>Since you're so safe, you don't really need a gun to protect yourself; the police can do it.

Cop here and if a hostage is clearly not white then we probably gonna shoot right away. Its sad for some but as a whole it was a win win for the US!

From what I can tell the carjackers shot first and often. The hostage I could wrap my mind around. The innocent guy in a car that was killed by police negligence and the cops hiding behind occupied civilian vehicles in a gunfight are more my problem.

How do those boots taste you fucking faggots? Hopefully next time it’s you caught up in the crossfire. You can thank the cops for their service as you bleed out. Fucking scum

And of course fucking minorities cry about how they didn't have seal team 6 on station to take a sniper shot from 3.8 miles.

These people are so fucking stupid. Look at this quote

>"Why didn't they secure the area, another innocent victim was killed ... Where was the SWAT team that normally handles all the hostage situations? Where was the long sniper? Where were the hostage negotiators?" Merino said. "They came in full force,"

I find it funny how every random spic becomes an expert on dealing with armed hijackers. They always want them to go thru 90 steps they don't have time for. Fucking ridiculous.

Yeah why don't we spend 3 hours trying to do all that and potentially have more people get killed

Officers in the US have every right to shoot a fleeing suspect.

Inb4 retards acting like hostage situations never go wrong.

You're all so perfect, right? I'm sure you would have shot too if you were on scene.

Because then the cops don't get to roleplay as the Punisher

>buried quick
then why is it still in the news asswipe?

>Start a shootout

This retard thinks it was the cops who shot first

Using civilian cars as cover.. You're supposed to protect the public, not use them as cover to protect yourself. This is what happens when you hand gun out like candy.

Only a retard things "protecting the public" means putting yourself directly in an armed gunman's line if fire just because civilians are around.

The mafia would do a better job protecting me than the police do. At least the mafia are professionals

ITT: dummies
i am trash man

What the fuck do you even need protection from?

Retards like you duh

And cops

not plural, clearly the same guy

the police

Attached: 73460515_419902545603560_55427214379843584_n.jpg (500x464, 54K)

Do y’all really give a shit about anything?
>lol, fags...

Retards like me that sit around at home doing fuckall?
Jeez anons what sort of super criminals are you? Planning any fucking hijackings??

can we epstein this shit?

>Two Tyrones who just got released from prison for previous robbery, assault crimes in 2017 (kill a UPS driver (1st day on the job as a driver), TY Tyrone for more cultural enrichment.

Attached: 123babynigger.png (1067x625, 499K)

The least they can be is better shots.terrible marksmanship...

They don't want people to learn their tactics retard.

CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER

That's why they always burn them with the building.

and do they have the right to kill innocents in the process too?

This. Cops are just the other gang and take money by force like every other gang. RIP

Attached: RIPbippity.jpg (277x182, 11K)

2 blacks rob a jewelry shop, kidnapped a UPS truck driven by a latino, shots were fired after they got stuck in traffic.

>Only a retard things

Only a retard things cowering behind a civilians car, knowing the crims will be aiming at the police is a good idea.

>blacks
It's ok Occifer, you can say niggers here.

still going on or they ded?

all 3 are ded, plus 1 driver caught in the cross fire.

But it is one of the top news stories on EVERY channel still this morning. So what are you on about, schizo?

Yes, now fuck off

fun

How did it get buried? People are still talking about it

So many faggots crying over a single person, life is not fair retards the situation could get worst, lets be glad only 2 innocents were killed

new footage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c5fts7bj-so

What if it was your mom?

OP is just a silly conspiratard faggot who needs to believe it got buried to make his life seem more interesting.

>you've never been in this situation so you can't complain
Let's apply that somewhere else
>You've never held political office, so you can't complain when the politicians fuck you over
>You've never sold drugs on the street so you can't complain when the dealer kills someone
>You've never run a business so you can't complain when the CEO cuts your wages
your argument is fucking shit. GTFO.

Attached: ok retard stupid.jpg (960x952, 37K)

We all know the innocent cops would never do that!
except all the fucking time.

Right, and the innocent bystanders that the cops shot too? What about them?

It's not that hard to first guess
1.) Don't shoot civilians
2.) Don't use civilians as human shields
done.

Can get shot at school, can get shot at the movies, can get shot at a music festival, can get shot in a nightclub, can even get shot on your drive to work by police.

>not a shit country

mfw

Attached: kek.jpg (2560x1920, 238K)